PDA

View Full Version : Toona purrs!

Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten
November 14th 03, 12:21 AM
Hihi, efurrykitty! Mineown Meowmie has a interfew wif a toona place
close to home on Tuesday, Novemfur 18. Since she has been out of work
fur a few weeks it wud be furry nice if deze peeple decided to gif her a
job. Your best good-luck purrs would be much apurrciated.

Samuel Kitten

onlyTwoSeemsSoFewCats
November 14th 03, 01:20 AM
Yaaayy!!! ToonaPurrs from usses Foursome to Samuel's Meowmie. We'ze nos
how nerfracking it kin be wen yer meowmie ain't brining home da toona -
we'ze were dere wunce. Luckly Meowmie J. gotted a gud errnin plase, and
she bin dere amost a yeerannahaf - so we's passin' on de purrin' luck
fur yew!

Panda ov hopin-fur-six-figures! Toes
(Meowmie of "yah, right, I WISH!" Carpal Tunnel digits)

Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten wrote:
> Hihi, efurrykitty! Mineown Meowmie has a interfew wif a toona place
> close to home on Tuesday, Novemfur 18. Since she has been out of work
> fur a few weeks it wud be furry nice if deze peeple decided to gif her a
> job. Your best good-luck purrs would be much apurrciated.
>
> Samuel Kitten

onlyTwoSeemsSoFewCats
November 14th 03, 01:20 AM
Yaaayy!!! ToonaPurrs from usses Foursome to Samuel's Meowmie. We'ze nos
how nerfracking it kin be wen yer meowmie ain't brining home da toona -
we'ze were dere wunce. Luckly Meowmie J. gotted a gud errnin plase, and
she bin dere amost a yeerannahaf - so we's passin' on de purrin' luck
fur yew!

Panda ov hopin-fur-six-figures! Toes
(Meowmie of "yah, right, I WISH!" Carpal Tunnel digits)

Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten wrote:
> Hihi, efurrykitty! Mineown Meowmie has a interfew wif a toona place
> close to home on Tuesday, Novemfur 18. Since she has been out of work
> fur a few weeks it wud be furry nice if deze peeple decided to gif her a
> job. Your best good-luck purrs would be much apurrciated.
>
> Samuel Kitten

Sylvia M
November 14th 03, 02:14 AM
Toona Purrrrzzzzzz tu yur Meowmee....
Lotza gudgud luck an lotz an lotz ov toonaz kummin in ...
Speshully uhrownd Thankygiffing an Kissamouse tyme,
an afurr tuu ovkorze.

Dyna, ritink Nofemmfurr ateteenth on da kalenderr furr speshully strong
purrz.

"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> Hihi, efurrykitty! Mineown Meowmie has a interfew wif a toona place
> close to home on Tuesday, Novemfur 18. Since she has been out of work
> fur a few weeks it wud be furry nice if deze peeple decided to gif her a
> job. Your best good-luck purrs would be much apurrciated.
>
> Samuel Kitten

Sylvia M
November 14th 03, 02:14 AM
Toona Purrrrzzzzzz tu yur Meowmee....
Lotza gudgud luck an lotz an lotz ov toonaz kummin in ...
Speshully uhrownd Thankygiffing an Kissamouse tyme,
an afurr tuu ovkorze.

Dyna, ritink Nofemmfurr ateteenth on da kalenderr furr speshully strong
purrz.

"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> Hihi, efurrykitty! Mineown Meowmie has a interfew wif a toona place
> close to home on Tuesday, Novemfur 18. Since she has been out of work
> fur a few weeks it wud be furry nice if deze peeple decided to gif her a
> job. Your best good-luck purrs would be much apurrciated.
>
> Samuel Kitten

Beverly Orel
November 14th 03, 02:23 AM
Hihi Samuel Kitten--ob corse I'm sendin purrrrrrrrrs fur yur Meowmie to haff
uh gud interfew wiff duh toona place. Hope she gets duh job!

Samantha

"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> Hihi, efurrykitty! Mineown Meowmie has a interfew wif a toona place
> close to home on Tuesday, Novemfur 18. Since she has been out of work
> fur a few weeks it wud be furry nice if deze peeple decided to gif her a
> job. Your best good-luck purrs would be much apurrciated.
>
> Samuel Kitten

Beverly Orel
November 14th 03, 02:23 AM
Hihi Samuel Kitten--ob corse I'm sendin purrrrrrrrrs fur yur Meowmie to haff
uh gud interfew wiff duh toona place. Hope she gets duh job!

Samantha

"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> Hihi, efurrykitty! Mineown Meowmie has a interfew wif a toona place
> close to home on Tuesday, Novemfur 18. Since she has been out of work
> fur a few weeks it wud be furry nice if deze peeple decided to gif her a
> job. Your best good-luck purrs would be much apurrciated.
>
> Samuel Kitten

Boogie's Mom
November 14th 03, 09:32 PM
Hey, Sammy!

Toona purrz comin your way frum Floriduh. I knowz now nerfrackin it is
waiting on toonaplayce peoples to make up dere minds. We're still waitin on
da gofernment to get dere ax togeffur anna tell meowmie when she's goin to
Balmore.

PURRRRPURRRRRPURRRRlotsatoonasfurSammysmeowmiePuRR PUrrPURRPURR

Boogie Da Har purringfurlotsatoonasfurSammysmeowmie Cat

"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> Hihi, efurrykitty! Mineown Meowmie has a interfew wif a toona place
> close to home on Tuesday, Novemfur 18. Since she has been out of work
> fur a few weeks it wud be furry nice if deze peeple decided to gif her a
> job. Your best good-luck purrs would be much apurrciated.
>
> Samuel Kitten

Boogie's Mom
November 14th 03, 09:32 PM
Hey, Sammy!

Toona purrz comin your way frum Floriduh. I knowz now nerfrackin it is
waiting on toonaplayce peoples to make up dere minds. We're still waitin on
da gofernment to get dere ax togeffur anna tell meowmie when she's goin to
Balmore.

PURRRRPURRRRRPURRRRlotsatoonasfurSammysmeowmiePuRR PUrrPURRPURR

Boogie Da Har purringfurlotsatoonasfurSammysmeowmie Cat

"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> Hihi, efurrykitty! Mineown Meowmie has a interfew wif a toona place
> close to home on Tuesday, Novemfur 18. Since she has been out of work
> fur a few weeks it wud be furry nice if deze peeple decided to gif her a
> job. Your best good-luck purrs would be much apurrciated.
>
> Samuel Kitten

Miss Violette
November 15th 03, 12:26 PM
We will purr for your hooman to get the new tuna place. It is hard when the
right amount of tunas aren't available. Miss Violette, revving everybody up
Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten > wrote in message
> Hihi, efurrykitty! Mineown Meowmie has a interfew wif a toona place
> close to home on Tuesday, Novemfur 18. Since she has been out of work
> fur a few weeks it wud be furry nice if deze peeple decided to gif her a
> job. Your best good-luck purrs would be much apurrciated.
>
> Samuel Kitten

Miss Violette
November 15th 03, 12:26 PM
We will purr for your hooman to get the new tuna place. It is hard when the
right amount of tunas aren't available. Miss Violette, revving everybody up
Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten > wrote in message
> Hihi, efurrykitty! Mineown Meowmie has a interfew wif a toona place
> close to home on Tuesday, Novemfur 18. Since she has been out of work
> fur a few weeks it wud be furry nice if deze peeple decided to gif her a
> job. Your best good-luck purrs would be much apurrciated.
>
> Samuel Kitten

Sonam Dasara
November 17th 03, 03:57 PM
Hi Sammy kitten!

I'ze wooda posted sooner, but my hoomin haz lotsa trouble wit
unnerstandin cat. He'z been askin me "toona" whutz "toona"?, and I'z tried
to splain...

But I saw da liddle lite bulb go off over hiz head when he said : "Oh
Like bringin' home de bacon - you'ze bringin home da toona"! So i gabe him a
treat: I shed on hiz coat!

So we'ze good-luck purrin for ya!

Mlle. Anais
--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> Hihi, efurrykitty! Mineown Meowmie has a interfew wif a toona place
> close to home on Tuesday, Novemfur 18. Since she has been out of work
> fur a few weeks it wud be furry nice if deze peeple decided to gif her a
> job. Your best good-luck purrs would be much apurrciated.
>
> Samuel Kitten

Sonam Dasara
November 17th 03, 03:57 PM
Hi Sammy kitten!

I'ze wooda posted sooner, but my hoomin haz lotsa trouble wit
unnerstandin cat. He'z been askin me "toona" whutz "toona"?, and I'z tried
to splain...

But I saw da liddle lite bulb go off over hiz head when he said : "Oh
Like bringin' home de bacon - you'ze bringin home da toona"! So i gabe him a
treat: I shed on hiz coat!

So we'ze good-luck purrin for ya!

Mlle. Anais
--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> Hihi, efurrykitty! Mineown Meowmie has a interfew wif a toona place
> close to home on Tuesday, Novemfur 18. Since she has been out of work
> fur a few weeks it wud be furry nice if deze peeple decided to gif her a
> job. Your best good-luck purrs would be much apurrciated.
>
> Samuel Kitten

Sammy \Houdini\ Kitten
November 18th 03, 06:42 AM
> I'ze wooda posted sooner, but my hoomin haz lotsa trouble wit
> unnerstandin cat. He'z been askin me "toona" whutz "toona"?, and I'z tried
> to splain...
>
> But I saw da liddle lite bulb go off over hiz head when he said : "Oh
> Like bringin' home de bacon - you'ze bringin home da toona"! So i gabe him a
> treat: I shed on hiz coat!
>
> So we'ze good-luck purrin for ya!
>
> Mlle. Anais

Dat's ok Mlle Anais! Lots ob hoomins hab trouble making the connection
wif "toona" and jobs. Mineown paw taked a while to figure that out too.

De good news is dat meowmie went through her portfolio and her file
cabinets and found some really good stuff dat the folks at the newspaper
ought to like lots and lots. Wif all de newspaper editor work mineown
meowmie has done, dose newspaper peoples would have to be thupid to not
hire her. So fings look really good for Tuesday's interview.

Sammy

Sammy \Houdini\ Kitten
November 18th 03, 06:42 AM
> I'ze wooda posted sooner, but my hoomin haz lotsa trouble wit
> unnerstandin cat. He'z been askin me "toona" whutz "toona"?, and I'z tried
> to splain...
>
> But I saw da liddle lite bulb go off over hiz head when he said : "Oh
> Like bringin' home de bacon - you'ze bringin home da toona"! So i gabe him a
> treat: I shed on hiz coat!
>
> So we'ze good-luck purrin for ya!
>
> Mlle. Anais

Dat's ok Mlle Anais! Lots ob hoomins hab trouble making the connection
wif "toona" and jobs. Mineown paw taked a while to figure that out too.

De good news is dat meowmie went through her portfolio and her file
cabinets and found some really good stuff dat the folks at the newspaper
ought to like lots and lots. Wif all de newspaper editor work mineown
meowmie has done, dose newspaper peoples would have to be thupid to not
hire her. So fings look really good for Tuesday's interview.

Sammy

Ray or Fran
November 18th 03, 09:31 PM
Weze really hopez that youze Meowmie will get the job with lotz and lotz of
toonas.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(purring away)
=========

> Hihi, efurrykitty! Mineown Meowmie has a interfew wif a toona place
> close to home on Tuesday, Novemfur 18. Since she has been out of work
> fur a few weeks it wud be furry nice if deze peeple decided to gif her a
> job. Your best good-luck purrs would be much apurrciated.
>
> Samuel Kitten

Ray or Fran
November 18th 03, 09:31 PM
Weze really hopez that youze Meowmie will get the job with lotz and lotz of
toonas.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(purring away)
=========

> Hihi, efurrykitty! Mineown Meowmie has a interfew wif a toona place
> close to home on Tuesday, Novemfur 18. Since she has been out of work
> fur a few weeks it wud be furry nice if deze peeple decided to gif her a
> job. Your best good-luck purrs would be much apurrciated.
>
> Samuel Kitten

Samuel Redkitten
November 18th 03, 09:50 PM
Ray or Fran wrote:
> Weze really hopez that youze Meowmie will get the job with lotz and lotz of
> toonas.
>
> Punkins & Puddi Cat
> (purring away)

Fangu! Fangu very much.

I iz too, and we should know soon. As I send dis reply, mineown meowmie
ought to be getting to de toona place to fill in paperwork before her
interview.

Sammy Kitten
<With toes crossed, purrs revved up to maximum, body placed in meatloaf
position, and stripey tail shipping up a storm>

Samuel Redkitten
November 18th 03, 09:50 PM
Ray or Fran wrote:
> Weze really hopez that youze Meowmie will get the job with lotz and lotz of
> toonas.
>
> Punkins & Puddi Cat
> (purring away)

Fangu! Fangu very much.

I iz too, and we should know soon. As I send dis reply, mineown meowmie
ought to be getting to de toona place to fill in paperwork before her
interview.

Sammy Kitten
<With toes crossed, purrs revved up to maximum, body placed in meatloaf
position, and stripey tail shipping up a storm>

Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten
November 18th 03, 09:52 PM
> Weze really hopez that youze Meowmie will get the job with lotz and
lotz of
> toonas.
>
> Punkins & Puddi Cat
> (purring away)

Fangu! Fangu very much.

I iz too, and we should know soon. As I send dis reply, mineown meowmie
ought to be getting to de toona place to fill in paperwork before her
interview.

Sammy Kitten
<With toes crossed, purrs revved up to maximum, body placed in meatloaf
position, and stripey tail whipping up a storm>

Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten
November 18th 03, 09:52 PM
> Weze really hopez that youze Meowmie will get the job with lotz and
lotz of
> toonas.
>
> Punkins & Puddi Cat
> (purring away)

Fangu! Fangu very much.

I iz too, and we should know soon. As I send dis reply, mineown meowmie
ought to be getting to de toona place to fill in paperwork before her
interview.

Sammy Kitten
<With toes crossed, purrs revved up to maximum, body placed in meatloaf
position, and stripey tail whipping up a storm>

Hotspur
November 19th 03, 03:18 AM
"Samuel R (\"Houdini\") Kitten" > wrote in message >...
> > Weze really hopez that youze Meowmie will get the job with lotz and
> lotz of
> > toonas.
> >
> > Punkins & Puddi Cat
> > (purring away)
>

> Fangu! Fangu very much.
>
> I iz too, and we should know soon. As I send dis reply, mineown meowmie
> ought to be getting to de toona place to fill in paperwork before her
> interview.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <With toes crossed, purrs revved up to maximum, body placed in meatloaf
> position, and stripey tail whipping up a storm>

We iz alzo lat in hoppin on de purrr trayn cuz owr hoomin sekretary iz
tryin to bie a nu howz fur uses. So we sen furry late purrrs, but dey
iz stron cuz now we gotz anuder kitti in de howz (dat iz 6 uf uz now -
we free whut lif heer, tu bein "soshulized" an owr cuzzin Scooter). So
we sen purrs 6 kitties strong.

Seti, for Ghost and Freyr and Ophelia and Anubis and Scooter

paw esse: We wud like to fang efurry kitty whut purred fur owr kusin
Scooter, she iz feelin much bedder an eetin an purrin an we hopes will
not be goin to de Bridge fur a long time.

Hotspur
November 19th 03, 03:18 AM
"Samuel R (\"Houdini\") Kitten" > wrote in message >...
> > Weze really hopez that youze Meowmie will get the job with lotz and
> lotz of
> > toonas.
> >
> > Punkins & Puddi Cat
> > (purring away)
>

> Fangu! Fangu very much.
>
> I iz too, and we should know soon. As I send dis reply, mineown meowmie
> ought to be getting to de toona place to fill in paperwork before her
> interview.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <With toes crossed, purrs revved up to maximum, body placed in meatloaf
> position, and stripey tail whipping up a storm>

We iz alzo lat in hoppin on de purrr trayn cuz owr hoomin sekretary iz
tryin to bie a nu howz fur uses. So we sen furry late purrrs, but dey
iz stron cuz now we gotz anuder kitti in de howz (dat iz 6 uf uz now -
we free whut lif heer, tu bein "soshulized" an owr cuzzin Scooter). So
we sen purrs 6 kitties strong.

Seti, for Ghost and Freyr and Ophelia and Anubis and Scooter

paw esse: We wud like to fang efurry kitty whut purred fur owr kusin
Scooter, she iz feelin much bedder an eetin an purrin an we hopes will
not be goin to de Bridge fur a long time.

November 20th 03, 04:42 AM
On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:21:28 -0800, "Samuel R (\"Houdini\") Kitten"
> wrote:

>Hihi, efurrykitty! Mineown Meowmie has a interfew wif a toona place
>close to home on Tuesday, Novemfur 18. Since she has been out of work
>fur a few weeks it wud be furry nice if deze peeple decided to gif her a
>job. Your best good-luck purrs would be much apurrciated.
>
>Samuel Kitten

Lotsalotsa purrz for yur mom to get a playce to earn toonas!!

Charlie Fennel, purrin away

November 20th 03, 04:42 AM
On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:21:28 -0800, "Samuel R (\"Houdini\") Kitten"
> wrote:

>Hihi, efurrykitty! Mineown Meowmie has a interfew wif a toona place
>close to home on Tuesday, Novemfur 18. Since she has been out of work
>fur a few weeks it wud be furry nice if deze peeple decided to gif her a
>job. Your best good-luck purrs would be much apurrciated.
>
>Samuel Kitten

Lotsalotsa purrz for yur mom to get a playce to earn toonas!!

Charlie Fennel, purrin away

Dan Mahoney
November 21st 03, 01:17 AM
Hihi, efurrykitty!

Gudgud news - mineown meowmie just gotted a telephone call from de toona
place she talked to last week, and dey wants her to work dere! So
starting next week mineown meowmie will be a newspaper editor.

Yippee!

Fangu all fur your powerful purrs.

Sammy Kitten
<commencing the Happy Dance with his sisfur cats>

Dan Mahoney
November 21st 03, 01:17 AM
Hihi, efurrykitty!

Gudgud news - mineown meowmie just gotted a telephone call from de toona
place she talked to last week, and dey wants her to work dere! So
starting next week mineown meowmie will be a newspaper editor.

Yippee!

Fangu all fur your powerful purrs.

Sammy Kitten
<commencing the Happy Dance with his sisfur cats>

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
November 21st 03, 01:18 AM
Hihi, efurrykitty!

Gudgud news - mineown meowmie just gotted a telephone call from de toona
place she talked to last week, and dey wants her to work dere! So
starting next week mineown meowmie will be a newspaper editor.

Yippee!

Fangu all fur your powerful purrs.

Sammy Kitten
<commencing the Happy Dance with his sisfur cats>

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
November 21st 03, 01:18 AM
Hihi, efurrykitty!

Gudgud news - mineown meowmie just gotted a telephone call from de toona
place she talked to last week, and dey wants her to work dere! So
starting next week mineown meowmie will be a newspaper editor.

Yippee!

Fangu all fur your powerful purrs.

Sammy Kitten
<commencing the Happy Dance with his sisfur cats>

Seanette Blaylock
November 21st 03, 03:41 AM
Dan Mahoney > had some very interesting things to say
about Toona purrs WORKED!:
>Hihi, efurrykitty!
>Gudgud news - mineown meowmie just gotted a telephone call from de toona
>place she talked to last week, and dey wants her to work dere! So
>starting next week mineown meowmie will be a newspaper editor.
>Yippee!
>Fangu all fur your powerful purrs.
>Sammy Kitten
><commencing the Happy Dance with his sisfur cats>

[joining the Happy Dance]

Now if we can just get my Dad a tuna place..... :-)

Felix, still concerned about his humans

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Seanette Blaylock
November 21st 03, 03:41 AM
Dan Mahoney > had some very interesting things to say
about Toona purrs WORKED!:
>Hihi, efurrykitty!
>Gudgud news - mineown meowmie just gotted a telephone call from de toona
>place she talked to last week, and dey wants her to work dere! So
>starting next week mineown meowmie will be a newspaper editor.
>Yippee!
>Fangu all fur your powerful purrs.
>Sammy Kitten
><commencing the Happy Dance with his sisfur cats>

[joining the Happy Dance]

Now if we can just get my Dad a tuna place..... :-)

Felix, still concerned about his humans

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Samuel Kitten
November 21st 03, 04:51 AM
> [joining the Happy Dance]
>
> Now if we can just get my Dad a tuna place..... :-)
>
> Felix, still concerned about his humans

Well, mine meowmie has been lookin for a good full-time permanent toona
place for 3 years. De fact that she got a really gudgud toona offer
must be a sign! Your paw will prolly have a toona place real soon now
too - the signs say so!

Sammy Kitten
<purring up a storm, along with his 3 sisfurs, for Felix's paw to get a
toona place real soon too>

Paw-ess - how is that burdy buddy of yours doing?

Samuel Kitten
November 21st 03, 04:51 AM
> [joining the Happy Dance]
>
> Now if we can just get my Dad a tuna place..... :-)
>
> Felix, still concerned about his humans

Well, mine meowmie has been lookin for a good full-time permanent toona
place for 3 years. De fact that she got a really gudgud toona offer
must be a sign! Your paw will prolly have a toona place real soon now
too - the signs say so!

Sammy Kitten
<purring up a storm, along with his 3 sisfurs, for Felix's paw to get a
toona place real soon too>

Paw-ess - how is that burdy buddy of yours doing?

Seanette Blaylock
November 21st 03, 07:58 AM
Samuel Kitten > had some very interesting things to
say about Re: Toona purrs WORKED!:

>Paw-ess - how is that burdy buddy of yours doing?

He's not my buddy, he's a pain in the tail, and they STILL won't let
me eat him, even when he annoys Mom by running off at the motorized
beak while she's trying to sleep.

Felix, still dreaming of a dove dinner

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Seanette Blaylock
November 21st 03, 07:58 AM
Samuel Kitten > had some very interesting things to
say about Re: Toona purrs WORKED!:

>Paw-ess - how is that burdy buddy of yours doing?

He's not my buddy, he's a pain in the tail, and they STILL won't let
me eat him, even when he annoys Mom by running off at the motorized
beak while she's trying to sleep.

Felix, still dreaming of a dove dinner

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Miss Violette
November 21st 03, 05:15 PM
Dis isa wonnerful news!!! we isa friends wifa celbrity, Toni kitten
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> Hihi, efurrykitty!
>
> Gudgud news - mineown meowmie just gotted a telephone call from de toona
> place she talked to last week, and dey wants her to work dere! So
> starting next week mineown meowmie will be a newspaper editor.
>
> Yippee!
>
> Fangu all fur your powerful purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <commencing the Happy Dance with his sisfur cats>

Miss Violette
November 21st 03, 05:15 PM
Dis isa wonnerful news!!! we isa friends wifa celbrity, Toni kitten
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> Hihi, efurrykitty!
>
> Gudgud news - mineown meowmie just gotted a telephone call from de toona
> place she talked to last week, and dey wants her to work dere! So
> starting next week mineown meowmie will be a newspaper editor.
>
> Yippee!
>
> Fangu all fur your powerful purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <commencing the Happy Dance with his sisfur cats>

