PDA

View Full Version : Natasha

Debbie Trujillo
November 5th 03, 10:30 AM
She is 14 and has had lymphoma for 2 years now. She has been on
Predizone every day and Leukeran 3 times a week until recently when it
was upped to every other day. I have informed the vet that most of
the time she acts like she is not feeling well - particularly after
she eats. The x-ray showed there is something in her stomach but the
vet cannot tell without going in there (and I don't want to put
Natasha through that).

The vet said to up the Leukeran to every day and see if there is some
improvement. Otherwise, we may just be "out of gas." Her time may
have come. I have had her since she was 9 months old and will miss
her sorely.

She is now at the point where she hardly touches food. I am giving her
canned food so she can lick the juice. I have made up my mind to take her
in Saturday to be put down. I can't put her through any more of this. I
will ask the vet about something I can give her until then to try to make
her comfortable.

--
Debbie Trujillo

Please visit my website at http://mysite.verizon.net/res21yh8/index.html.

Miss Violette
November 5th 03, 11:36 AM
We are sorry for your sorrow, Miss Violette
Debbie Trujillo > wrote in message
> She is 14 and has had lymphoma for 2 years now. She has been on
> Predizone every day and Leukeran 3 times a week until recently when it
> was upped to every other day. I have informed the vet that most of
> the time she acts like she is not feeling well - particularly after
> she eats. The x-ray showed there is something in her stomach but the
> vet cannot tell without going in there (and I don't want to put
> Natasha through that).
>
> The vet said to up the Leukeran to every day and see if there is some
> improvement. Otherwise, we may just be "out of gas." Her time may
> have come. I have had her since she was 9 months old and will miss
> her sorely.
>
> She is now at the point where she hardly touches food. I am giving her
> canned food so she can lick the juice. I have made up my mind to take her
> in Saturday to be put down. I can't put her through any more of this. I
> will ask the vet about something I can give her until then to try to make
> her comfortable.
>

> --
> Debbie Trujillo
>
> Please visit my website at http://mysite.verizon.net/res21yh8/index.html.

Miss Violette
November 5th 03, 11:36 AM
We are sorry for your sorrow, Miss Violette
Debbie Trujillo > wrote in message
> She is 14 and has had lymphoma for 2 years now. She has been on
> Predizone every day and Leukeran 3 times a week until recently when it
> was upped to every other day. I have informed the vet that most of
> the time she acts like she is not feeling well - particularly after
> she eats. The x-ray showed there is something in her stomach but the
> vet cannot tell without going in there (and I don't want to put
> Natasha through that).
>
> The vet said to up the Leukeran to every day and see if there is some
> improvement. Otherwise, we may just be "out of gas." Her time may
> have come. I have had her since she was 9 months old and will miss
> her sorely.
>
> She is now at the point where she hardly touches food. I am giving her
> canned food so she can lick the juice. I have made up my mind to take her
> in Saturday to be put down. I can't put her through any more of this. I
> will ask the vet about something I can give her until then to try to make
> her comfortable.
>

> --
> Debbie Trujillo
>
> Please visit my website at http://mysite.verizon.net/res21yh8/index.html.

Fred Williams
November 5th 03, 11:41 AM
Debbie Trujillo wrote:

> She is 14 and has had lymphoma for 2 years now. She has been on
> Predizone every day and Leukeran 3 times a week until recently when
> it
> was upped to every other day. I have informed the vet that most of
> the time she acts like she is not feeling well - particularly after
> she eats. The x-ray showed there is something in her stomach but
> the vet cannot tell without going in there (and I don't want to put
> Natasha through that).
>
> The vet said to up the Leukeran to every day and see if there is
> some
> improvement. Otherwise, we may just be "out of gas." Her time may
> have come. I have had her since she was 9 months old and will miss
> her sorely.
>
> She is now at the point where she hardly touches food. I am giving
> her
> canned food so she can lick the juice. I have made up my mind to
> take her
> in Saturday to be put down. I can't put her through any more of
> this. I will ask the vet about something I can give her until then
> to try to make her comfortable.

It sounds like you can do no more for her than the care you're giving
her now. Our thoughts and purrayers will be with you both.

--
Regards
Jetadiah and his hooman, Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

Fred Williams
November 5th 03, 11:41 AM
Debbie Trujillo wrote:

> She is 14 and has had lymphoma for 2 years now. She has been on
> Predizone every day and Leukeran 3 times a week until recently when
> it
> was upped to every other day. I have informed the vet that most of
> the time she acts like she is not feeling well - particularly after
> she eats. The x-ray showed there is something in her stomach but
> the vet cannot tell without going in there (and I don't want to put
> Natasha through that).
>
> The vet said to up the Leukeran to every day and see if there is
> some
> improvement. Otherwise, we may just be "out of gas." Her time may
> have come. I have had her since she was 9 months old and will miss
> her sorely.
>
> She is now at the point where she hardly touches food. I am giving
> her
> canned food so she can lick the juice. I have made up my mind to
> take her
> in Saturday to be put down. I can't put her through any more of
> this. I will ask the vet about something I can give her until then
> to try to make her comfortable.

It sounds like you can do no more for her than the care you're giving
her now. Our thoughts and purrayers will be with you both.

--
Regards
Jetadiah and his hooman, Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

Beverly Orel
November 5th 03, 03:58 PM
I think she is telling you she is ready to go. You are doing the right
thing for her. My sympathy and prayers for your heartache.

Beverly

"Debbie Trujillo" > wrote in message
> She is 14 and has had lymphoma for 2 years now. She has been on
> Predizone every day and Leukeran 3 times a week until recently when it
> was upped to every other day. I have informed the vet that most of
> the time she acts like she is not feeling well - particularly after
> she eats. The x-ray showed there is something in her stomach but the
> vet cannot tell without going in there (and I don't want to put
> Natasha through that).
>
> The vet said to up the Leukeran to every day and see if there is some
> improvement. Otherwise, we may just be "out of gas." Her time may
> have come. I have had her since she was 9 months old and will miss
> her sorely.
>
> She is now at the point where she hardly touches food. I am giving her
> canned food so she can lick the juice. I have made up my mind to take her
> in Saturday to be put down. I can't put her through any more of this. I
> will ask the vet about something I can give her until then to try to make
> her comfortable.
>

> --
> Debbie Trujillo
>
> Please visit my website at http://mysite.verizon.net/res21yh8/index.html.

Beverly Orel
November 5th 03, 03:58 PM
I think she is telling you she is ready to go. You are doing the right
thing for her. My sympathy and prayers for your heartache.

Beverly

"Debbie Trujillo" > wrote in message
> She is 14 and has had lymphoma for 2 years now. She has been on
> Predizone every day and Leukeran 3 times a week until recently when it
> was upped to every other day. I have informed the vet that most of
> the time she acts like she is not feeling well - particularly after
> she eats. The x-ray showed there is something in her stomach but the
> vet cannot tell without going in there (and I don't want to put
> Natasha through that).
>
> The vet said to up the Leukeran to every day and see if there is some
> improvement. Otherwise, we may just be "out of gas." Her time may
> have come. I have had her since she was 9 months old and will miss
> her sorely.
>
> She is now at the point where she hardly touches food. I am giving her
> canned food so she can lick the juice. I have made up my mind to take her
> in Saturday to be put down. I can't put her through any more of this. I
> will ask the vet about something I can give her until then to try to make
> her comfortable.
>

> --
> Debbie Trujillo
>
> Please visit my website at http://mysite.verizon.net/res21yh8/index.html.

The Fur Conspiracy
November 5th 03, 10:34 PM
Mrrqueekkk!

We awls sends owr purrz an waggaz tu.

Chuggz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

The Fur Conspiracy
November 5th 03, 10:34 PM
Mrrqueekkk!

We awls sends owr purrz an waggaz tu.

Chuggz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Adam
November 6th 03, 04:26 AM
> The vet said to up the Leukeran to every day and see if there is some
> improvement. Otherwise, we may just be "out of gas." Her time may
> have come. I have had her since she was 9 months old and will miss
> her sorely.

Lots uv girthy purrs uv cumfurt tu Natasha an all da fambly.

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra

Adam
November 6th 03, 04:26 AM
> The vet said to up the Leukeran to every day and see if there is some
> improvement. Otherwise, we may just be "out of gas." Her time may
> have come. I have had her since she was 9 months old and will miss
> her sorely.

Lots uv girthy purrs uv cumfurt tu Natasha an all da fambly.

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra

Gabrielle
November 6th 03, 04:04 PM
Such a hard decision to make . . .
We are sending purrrrs and hope that Natasha's last days can be
comfortable and her trip over the Bridge a peaceful one. And purrrs and
hugs for your heart to heal.

Gabrielle, sad
with Laura & Ralph, purrring

Debbie Trujillo wrote:

> She is 14 and has had lymphoma for 2 years now. She has been on
> Predizone every day and Leukeran 3 times a week until recently when it
> was upped to every other day. I have informed the vet that most of
> the time she acts like she is not feeling well - particularly after
> she eats. The x-ray showed there is something in her stomach but the
> vet cannot tell without going in there (and I don't want to put
> Natasha through that).
>
> The vet said to up the Leukeran to every day and see if there is some
> improvement. Otherwise, we may just be "out of gas." Her time may
> have come. I have had her since she was 9 months old and will miss
> her sorely.
>
> She is now at the point where she hardly touches food. I am giving her
> canned food so she can lick the juice. I have made up my mind to take her
> in Saturday to be put down. I can't put her through any more of this. I
> will ask the vet about something I can give her until then to try to make
> her comfortable.

November 8th 03, 06:46 AM
On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 09:30:11 GMT, Debbie Trujillo
> wrote:

>She is 14 and has had lymphoma for 2 years now. She has been on
>Predizone every day and Leukeran 3 times a week until recently when it
>was upped to every other day. I have informed the vet that most of
>the time she acts like she is not feeling well - particularly after
>she eats. The x-ray showed there is something in her stomach but the
>vet cannot tell without going in there (and I don't want to put
>Natasha through that).
>
>The vet said to up the Leukeran to every day and see if there is some
>improvement. Otherwise, we may just be "out of gas." Her time may
>have come. I have had her since she was 9 months old and will miss
>her sorely.
>
>She is now at the point where she hardly touches food. I am giving her
>canned food so she can lick the juice. I have made up my mind to take her
>in Saturday to be put down. I can't put her through any more of this. I
>will ask the vet about something I can give her until then to try to make
>her comfortable.

Awwwww... Anti Debbie me an mama iz soso sad to heer abowt dis. Makin
it for 2 yeers is awfully gud and showz whut a gudgud kitty mama yew
were to Natasha. Mama an I fownd owt on June 18 dat I'ze gotz
lymphoma, so far I'ze duin gud wif mine chemo an mama just purrays dat
I last az long as Miss Natasha did.

Respkfully purrin,
Charlie Fennel