PDA

View Full Version : soft isa leakin'

Miss Violette
November 19th 03, 09:51 AM
cuuld you kittys hep uses?

Last Saturday ourz soft gotta phone call on the ringy box anna her hasa been
leakin water monster ever since. Her keepz cummin and pickin myown sef up
anna huggin me. Her talked onna ringy box 'bout lifin inna in anna if claws
shuuld be stoled anna fixin myonsef when notted broked. Her isa just leakin
water monster alla time now.

Her keeps mumblin bout how rescu typez of peoplez isa stronger than
herownself.

Her sayed to furry her wuuld do what isa best fur myownsef butted her was
notted at all happy bout it.

I don't unnerstan any of dis at all,

Toni Bennit

dsh-diva
November 19th 03, 01:50 PM
On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 03:51:31 -0600, "Miss Violette"
> wrote:

>cuuld you kittys hep uses?
>
>Last Saturday ourz soft gotta phone call on the ringy box anna her hasa been
>leakin water monster ever since. Her keepz cummin and pickin myown sef up
>anna huggin me. Her talked onna ringy box 'bout lifin inna in anna if claws
>shuuld be stoled anna fixin myonsef when notted broked. Her isa just leakin
>water monster alla time now.
>
>Her keeps mumblin bout how rescu typez of peoplez isa stronger than
>herownself.
>
>Her sayed to furry her wuuld do what isa best fur myownsef butted her was
>notted at all happy bout it.
>
>I don't unnerstan any of dis at all,
>
>Toni Bennit

HiHi Toni Bennit, weze notted shur what issa going on eefer, but, weez
purrin dat your soft feels bedderer soon. Weze sadsad fur her. Wen
yu figger owt whatts da matter, pleez tell us.
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurr
Xena anc CAllisto

dsh-diva
November 19th 03, 01:50 PM
On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 03:51:31 -0600, "Miss Violette"
> wrote:

>cuuld you kittys hep uses?
>
>Last Saturday ourz soft gotta phone call on the ringy box anna her hasa been
>leakin water monster ever since. Her keepz cummin and pickin myown sef up
>anna huggin me. Her talked onna ringy box 'bout lifin inna in anna if claws
>shuuld be stoled anna fixin myonsef when notted broked. Her isa just leakin
>water monster alla time now.
>
>Her keeps mumblin bout how rescu typez of peoplez isa stronger than
>herownself.
>
>Her sayed to furry her wuuld do what isa best fur myownsef butted her was
>notted at all happy bout it.
>
>I don't unnerstan any of dis at all,
>
>Toni Bennit

HiHi Toni Bennit, weze notted shur what issa going on eefer, but, weez
purrin dat your soft feels bedderer soon. Weze sadsad fur her. Wen
yu figger owt whatts da matter, pleez tell us.
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurr
Xena anc CAllisto

Tabitha Kitten
November 19th 03, 03:24 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> cuuld you kittys hep uses?
>
> Last Saturday ourz soft gotta phone call on the ringy box anna her hasa been
> leakin water monster ever since. Her keepz cummin and pickin myown sef up
> anna huggin me. Her talked onna ringy box 'bout lifin inna in anna if claws
> shuuld be stoled anna fixin myonsef when notted broked. Her isa just leakin
> water monster alla time now.
>
> Her keeps mumblin bout how rescu typez of peoplez isa stronger than
> herownself.
>
> Her sayed to furry her wuuld do what isa best fur myownsef butted her was
> notted at all happy bout it.
>
> I don't unnerstan any of dis at all,
>
> Toni Bennit

Hi, TB.

I askeded mineown older sisfurs what might be happenin in your house,
and dey didn't know eifur. We'll all be purring up a storm fur you and
your meowmie. Sounds like she needs fur you to remind her how comforting
kitty purrpurrs can be.

Tabitha Kitten

Tabitha Kitten
November 19th 03, 03:24 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> cuuld you kittys hep uses?
>
> Last Saturday ourz soft gotta phone call on the ringy box anna her hasa been
> leakin water monster ever since. Her keepz cummin and pickin myown sef up
> anna huggin me. Her talked onna ringy box 'bout lifin inna in anna if claws
> shuuld be stoled anna fixin myonsef when notted broked. Her isa just leakin
> water monster alla time now.
>
> Her keeps mumblin bout how rescu typez of peoplez isa stronger than
> herownself.
>
> Her sayed to furry her wuuld do what isa best fur myownsef butted her was
> notted at all happy bout it.
>
> I don't unnerstan any of dis at all,
>
> Toni Bennit

Hi, TB.

I askeded mineown older sisfurs what might be happenin in your house,
and dey didn't know eifur. We'll all be purring up a storm fur you and
your meowmie. Sounds like she needs fur you to remind her how comforting
kitty purrpurrs can be.

Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette
November 19th 03, 06:03 PM
It appears that this kitten furry and soft took in is getting his one true
home soon, Miss Violette, who had just gotten where she could tolerate this
little terror
<dsh-diva> wrote in message
s.com...
> On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 03:51:31 -0600, "Miss Violette"
> > wrote:
>
> >cuuld you kittys hep uses?
> >
> >Last Saturday ourz soft gotta phone call on the ringy box anna her hasa
been
> >leakin water monster ever since. Her keepz cummin and pickin myown sef
up
> >anna huggin me. Her talked onna ringy box 'bout lifin inna in anna if
claws
> >shuuld be stoled anna fixin myonsef when notted broked. Her isa just
leakin
> >water monster alla time now.
> >
> >Her keeps mumblin bout how rescu typez of peoplez isa stronger than
> >herownself.
> >
> >Her sayed to furry her wuuld do what isa best fur myownsef butted her was
> >notted at all happy bout it.
> >
> >I don't unnerstan any of dis at all,
> >
> >Toni Bennit
> >
> HiHi Toni Bennit, weze notted shur what issa going on eefer, but, weez
> purrin dat your soft feels bedderer soon. Weze sadsad fur her. Wen
> yu figger owt whatts da matter, pleez tell us.
> PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurr
> Xena anc CAllisto