Miss Violette
November 21st 03, 05:17 PM
we are still purrin fur yourown hoomanz too Toni Bennett
Seanette Blaylock > wrote in message
> Dan Mahoney > had some very interesting things to say
> about Toona purrs WORKED!:
> >Hihi, efurrykitty!
> >Gudgud news - mineown meowmie just gotted a telephone call from de toona
> >place she talked to last week, and dey wants her to work dere! So
> >starting next week mineown meowmie will be a newspaper editor.
> >Yippee!
> >Fangu all fur your powerful purrs.
> >Sammy Kitten
> ><commencing the Happy Dance with his sisfur cats>
>
> [joining the Happy Dance]
>
> Now if we can just get my Dad a tuna place..... :-)
>
> Felix, still concerned about his humans
>
> --
> Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Miss Violette
November 21st 03, 05:17 PM
we are still purrin fur yourown hoomanz too Toni Bennett
Seanette Blaylock > wrote in message
> Dan Mahoney > had some very interesting things to say
> about Toona purrs WORKED!:
> >Hihi, efurrykitty!
> >Gudgud news - mineown meowmie just gotted a telephone call from de toona
> >place she talked to last week, and dey wants her to work dere! So
> >starting next week mineown meowmie will be a newspaper editor.
> >Yippee!
> >Fangu all fur your powerful purrs.
> >Sammy Kitten
> ><commencing the Happy Dance with his sisfur cats>
>
> [joining the Happy Dance]
>
> Now if we can just get my Dad a tuna place..... :-)
>
> Felix, still concerned about his humans
>
> --
> Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Boogie's Mom
November 21st 03, 06:08 PM
Hooray fur your meowmie! Wow, a newspaper editer! Dat sownds eggsiting!
I'z betz your all furry happy!

Nefur underestimate da power of da purr!

Boogie da HarpurrCat, glad fur Sammy's meowmie!
"Dan Mahoney" > wrote in message
> Hihi, efurrykitty!
>
> Gudgud news - mineown meowmie just gotted a telephone call from de toona
> place she talked to last week, and dey wants her to work dere! So
> starting next week mineown meowmie will be a newspaper editor.
>
> Yippee!
>
> Fangu all fur your powerful purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <commencing the Happy Dance with his sisfur cats>

Boogie's Mom
November 21st 03, 06:08 PM
Hooray fur your meowmie! Wow, a newspaper editer! Dat sownds eggsiting!
I'z betz your all furry happy!

Nefur underestimate da power of da purr!

Boogie da HarpurrCat, glad fur Sammy's meowmie!
"Dan Mahoney" > wrote in message
> Hihi, efurrykitty!
>
> Gudgud news - mineown meowmie just gotted a telephone call from de toona
> place she talked to last week, and dey wants her to work dere! So
> starting next week mineown meowmie will be a newspaper editor.
>
> Yippee!
>
> Fangu all fur your powerful purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <commencing the Happy Dance with his sisfur cats>

Hotspur
November 22nd 03, 10:59 PM
wrote in message >...
> On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:21:28 -0800, "Samuel R (\"Houdini\") Kitten"
> > wrote:
>
> >Hihi, efurrykitty! Mineown Meowmie has a interfew wif a toona place
> >close to home on Tuesday, Novemfur 18. Since she has been out of work
> >fur a few weeks it wud be furry nice if deze peeple decided to gif her a
> >job. Your best good-luck purrs would be much apurrciated.
> >
> >Samuel Kitten
>
> Lotsalotsa purrz for yur mom to get a playce to earn toonas!!
>
> Charlie Fennel, purrin away

wez revvvin up an purrrin reel lowd!

Seti an de gang

Hotspur
November 22nd 03, 10:59 PM
wrote in message >...
> On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:21:28 -0800, "Samuel R (\"Houdini\") Kitten"
> > wrote:
>
> >Hihi, efurrykitty! Mineown Meowmie has a interfew wif a toona place
> >close to home on Tuesday, Novemfur 18. Since she has been out of work
> >fur a few weeks it wud be furry nice if deze peeple decided to gif her a
> >job. Your best good-luck purrs would be much apurrciated.
> >
> >Samuel Kitten
>
> Lotsalotsa purrz for yur mom to get a playce to earn toonas!!
>
> Charlie Fennel, purrin away

wez revvvin up an purrrin reel lowd!

