PDA

View Full Version : Shedding On The Dining Room Table

ChildFree23
November 14th 03, 11:01 PM
Meow, Boogie! Fangu so much for shedding with me on the dining room table.

Auntie Becky, Meowmie Debby's littermate, came for the night. What do you
say we shed all over her clean laundry?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Boogie's Mom
November 16th 03, 03:39 PM
Wonderful...I luffs shedding on clean laundry. I also enjoy leaving an
invisible "film" of minefurz dat remains hidden till da hoomin wares da
clothes, den magikally appears as little fuzzballs. Dis is speshully
effective onna cleen bedsheets

Boogie, da sheddin HarpurrCat
"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Meow, Boogie! Fangu so much for shedding with me on the dining room
table.

> Auntie Becky, Meowmie Debby's littermate, came for the night. What do you
> say we shed all over her clean laundry?
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence

Boogie's Mom
November 16th 03, 03:39 PM
Wonderful...I luffs shedding on clean laundry. I also enjoy leaving an
invisible "film" of minefurz dat remains hidden till da hoomin wares da
clothes, den magikally appears as little fuzzballs. Dis is speshully
effective onna cleen bedsheets

Boogie, da sheddin HarpurrCat
"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Meow, Boogie! Fangu so much for shedding with me on the dining room
table.

> Auntie Becky, Meowmie Debby's littermate, came for the night. What do you
> say we shed all over her clean laundry?
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence

Sonam Dasara
November 16th 03, 05:43 PM
Awww, dat's wunnerfull! I'ze luvs to shed, an y'kno we'ze Poisans an
Himmies have a *specil* talent for shedding lotsa long hairz! My daddy hidz
da launnry, but I'ze good at findin tings ta shed onz!

My hooman hazn't seen a hairball barf yet. I'ze bet hez gonna be
surprized one day!

Mlle Anais
--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Meow, Boogie! Fangu so much for shedding with me on the dining room
table.

> Auntie Becky, Meowmie Debby's littermate, came for the night. What do you
> say we shed all over her clean laundry?
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence

Sonam Dasara
November 16th 03, 05:43 PM
Awww, dat's wunnerfull! I'ze luvs to shed, an y'kno we'ze Poisans an
Himmies have a *specil* talent for shedding lotsa long hairz! My daddy hidz
da launnry, but I'ze good at findin tings ta shed onz!

My hooman hazn't seen a hairball barf yet. I'ze bet hez gonna be
surprized one day!

Mlle Anais
--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Meow, Boogie! Fangu so much for shedding with me on the dining room
table.

> Auntie Becky, Meowmie Debby's littermate, came for the night. What do you
> say we shed all over her clean laundry?
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence

ChildFree23
November 16th 03, 11:52 PM
Let's climb into her duffle bag and roll around. If she catches us, she
might give us treats.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> Wonderful...I luffs shedding on clean laundry. I also enjoy leaving an
> invisible "film" of minefurz dat remains hidden till da hoomin wares da
> clothes, den magikally appears as little fuzzballs. Dis is speshully
> effective onna cleen bedsheets
>
> Boogie, da sheddin HarpurrCat
> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > k.net...
> > Meow, Boogie! Fangu so much for shedding with me on the dining room
> > table.
> >
> > Auntie Becky, Meowmie Debby's littermate, came for the night. What do
you
> > say we shed all over her clean laundry?
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence

ChildFree23
November 16th 03, 11:52 PM
Let's climb into her duffle bag and roll around. If she catches us, she
might give us treats.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> Wonderful...I luffs shedding on clean laundry. I also enjoy leaving an
> invisible "film" of minefurz dat remains hidden till da hoomin wares da
> clothes, den magikally appears as little fuzzballs. Dis is speshully
> effective onna cleen bedsheets
>
> Boogie, da sheddin HarpurrCat
> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > k.net...
> > Meow, Boogie! Fangu so much for shedding with me on the dining room
> > table.
> >
> > Auntie Becky, Meowmie Debby's littermate, came for the night. What do
you
> > say we shed all over her clean laundry?
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence

Boogie's Mom
November 17th 03, 05:07 AM
(meowmie mutters under breath while tape rollering Paw's freshly washed
dress slacks with black fur bits all over them) Yeah, she might give you
"something" else, instead.