Miss Violette
November 19th 03, 06:03 PM
It appears that this kitten furry and soft took in is getting his one true
home soon, Miss Violette, who had just gotten where she could tolerate this
little terror
<dsh-diva> wrote in message
s.com...
> On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 03:51:31 -0600, "Miss Violette"
> > wrote:
>
> >cuuld you kittys hep uses?
> >
> >Last Saturday ourz soft gotta phone call on the ringy box anna her hasa
been
> >leakin water monster ever since. Her keepz cummin and pickin myown sef
up
> >anna huggin me. Her talked onna ringy box 'bout lifin inna in anna if
claws
> >shuuld be stoled anna fixin myonsef when notted broked. Her isa just
leakin
> >water monster alla time now.
> >
> >Her keeps mumblin bout how rescu typez of peoplez isa stronger than
> >herownself.
> >
> >Her sayed to furry her wuuld do what isa best fur myownsef butted her was
> >notted at all happy bout it.
> >
> >I don't unnerstan any of dis at all,
> >
> >Toni Bennit
> >
> HiHi Toni Bennit, weze notted shur what issa going on eefer, but, weez
> purrin dat your soft feels bedderer soon. Weze sadsad fur her. Wen
> yu figger owt whatts da matter, pleez tell us.
> PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurr
> Xena anc CAllisto

Miss Violette
November 19th 03, 06:05 PM
I isa stil notted sure butted her doez not leak when her pickz up da ofur
kittyz, Toni the damp
Tabitha Kitten > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > cuuld you kittys hep uses?
> >
> > Last Saturday ourz soft gotta phone call on the ringy box anna her hasa
been
> > leakin water monster ever since. Her keepz cummin and pickin myown sef
up
> > anna huggin me. Her talked onna ringy box 'bout lifin inna in anna if
claws
> > shuuld be stoled anna fixin myonsef when notted broked. Her isa just
leakin
> > water monster alla time now.
> >
> > Her keeps mumblin bout how rescu typez of peoplez isa stronger than
> > herownself.
> >
> > Her sayed to furry her wuuld do what isa best fur myownsef butted her
was
> > notted at all happy bout it.
> >
> > I don't unnerstan any of dis at all,
> >
> > Toni Bennit
>
> Hi, TB.
>
> I askeded mineown older sisfurs what might be happenin in your house,
> and dey didn't know eifur. We'll all be purring up a storm fur you and
> your meowmie. Sounds like she needs fur you to remind her how comforting
> kitty purrpurrs can be.
>
> Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette
November 19th 03, 06:05 PM
I isa stil notted sure butted her doez not leak when her pickz up da ofur
kittyz, Toni the damp
Tabitha Kitten > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > cuuld you kittys hep uses?
> >
> > Last Saturday ourz soft gotta phone call on the ringy box anna her hasa
been
> > leakin water monster ever since. Her keepz cummin and pickin myown sef
up
> > anna huggin me. Her talked onna ringy box 'bout lifin inna in anna if
claws
> > shuuld be stoled anna fixin myonsef when notted broked. Her isa just
leakin
> > water monster alla time now.
> >
> > Her keeps mumblin bout how rescu typez of peoplez isa stronger than
> > herownself.
> >
> > Her sayed to furry her wuuld do what isa best fur myownsef butted her
was
> > notted at all happy bout it.
> >
> > I don't unnerstan any of dis at all,
> >
> > Toni Bennit
>
> Hi, TB.
>
> I askeded mineown older sisfurs what might be happenin in your house,
> and dey didn't know eifur. We'll all be purring up a storm fur you and
> your meowmie. Sounds like she needs fur you to remind her how comforting
> kitty purrpurrs can be.
>
> Tabitha Kitten

Sylvia M
November 19th 03, 06:09 PM
Sowndz lyke hur luffz yu lotz'n lotz.

Dyna, da dry

> [...]

> up
> > > anna huggin me. Her talked onna ringy box 'bout lifin inna in anna if
> claws
> > > shuuld be stoled anna fixin myonsef when notted broked. Her isa just
> leakin
> > > water monster alla time now.
> > >
> > > Her keeps mumblin bout how rescu typez of peoplez isa stronger than
> > > herownself.
> > >
> > > Her sayed to furry her wuuld do what isa best fur myownsef butted her
> was
> > > notted at all happy bout it.
> > >
> > > I don't unnerstan any of dis at all,
> > >
> > > Toni Bennit
> >
> > Hi, TB.
> >
> > I askeded mineown older sisfurs what might be happenin in your house,
> > and dey didn't know eifur. We'll all be purring up a storm fur you and
> > your meowmie. Sounds like she needs fur you to remind her how comforting

Miss Violette
November 19th 03, 10:09 PM
her doz, her sayed is a loveabug kitty, anna her likez it dat I isa talkin
kitty, Toni
Sylvia M > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Sowndz lyke hur luffz yu lotz'n lotz.
>
> Dyna, da dry
> >
> > I isa stil notted sure butted her doez not leak when her pickz up da
ofur
> > kittyz, Toni the damp
> > Tabitha Kitten > wrote in message

> hasa
> > been
> sef
> > up
> > claws
> > leakin

> > was

> > > Hi, TB.
> > >
> > > I askeded mineown older sisfurs what might be happenin in your house,
> > > and dey didn't know eifur. We'll all be purring up a storm fur you and
> > > your meowmie. Sounds like she needs fur you to remind her how
comforting
> > > kitty purrpurrs can be.
> > >
> > > Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette
November 19th 03, 10:09 PM
her doz, her sayed is a loveabug kitty, anna her likez it dat I isa talkin
kitty, Toni
Sylvia M > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Sowndz lyke hur luffz yu lotz'n lotz.
>
> Dyna, da dry
> >
> > I isa stil notted sure butted her doez not leak when her pickz up da
ofur
> > kittyz, Toni the damp
> > Tabitha Kitten > wrote in message

> hasa
> > been
> sef
> > up
> > claws
> > leakin

> > was

> > > Hi, TB.
> > >
> > > I askeded mineown older sisfurs what might be happenin in your house,
> > > and dey didn't know eifur. We'll all be purring up a storm fur you and
> > > your meowmie. Sounds like she needs fur you to remind her how
comforting
> > > kitty purrpurrs can be.
> > >
> > > Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette
November 22nd 03, 01:28 AM
Her is leakin' reallyreally bad now, the ringy box wented off agin anna
herownsef talked on it anna her made a 'pointment wif a guy named bill anna
her is doin sonfin dat isa upsetten herownsef at five tomorrow afternoon,
Toni Bennett, damp agin
Miss Violette > wrote in message
> cuuld you kittys hep uses?
>
> Last Saturday ourz soft gotta phone call on the ringy box anna her hasa
been
> leakin water monster ever since. Her keepz cummin and pickin myown sef up
> anna huggin me. Her talked onna ringy box 'bout lifin inna in anna if
claws
> shuuld be stoled anna fixin myonsef when notted broked. Her isa just
leakin
> water monster alla time now.
>
> Her keeps mumblin bout how rescu typez of peoplez isa stronger than
> herownself.
>
> Her sayed to furry her wuuld do what isa best fur myownsef butted her was
> notted at all happy bout it.
>
> I don't unnerstan any of dis at all,
>
> Toni Bennit

Miss Violette
November 22nd 03, 01:28 AM
Her is leakin' reallyreally bad now, the ringy box wented off agin anna
herownsef talked on it anna her made a 'pointment wif a guy named bill anna
her is doin sonfin dat isa upsetten herownsef at five tomorrow afternoon,
Toni Bennett, damp agin
Miss Violette > wrote in message
> cuuld you kittys hep uses?
>
> Last Saturday ourz soft gotta phone call on the ringy box anna her hasa
been
> leakin water monster ever since. Her keepz cummin and pickin myown sef up
> anna huggin me. Her talked onna ringy box 'bout lifin inna in anna if
claws
> shuuld be stoled anna fixin myonsef when notted broked. Her isa just
leakin
> water monster alla time now.
>
> Her keeps mumblin bout how rescu typez of peoplez isa stronger than
> herownself.
>
> Her sayed to furry her wuuld do what isa best fur myownsef butted her was
> notted at all happy bout it.
>
> I don't unnerstan any of dis at all,
>
> Toni Bennit

Sammy \Houdini\ Kitten
November 22nd 03, 03:24 AM
Miss Violette wrote:
> Her is leakin' reallyreally bad now, the ringy box wented off agin anna
> herownsef talked on it anna her made a 'pointment wif a guy named bill anna
> her is doin sonfin dat isa upsetten herownsef at five tomorrow afternoon,
> Toni Bennett, damp agin

Murrow, TB.

It sounds like her might have finded you a forever home. Maybe even a
forever home where you can be a onlycat! Dat would be way cool -
especially if you'z could still visit wif us on r.p.c.c from you'z new
forever home.

Keep us posted, TB. We'z wants to find out what's going on wif you.

Sammy Kitten

Sammy \Houdini\ Kitten
November 22nd 03, 03:24 AM
Miss Violette wrote:
> Her is leakin' reallyreally bad now, the ringy box wented off agin anna
> herownsef talked on it anna her made a 'pointment wif a guy named bill anna
> her is doin sonfin dat isa upsetten herownsef at five tomorrow afternoon,
> Toni Bennett, damp agin

Murrow, TB.

It sounds like her might have finded you a forever home. Maybe even a
forever home where you can be a onlycat! Dat would be way cool -
especially if you'z could still visit wif us on r.p.c.c from you'z new
forever home.

Keep us posted, TB. We'z wants to find out what's going on wif you.

Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette
November 22nd 03, 10:44 AM
I dunno I thinked dis her was myown true home, anna I likez other kitties so
at is why I likez it here. Dis her Bill hooman hasa bused kitty at he
gotted away from some bad hoomanz befur it gotted killed and he also hasa
ofur kitten myown age, butted I wantz ta stay wif deze here hoomanz anna
kitties, Toni, thinkin Sammy must be wrong, but suspectin somfin isa up
Sammy "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > Her is leakin' reallyreally bad now, the ringy box wented off agin anna
> > herownsef talked on it anna her made a 'pointment wif a guy named bill
anna
> > her is doin sonfin dat isa upsetten herownsef at five tomorrow
afternoon,
> > Toni Bennett, damp agin
>
> Murrow, TB.
>
> It sounds like her might have finded you a forever home. Maybe even a
> forever home where you can be a onlycat! Dat would be way cool -
> especially if you'z could still visit wif us on r.p.c.c from you'z new
> forever home.
>
> Keep us posted, TB. We'z wants to find out what's going on wif you.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette
November 22nd 03, 10:44 AM
I dunno I thinked dis her was myown true home, anna I likez other kitties so
at is why I likez it here. Dis her Bill hooman hasa bused kitty at he
gotted away from some bad hoomanz befur it gotted killed and he also hasa
ofur kitten myown age, butted I wantz ta stay wif deze here hoomanz anna
kitties, Toni, thinkin Sammy must be wrong, but suspectin somfin isa up
Sammy "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > Her is leakin' reallyreally bad now, the ringy box wented off agin anna
> > herownsef talked on it anna her made a 'pointment wif a guy named bill
anna
> > her is doin sonfin dat isa upsetten herownsef at five tomorrow
afternoon,
> > Toni Bennett, damp agin
>
> Murrow, TB.
>
> It sounds like her might have finded you a forever home. Maybe even a
> forever home where you can be a onlycat! Dat would be way cool -
> especially if you'z could still visit wif us on r.p.c.c from you'z new
> forever home.
>
> Keep us posted, TB. We'z wants to find out what's going on wif you.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
November 22nd 03, 04:45 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> I dunno I thinked dis her was myown true home, anna I likez other kitties so
> at is why I likez it here. Dis her Bill hooman hasa bused kitty at he
> gotted away from some bad hoomanz befur it gotted killed and he also hasa
> ofur kitten myown age, butted I wantz ta stay wif deze here hoomanz anna
> kitties, Toni, thinkin Sammy must be wrong, but suspectin somfin isa up

Well, TB, when youz figger out what's going on pleez let us kitties
know. We'z furry worried!

Sammy

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
November 22nd 03, 04:45 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> I dunno I thinked dis her was myown true home, anna I likez other kitties so
> at is why I likez it here. Dis her Bill hooman hasa bused kitty at he
> gotted away from some bad hoomanz befur it gotted killed and he also hasa
> ofur kitten myown age, butted I wantz ta stay wif deze here hoomanz anna
> kitties, Toni, thinkin Sammy must be wrong, but suspectin somfin isa up

Well, TB, when youz figger out what's going on pleez let us kitties
know. We'z furry worried!

Sammy

Hotspur
November 22nd 03, 10:51 PM
"Samuel \"Houdini\" Kitten" > wrote in message >...
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > I dunno I thinked dis her was myown true home, anna I likez other kitties so
> > at is why I likez it here. Dis her Bill hooman hasa bused kitty at he
> > gotted away from some bad hoomanz befur it gotted killed and he also hasa
> > ofur kitten myown age, butted I wantz ta stay wif deze here hoomanz anna
> > kitties, Toni, thinkin Sammy must be wrong, but suspectin somfin isa up
>
> Well, TB, when youz figger out what's going on pleez let us kitties
> know. We'z furry worried!
>
> Sammy

Yes yes, pleez do an we iz sendin owr purrs to Soft cuz it sowns lik she needz dem.

Seti, fur de gang

Hotspur
November 22nd 03, 10:51 PM
"Samuel \"Houdini\" Kitten" > wrote in message >...
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > I dunno I thinked dis her was myown true home, anna I likez other kitties so
> > at is why I likez it here. Dis her Bill hooman hasa bused kitty at he
> > gotted away from some bad hoomanz befur it gotted killed and he also hasa
> > ofur kitten myown age, butted I wantz ta stay wif deze here hoomanz anna
> > kitties, Toni, thinkin Sammy must be wrong, but suspectin somfin isa up
>
> Well, TB, when youz figger out what's going on pleez let us kitties
> know. We'z furry worried!
>
> Sammy

Yes yes, pleez do an we iz sendin owr purrs to Soft cuz it sowns lik she needz dem.

Seti, fur de gang

Sonam Dasara
November 22nd 03, 11:13 PM
Awwww, I'ze feels bad fur yur Soft. Can I teleport ober to her an rub
faces wit' her ta makes her feels a bit better?

Mlle Anais

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
> cuuld you kittys hep uses?
>
> Last Saturday ourz soft gotta phone call on the ringy box anna her
> hasa been leakin water monster ever since. Her keepz cummin and
> pickin myown sef up anna huggin me. Her talked onna ringy box 'bout
> lifin inna in anna if claws shuuld be stoled anna fixin myonsef when
> notted broked. Her isa just leakin water monster alla time now.
>
> Her keeps mumblin bout how rescu typez of peoplez isa stronger than
> herownself.
>
> Her sayed to furry her wuuld do what isa best fur myownsef butted her
> was notted at all happy bout it.
>
> I don't unnerstan any of dis at all,
>
> Toni Bennit

Miss Violette
November 23rd 03, 03:19 AM
Tooday I gotted snached by furry anna he putted me in da kitty jail anna we
wented inna metalmonster anna we wented anna metted dis her Bill hooman. He
has anofur kitten dat isa all black anna anofur big kitty dat isa black anna
white. anna he also hasa hooman kitten anna I gotted to meet dem all anna
splore his compartment. It wasa lotta fun anna I liked it der allot,

Toni Bennett
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > I dunno I thinked dis her was myown true home, anna I likez other
kitties so
> > at is why I likez it here. Dis her Bill hooman hasa bused kitty at he
> > gotted away from some bad hoomanz befur it gotted killed and he also
hasa
> > ofur kitten myown age, butted I wantz ta stay wif deze here hoomanz anna
> > kitties, Toni, thinkin Sammy must be wrong, but suspectin somfin isa up
>
> Well, TB, when youz figger out what's going on pleez let us kitties
> know. We'z furry worried!
>
> Sammy

Miss Violette
November 23rd 03, 03:19 AM
Tooday I gotted snached by furry anna he putted me in da kitty jail anna we
wented inna metalmonster anna we wented anna metted dis her Bill hooman. He
has anofur kitten dat isa all black anna anofur big kitty dat isa black anna
white. anna he also hasa hooman kitten anna I gotted to meet dem all anna
splore his compartment. It wasa lotta fun anna I liked it der allot,

Toni Bennett
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > I dunno I thinked dis her was myown true home, anna I likez other
kitties so
> > at is why I likez it here. Dis her Bill hooman hasa bused kitty at he
> > gotted away from some bad hoomanz befur it gotted killed and he also
hasa
> > ofur kitten myown age, butted I wantz ta stay wif deze here hoomanz anna
> > kitties, Toni, thinkin Sammy must be wrong, but suspectin somfin isa up
>
> Well, TB, when youz figger out what's going on pleez let us kitties
> know. We'z furry worried!
>
> Sammy

Miss Violette
November 23rd 03, 03:22 AM
Soft is very emotional when it comes to cats. She will do what is right for
each of us no matter how bad it hurts her. She is leakin beclaws she knows
she is doing the right thing but she is also concerned for what happens to
toni later if the hooman is not what he says. She told furry she wants to
be sure but she also couldn't find one single thing wrong with this hooman,
his cats, the hooman kitten or their compartment, Miss Violette

Hotspur > wrote in message
m...
> "Samuel \"Houdini\" Kitten" > wrote in message
> > Miss Violette wrote:
> > > I dunno I thinked dis her was myown true home, anna I likez other
kitties so
> > > at is why I likez it here. Dis her Bill hooman hasa bused kitty at he
> > > gotted away from some bad hoomanz befur it gotted killed and he also
hasa
> > > ofur kitten myown age, butted I wantz ta stay wif deze here hoomanz
anna
> > > kitties, Toni, thinkin Sammy must be wrong, but suspectin somfin isa
up

> > Well, TB, when youz figger out what's going on pleez let us kitties
> > know. We'z furry worried!
> >
> > Sammy
>
> Yes yes, pleez do an we iz sendin owr purrs to Soft cuz it sowns lik she
needz dem.

> Seti, fur de gang

Miss Violette
November 23rd 03, 03:24 AM
you are welcome to come and help us but if you rub her face you will get as
damp as Toni, Miss Violette, grateful for the help
Sonam Dasara <idonthave an > wrote in message
> Awwww, I'ze feels bad fur yur Soft. Can I teleport ober to her an rub
> faces wit' her ta makes her feels a bit better?
>
> Mlle Anais
>
> --
> Cordially,
>
> Sonam Dasara
>
> email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com
>

> Miss Violette wrote:
> > cuuld you kittys hep uses?
> >
> > Last Saturday ourz soft gotta phone call on the ringy box anna her
> > hasa been leakin water monster ever since. Her keepz cummin and
> > pickin myown sef up anna huggin me. Her talked onna ringy box 'bout
> > lifin inna in anna if claws shuuld be stoled anna fixin myonsef when
> > notted broked. Her isa just leakin water monster alla time now.
> >
> > Her keeps mumblin bout how rescu typez of peoplez isa stronger than
> > herownself.
> >
> > Her sayed to furry her wuuld do what isa best fur myownsef butted her
> > was notted at all happy bout it.
> >
> > I don't unnerstan any of dis at all,
> >
> > Toni Bennit

Miss Violette
November 23rd 03, 03:24 AM
you are welcome to come and help us but if you rub her face you will get as
damp as Toni, Miss Violette, grateful for the help
Sonam Dasara <idonthave an > wrote in message
> Awwww, I'ze feels bad fur yur Soft. Can I teleport ober to her an rub
> faces wit' her ta makes her feels a bit better?
>
> Mlle Anais
>
> --
> Cordially,
>
> Sonam Dasara
>
> email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com
>

> Miss Violette wrote:
> > cuuld you kittys hep uses?
> >
> > Last Saturday ourz soft gotta phone call on the ringy box anna her
> > hasa been leakin water monster ever since. Her keepz cummin and
> > pickin myown sef up anna huggin me. Her talked onna ringy box 'bout
> > lifin inna in anna if claws shuuld be stoled anna fixin myonsef when
> > notted broked. Her isa just leakin water monster alla time now.
> >
> > Her keeps mumblin bout how rescu typez of peoplez isa stronger than
> > herownself.
> >
> > Her sayed to furry her wuuld do what isa best fur myownsef butted her
> > was notted at all happy bout it.
> >
> > I don't unnerstan any of dis at all,
> >
> > Toni Bennit

Sylvia M
November 23rd 03, 04:56 AM
Yu liked it der allot, yu say?
Did alla da kitteez treet yu nize?
Duz da hoomin kitten kno how ta treet uh kitty?

Dyna, chekin tingz owt b-4 uhprovin

"Miss Violette" > wrote in message

> Tooday I gotted snached by furry anna he putted me in da kitty jail anna
we
> wented inna metalmonster anna we wented anna metted dis her Bill hooman.
He
> has anofur kitten dat isa all black anna anofur big kitty dat isa black
anna
> white. anna he also hasa hooman kitten anna I gotted to meet dem all anna
> splore his compartment. It wasa lotta fun anna I liked it der allot,
>
> Toni Bennett
> Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> > Miss Violette wrote:
> > > I dunno I thinked dis her was myown true home, anna I likez other
> kitties so
> > > at is why I likez it here. Dis her Bill hooman hasa bused kitty at he
> > > gotted away from some bad hoomanz befur it gotted killed and he also
> hasa
> > > ofur kitten myown age, butted I wantz ta stay wif deze here hoomanz
anna
> > > kitties, Toni, thinkin Sammy must be wrong, but suspectin somfin isa
up

> > Well, TB, when youz figger out what's going on pleez let us kitties
> > know. We'z furry worried!
> >
> > Sammy

Sylvia M
November 23rd 03, 04:56 AM
Yu liked it der allot, yu say?
Did alla da kitteez treet yu nize?
Duz da hoomin kitten kno how ta treet uh kitty?

Dyna, chekin tingz owt b-4 uhprovin

"Miss Violette" > wrote in message

> Tooday I gotted snached by furry anna he putted me in da kitty jail anna
we
> wented inna metalmonster anna we wented anna metted dis her Bill hooman.
He
> has anofur kitten dat isa all black anna anofur big kitty dat isa black
anna
> white. anna he also hasa hooman kitten anna I gotted to meet dem all anna
> splore his compartment. It wasa lotta fun anna I liked it der allot,
>
> Toni Bennett
> Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> > Miss Violette wrote:
> > > I dunno I thinked dis her was myown true home, anna I likez other
> kitties so
> > > at is why I likez it here. Dis her Bill hooman hasa bused kitty at he
> > > gotted away from some bad hoomanz befur it gotted killed and he also
> hasa
> > > ofur kitten myown age, butted I wantz ta stay wif deze here hoomanz
anna
> > > kitties, Toni, thinkin Sammy must be wrong, but suspectin somfin isa
up

> > Well, TB, when youz figger out what's going on pleez let us kitties
> > know. We'z furry worried!
> >
> > Sammy

Miss Violette
November 23rd 03, 11:41 AM
I did likez it alott!!! The ofur kitty ann me hadda little hissin contest
and da older kitty isa little grumbly butted dey was bof nice fur da mostest
part, Dat hooman kitten likez kitties anna picked myownsef up annna did it
right, Toni Bennett
Sylvia M > wrote in message
link.net...
> Yu liked it der allot, yu say?
> Did alla da kitteez treet yu nize?
> Duz da hoomin kitten kno how ta treet uh kitty?
>
> Dyna, chekin tingz owt b-4 uhprovin
>
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> >
> > Tooday I gotted snached by furry anna he putted me in da kitty jail anna
> we
> > wented inna metalmonster anna we wented anna metted dis her Bill hooman.
> He
> > has anofur kitten dat isa all black anna anofur big kitty dat isa black
> anna
> > white. anna he also hasa hooman kitten anna I gotted to meet dem all
anna
> > splore his compartment. It wasa lotta fun anna I liked it der allot,
> >
> > Toni Bennett
> > Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> > kitties so
> > hasa
> anna
> up
> > >
> > > Well, TB, when youz figger out what's going on pleez let us kitties
> > > know. We'z furry worried!
> > >
> > > Sammy

Miss Violette
November 23rd 03, 11:41 AM
I did likez it alott!!! The ofur kitty ann me hadda little hissin contest
and da older kitty isa little grumbly butted dey was bof nice fur da mostest
part, Dat hooman kitten likez kitties anna picked myownsef up annna did it
right, Toni Bennett
Sylvia M > wrote in message
link.net...
> Yu liked it der allot, yu say?
> Did alla da kitteez treet yu nize?
> Duz da hoomin kitten kno how ta treet uh kitty?
>
> Dyna, chekin tingz owt b-4 uhprovin
>
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> >
> > Tooday I gotted snached by furry anna he putted me in da kitty jail anna
> we
> > wented inna metalmonster anna we wented anna metted dis her Bill hooman.
> He
> > has anofur kitten dat isa all black anna anofur big kitty dat isa black
> anna
> > white. anna he also hasa hooman kitten anna I gotted to meet dem all
anna
> > splore his compartment. It wasa lotta fun anna I liked it der allot,
> >
> > Toni Bennett
> > Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> > kitties so
> > hasa
> anna
> up
> > >
> > > Well, TB, when youz figger out what's going on pleez let us kitties
> > > know. We'z furry worried!
> > >
> > > Sammy

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
November 23rd 03, 04:11 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> I did likez it alott!!! The ofur kitty ann me hadda little hissin contest
> and da older kitty isa little grumbly butted dey was bof nice fur da mostest
> part, Dat hooman kitten likez kitties anna picked myownsef up annna did it
> right, Toni Bennett

Does de big hoomin have proper respect fur kitties, and realize that
kitties are the rightful leaders of fambilies? And does he have a
compooter? And does he know how to spell rec.pets.cats.community?

Sammy Kitten

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
November 23rd 03, 04:11 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> I did likez it alott!!! The ofur kitty ann me hadda little hissin contest
> and da older kitty isa little grumbly butted dey was bof nice fur da mostest
> part, Dat hooman kitten likez kitties anna picked myownsef up annna did it
> right, Toni Bennett

Does de big hoomin have proper respect fur kitties, and realize that
kitties are the rightful leaders of fambilies? And does he have a
compooter? And does he know how to spell rec.pets.cats.community?

Sammy Kitten

Sylvia M.
November 25th 03, 06:01 AM
"Samuel "Houdini" Kitten" > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > I did likez it alott!!! The ofur kitty ann me hadda little hissin
contest
> > and da older kitty isa little grumbly butted dey was bof nice fur da
mostest
> > part, Dat hooman kitten likez kitties anna picked myownsef up annna did
it
> > right, Toni Bennett
>
> Does de big hoomin have proper respect fur kitties, and realize that
> kitties are the rightful leaders of fambilies? And does he have a
> compooter? And does he know how to spell rec.pets.cats.community?
>
> Sammy Kitten

Doze ar gudgud pointz!!

Dyna, empurrrzt

Sylvia M.
November 25th 03, 06:01 AM
"Samuel "Houdini" Kitten" > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > I did likez it alott!!! The ofur kitty ann me hadda little hissin
contest
> > and da older kitty isa little grumbly butted dey was bof nice fur da
mostest
> > part, Dat hooman kitten likez kitties anna picked myownsef up annna did
it
> > right, Toni Bennett
>
> Does de big hoomin have proper respect fur kitties, and realize that
> kitties are the rightful leaders of fambilies? And does he have a
> compooter? And does he know how to spell rec.pets.cats.community?
>
> Sammy Kitten

Doze ar gudgud pointz!!

Dyna, empurrrzt

Miss Violette
November 25th 03, 12:17 PM
he lookz like da kinda hooman dat knowz we kitties rule!!! Soft gived him da
communties address butted we isa notted sure ifin he willz come here or not.
He isa a college student and might be tootoo busy
Toni Bennett
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > I did likez it alott!!! The ofur kitty ann me hadda little hissin
contest
> > and da older kitty isa little grumbly butted dey was bof nice fur da
mostest
> > part, Dat hooman kitten likez kitties anna picked myownsef up annna did
it
> > right, Toni Bennett
>
> Does de big hoomin have proper respect fur kitties, and realize that
> kitties are the rightful leaders of fambilies? And does he have a
> compooter? And does he know how to spell rec.pets.cats.community?
>
> Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette
November 25th 03, 12:17 PM
he lookz like da kinda hooman dat knowz we kitties rule!!! Soft gived him da
communties address butted we isa notted sure ifin he willz come here or not.
He isa a college student and might be tootoo busy
Toni Bennett
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > I did likez it alott!!! The ofur kitty ann me hadda little hissin
contest
> > and da older kitty isa little grumbly butted dey was bof nice fur da
mostest
> > part, Dat hooman kitten likez kitties anna picked myownsef up annna did
it
> > right, Toni Bennett
>
> Does de big hoomin have proper respect fur kitties, and realize that
> kitties are the rightful leaders of fambilies? And does he have a
> compooter? And does he know how to spell rec.pets.cats.community?
>
> Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette
November 25th 03, 12:19 PM
Dyna,

your points were just as good and you are all helping soft so thank you,
Miss Violette, experiencing damp fur now too

Sylvia M. > wrote in message

> "Samuel "Houdini" Kitten" > wrote in message
> > Miss Violette wrote:
> > > I did likez it alott!!! The ofur kitty ann me hadda little hissin
> contest
> > > and da older kitty isa little grumbly butted dey was bof nice fur da
> mostest
> > > part, Dat hooman kitten likez kitties anna picked myownsef up annna
did
> it
> > > right, Toni Bennett
> >
> > Does de big hoomin have proper respect fur kitties, and realize that
> > kitties are the rightful leaders of fambilies? And does he have a
> > compooter? And does he know how to spell rec.pets.cats.community?
> >
> > Sammy Kitten
> >
> Doze ar gudgud pointz!!
>
> Dyna, empurrrzt

Hotspur
November 26th 03, 12:52 AM
Oh My, owr furry own meowmie wuz but a kolej student when she fined
rpc fur uses wayy bak when. She had mur time den dan she duz now
<giving meowmie mean luk>

Seti

"Miss Violette" > wrote in message >...
> he lookz like da kinda hooman dat knowz we kitties rule!!! Soft gived him da
> communties address butted we isa notted sure ifin he willz come here or not.
> He isa a college student and might be tootoo busy
> Toni Bennett
> Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> > Miss Violette wrote:
> > > I did likez it alott!!! The ofur kitty ann me hadda little hissin
> contest
> > > and da older kitty isa little grumbly butted dey was bof nice fur da
> mostest
> > > part, Dat hooman kitten likez kitties anna picked myownsef up annna did
> it
> > > right, Toni Bennett
> >
> > Does de big hoomin have proper respect fur kitties, and realize that
> > kitties are the rightful leaders of fambilies? And does he have a
> > compooter? And does he know how to spell rec.pets.cats.community?
> >
> > Sammy Kitten

Hotspur
November 26th 03, 12:52 AM
Oh My, owr furry own meowmie wuz but a kolej student when she fined
rpc fur uses wayy bak when. She had mur time den dan she duz now
<giving meowmie mean luk>

Seti

"Miss Violette" > wrote in message >...
> he lookz like da kinda hooman dat knowz we kitties rule!!! Soft gived him da
> communties address butted we isa notted sure ifin he willz come here or not.
> He isa a college student and might be tootoo busy
> Toni Bennett
> Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> > Miss Violette wrote:
> > > I did likez it alott!!! The ofur kitty ann me hadda little hissin
> contest
> > > and da older kitty isa little grumbly butted dey was bof nice fur da
> mostest
> > > part, Dat hooman kitten likez kitties anna picked myownsef up annna did
> it
> > > right, Toni Bennett
> >
> > Does de big hoomin have proper respect fur kitties, and realize that
> > kitties are the rightful leaders of fambilies? And does he have a
> > compooter? And does he know how to spell rec.pets.cats.community?
> >
> > Sammy Kitten

Sylvia M.
November 26th 03, 02:10 AM
Weee kud hewlp him wiff hiz paypuurrrzzzz.
I yam gud on paypurrrzzz...
An relapze hym b-4 fynulz...
tell'em!

Dyna, Fond of colege men, ya kno....

"Miss Violette" > wrote in message

> he lookz like da kinda hooman dat knowz we kitties rule!!! Soft gived him
da
> communties address butted we isa notted sure ifin he willz come here or
not.
> He isa a college student and might be tootoo busy
> Toni Bennett
> Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> > Miss Violette wrote:
> > > I did likez it alott!!! The ofur kitty ann me hadda little hissin
> contest
> > > and da older kitty isa little grumbly butted dey was bof nice fur da
> mostest
> > > part, Dat hooman kitten likez kitties anna picked myownsef up annna
did
> it
> > > right, Toni Bennett
> >
> > Does de big hoomin have proper respect fur kitties, and realize that
> > kitties are the rightful leaders of fambilies? And does he have a
> > compooter? And does he know how to spell rec.pets.cats.community?
> >
> > Sammy Kitten

Sylvia M.
November 26th 03, 02:10 AM
Weee kud hewlp him wiff hiz paypuurrrzzzz.
I yam gud on paypurrrzzz...
An relapze hym b-4 fynulz...
tell'em!

Dyna, Fond of colege men, ya kno....

"Miss Violette" > wrote in message

> he lookz like da kinda hooman dat knowz we kitties rule!!! Soft gived him
da
> communties address butted we isa notted sure ifin he willz come here or
not.
> He isa a college student and might be tootoo busy
> Toni Bennett
> Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> > Miss Violette wrote:
> > > I did likez it alott!!! The ofur kitty ann me hadda little hissin
> contest
> > > and da older kitty isa little grumbly butted dey was bof nice fur da
> mostest
> > > part, Dat hooman kitten likez kitties anna picked myownsef up annna
did
> it
> > > right, Toni Bennett
> >
> > Does de big hoomin have proper respect fur kitties, and realize that
> > kitties are the rightful leaders of fambilies? And does he have a
> > compooter? And does he know how to spell rec.pets.cats.community?
> >
> > Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette
November 26th 03, 08:35 AM
dis here hooman is also one of doze returning studentz, he isa a little
younger dan furry but bout softs age, we think hisownsef works anna goez ta
college, Toni
Hotspur > wrote in message
om...
> Oh My, owr furry own meowmie wuz but a kolej student when she fined
> rpc fur uses wayy bak when. She had mur time den dan she duz now
> <giving meowmie mean luk>
>
> Seti
>
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > he lookz like da kinda hooman dat knowz we kitties rule!!! Soft gived
him da
> > communties address butted we isa notted sure ifin he willz come here or
not.
> > He isa a college student and might be tootoo busy
> > Toni Bennett
> > Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> > contest
> > mostest
> > it
> > >
> > > Does de big hoomin have proper respect fur kitties, and realize that
> > > kitties are the rightful leaders of fambilies? And does he have a
> > > compooter? And does he know how to spell rec.pets.cats.community?
> > >
> > > Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette
November 26th 03, 08:35 AM
dis here hooman is also one of doze returning studentz, he isa a little
younger dan furry but bout softs age, we think hisownsef works anna goez ta
college, Toni
Hotspur > wrote in message
om...
> Oh My, owr furry own meowmie wuz but a kolej student when she fined
> rpc fur uses wayy bak when. She had mur time den dan she duz now
> <giving meowmie mean luk>
>
> Seti
>
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > he lookz like da kinda hooman dat knowz we kitties rule!!! Soft gived
him da
> > communties address butted we isa notted sure ifin he willz come here or
not.
> > He isa a college student and might be tootoo busy
> > Toni Bennett
> > Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> > contest
> > mostest
> > it
> > >
> > > Does de big hoomin have proper respect fur kitties, and realize that
> > > kitties are the rightful leaders of fambilies? And does he have a
> > > compooter? And does he know how to spell rec.pets.cats.community?
> > >
> > > Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette
November 26th 03, 08:38 AM
soft splained how her lurked for a longlong time anna how it always makes
her fel bettere when she comes here anna posts fur uses cause nobody isa
mean or anythin, TV cat wavin at dyna

Sylvia M. > wrote in message
> Weee kud hewlp him wiff hiz paypuurrrzzzz.
> I yam gud on paypurrrzzz...
> An relapze hym b-4 fynulz...
> tell'em!
>
> Dyna, Fond of colege men, ya kno....
>
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> >
> > he lookz like da kinda hooman dat knowz we kitties rule!!! Soft gived
him
> da
> > communties address butted we isa notted sure ifin he willz come here or
> not.
> > He isa a college student and might be tootoo busy
> > Toni Bennett
> > Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> > contest
> > mostest
> did
> > it
> > >
> > > Does de big hoomin have proper respect fur kitties, and realize that
> > > kitties are the rightful leaders of fambilies? And does he have a
> > > compooter? And does he know how to spell rec.pets.cats.community?
> > >
> > > Sammy Kitten

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten
November 26th 03, 03:10 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> dis here hooman is also one of doze returning studentz, he isa a little
> younger dan furry but bout softs age, we think hisownsef works anna goez ta
> college, Toni

I fink someone needs to tell him that r.p.c.c is a furry good place to
go to unwind when the pressures of studyin and workin get to be too much.

Tabitha Kitten

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten
November 26th 03, 03:10 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> dis here hooman is also one of doze returning studentz, he isa a little
> younger dan furry but bout softs age, we think hisownsef works anna goez ta
> college, Toni

I fink someone needs to tell him that r.p.c.c is a furry good place to
go to unwind when the pressures of studyin and workin get to be too much.

Tabitha Kitten

Sylvia M.
November 26th 03, 04:39 PM
Da olne ting iz, it mite be bedderer if he poztz in Hoominish.
Diz cat-chat spelink iz probly nottid akzepted in kolege, an can be habit
formin, ya kno.... It shur iz furr meowmee, yu shud see hur kurrektin
sumpin riten furr uddur hoominz <LOL>

Dyna, rollin onna floorrr

> soft splained how her lurked for a longlong time anna how it always makes
> her fel bettere when she comes here anna posts fur uses cause nobody
> isa mean or anythin, TV cat wavin at dyna

> > Weee kud hewlp him wiff hiz paypuurrrzzzz.
> > I yam gud on paypurrrzzz...
> > An relapze hym b-4 fynulz...
> > tell'em!
> >
> > Dyna, Fond of colege men, ya kno....
> >

> > > he lookz like da kinda hooman dat knowz we kitties rule!!! Soft gived
> him
> > da
> > > communties address butted we isa notted sure ifin he willz come here
or
> > not.
> > > He isa a college student and might be tootoo busy
> > > Toni Bennett

Sylvia M.
November 26th 03, 04:39 PM
Da olne ting iz, it mite be bedderer if he poztz in Hoominish.
Diz cat-chat spelink iz probly nottid akzepted in kolege, an can be habit
formin, ya kno.... It shur iz furr meowmee, yu shud see hur kurrektin
sumpin riten furr uddur hoominz <LOL>

Dyna, rollin onna floorrr

> soft splained how her lurked for a longlong time anna how it always makes
> her fel bettere when she comes here anna posts fur uses cause nobody
> isa mean or anythin, TV cat wavin at dyna

> > Weee kud hewlp him wiff hiz paypuurrrzzzz.
> > I yam gud on paypurrrzzz...
> > An relapze hym b-4 fynulz...
> > tell'em!
> >
> > Dyna, Fond of colege men, ya kno....
> >

> > > he lookz like da kinda hooman dat knowz we kitties rule!!! Soft gived
> him
> > da
> > > communties address butted we isa notted sure ifin he willz come here
or
> > not.
> > > He isa a college student and might be tootoo busy
> > > Toni Bennett

Miss Violette
November 27th 03, 05:59 AM
I think soft did dat, toni
Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > dis here hooman is also one of doze returning studentz, he isa a little
> > younger dan furry but bout softs age, we think hisownsef works anna goez
ta
> > college, Toni
>
> I fink someone needs to tell him that r.p.c.c is a furry good place to
> go to unwind when the pressures of studyin and workin get to be too much.
>
> Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette
November 27th 03, 05:59 AM
I think soft did dat, toni
Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > dis here hooman is also one of doze returning studentz, he isa a little
> > younger dan furry but bout softs age, we think hisownsef works anna goez
ta
> > college, Toni
>
> I fink someone needs to tell him that r.p.c.c is a furry good place to
> go to unwind when the pressures of studyin and workin get to be too much.
>
> Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette
November 27th 03, 06:01 AM
He did seemz lika smarter dan regular hooman so I betz he cuuld do it, Toni