Seti an de gang

Sylvia M
November 23rd 03, 05:00 AM
Yaaay an Hoorayyy!!!

Dyna, awlwayz happy tu see hoominz hapilee ernink toonaz.

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> Hooray fur your meowmie! Wow, a newspaper editer! Dat sownds eggsiting!
> I'z betz your all furry happy!
>
> Nefur underestimate da power of da purr!
>
> Boogie da HarpurrCat, glad fur Sammy's meowmie!
> "Dan Mahoney" > wrote in message
> > Hihi, efurrykitty!
> >
> > Gudgud news - mineown meowmie just gotted a telephone call from de toona
> > place she talked to last week, and dey wants her to work dere! So
> > starting next week mineown meowmie will be a newspaper editor.
> >
> > Yippee!
> >
> > Fangu all fur your powerful purrs.
> >
> > Sammy Kitten
> > <commencing the Happy Dance with his sisfur cats>

Sylvia M
November 23rd 03, 05:00 AM
Yaaay an Hoorayyy!!!

Dyna, awlwayz happy tu see hoominz hapilee ernink toonaz.

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> Hooray fur your meowmie! Wow, a newspaper editer! Dat sownds eggsiting!
> I'z betz your all furry happy!
>
> Nefur underestimate da power of da purr!
>
> Boogie da HarpurrCat, glad fur Sammy's meowmie!
> "Dan Mahoney" > wrote in message
> > Hihi, efurrykitty!
> >
> > Gudgud news - mineown meowmie just gotted a telephone call from de toona
> > place she talked to last week, and dey wants her to work dere! So
> > starting next week mineown meowmie will be a newspaper editor.
> >
> > Yippee!
> >
> > Fangu all fur your powerful purrs.
> >
> > Sammy Kitten
> > <commencing the Happy Dance with his sisfur cats>

Ray or Fran
November 26th 03, 06:24 PM
Hurrah, hurrah ... wonderful news.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
-----------------

"> Gudgud news - mineown meowmie just gotted a telephone call from de toona
> place she talked to last week, and dey wants her to work dere! So
> starting next week mineown meowmie will be a newspaper editor.
>
> Yippee!
>
> Fangu all fur your powerful purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <commencing the Happy Dance with his sisfur cats>

Ray or Fran
November 26th 03, 06:24 PM
Hurrah, hurrah ... wonderful news.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
-----------------

"> Gudgud news - mineown meowmie just gotted a telephone call from de toona
> place she talked to last week, and dey wants her to work dere! So
> starting next week mineown meowmie will be a newspaper editor.
>
> Yippee!
>
> Fangu all fur your powerful purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <commencing the Happy Dance with his sisfur cats>

Carol
November 28th 03, 04:05 PM
Concatulations
!

Dan Mahoney > wrote in message >...
> Hihi, efurrykitty!
>
> Gudgud news - mineown meowmie just gotted a telephone call from de toona
> place she talked to last week, and dey wants her to work dere! So
> starting next week mineown meowmie will be a newspaper editor.
>
> Yippee!
>
> Fangu all fur your powerful purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <commencing the Happy Dance with his sisfur cats>

Carol
November 28th 03, 04:05 PM
Concatulations
!

Dan Mahoney > wrote in message >...
> Hihi, efurrykitty!
>
> Gudgud news - mineown meowmie just gotted a telephone call from de toona
> place she talked to last week, and dey wants her to work dere! So
> starting next week mineown meowmie will be a newspaper editor.
>
> Yippee!
>
> Fangu all fur your powerful purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <commencing the Happy Dance with his sisfur cats>

Carol
November 28th 03, 04:06 PM
We'll be purrin!