"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Let's climb into her duffle bag and roll around. If she catches us, she
> might give us treats.
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence
>
> "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > Wonderful...I luffs shedding on clean laundry. I also enjoy leaving an
> > invisible "film" of minefurz dat remains hidden till da hoomin wares da
> > clothes, den magikally appears as little fuzzballs. Dis is speshully
> > effective onna cleen bedsheets
> >
> > Boogie, da sheddin HarpurrCat
> > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > > k.net...
> > > Meow, Boogie! Fangu so much for shedding with me on the dining room
> > > table.
> > >
> > > Auntie Becky, Meowmie Debby's littermate, came for the night. What do
> you
> > > say we shed all over her clean laundry?
> > >
> > > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > > Chief Tortie In Residence

Boogie's Mom
November 17th 03, 05:07 AM
(meowmie mutters under breath while tape rollering Paw's freshly washed
dress slacks with black fur bits all over them) Yeah, she might give you
"something" else, instead.

"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Let's climb into her duffle bag and roll around. If she catches us, she
> might give us treats.
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence
>
> "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > Wonderful...I luffs shedding on clean laundry. I also enjoy leaving an
> > invisible "film" of minefurz dat remains hidden till da hoomin wares da
> > clothes, den magikally appears as little fuzzballs. Dis is speshully
> > effective onna cleen bedsheets
> >
> > Boogie, da sheddin HarpurrCat
> > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > > k.net...
> > > Meow, Boogie! Fangu so much for shedding with me on the dining room
> > > table.
> > >
> > > Auntie Becky, Meowmie Debby's littermate, came for the night. What do
> you
> > > say we shed all over her clean laundry?
> > >
> > > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > > Chief Tortie In Residence

ChildFree23
November 18th 03, 02:12 AM
Why can't Paw tape-roller his own pants?

Lilith Kitten
Curiously

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> (meowmie mutters under breath while tape rollering Paw's freshly washed
> dress slacks with black fur bits all over them) Yeah, she might give you
> "something" else, instead.
>

> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > Let's climb into her duffle bag and roll around. If she catches us, she
> > might give us treats.
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence
> >
> > "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > > Wonderful...I luffs shedding on clean laundry. I also enjoy leaving
an
> > > invisible "film" of minefurz dat remains hidden till da hoomin wares
da
> > > clothes, den magikally appears as little fuzzballs. Dis is speshully
> > > effective onna cleen bedsheets
> > >
> > > Boogie, da sheddin HarpurrCat

> > you

ChildFree23
November 18th 03, 02:12 AM
Why can't Paw tape-roller his own pants?

Lilith Kitten
Curiously

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> (meowmie mutters under breath while tape rollering Paw's freshly washed
> dress slacks with black fur bits all over them) Yeah, she might give you
> "something" else, instead.
>

> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > Let's climb into her duffle bag and roll around. If she catches us, she
> > might give us treats.
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence
> >
> > "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > > Wonderful...I luffs shedding on clean laundry. I also enjoy leaving
an
> > > invisible "film" of minefurz dat remains hidden till da hoomin wares
da
> > > clothes, den magikally appears as little fuzzballs. Dis is speshully
> > > effective onna cleen bedsheets
> > >
> > > Boogie, da sheddin HarpurrCat

> > you

Seanette Blaylock
November 18th 03, 03:06 AM
"ChildFree23" > had some very interesting
things to say about Re: Shedding On The Dining Room Table:

>Why can't Paw tape-roller his own pants?
>Lilith Kitten
>Curiously

By the time my Mom stopped laughing at the idea of a man paying that
much attention, I'd forgotten what I wanted her to type.

Felix, wishing Mom would just shush and do her secretarial job

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom