PDA

View Full Version : ROAD TRIP STALLED! Has Anykitty Seen Onyx?

ChildFree23
November 20th 03, 11:56 PM
[grumblegrumblegrumble] Mr. O and I start a road trip and then Mr. O
disappears. [grumblegrumblegrumble] I'ze needs somekitty to drive the
!@#$% RV because I'ze too nipped up! Where the !@#$% is the navigator,
anyway?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Adam
November 21st 03, 12:42 AM
> [grumblegrumblegrumble] Mr. O and I start a road trip and then Mr. O
> disappears. [grumblegrumblegrumble] I'ze needs somekitty to drive the
> !@#$% RV because I'ze too nipped up! Where the !@#$% is the navigator,
> anyway?
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> The Good Luck Black Cat

After Cory's very out-of-character post about OT posts here, I emailed him
and asked if everything was okay, but haven't gotten a reply. My guess is
that there are problems IRL.

Adam

Adam
November 21st 03, 12:42 AM
> [grumblegrumblegrumble] Mr. O and I start a road trip and then Mr. O
> disappears. [grumblegrumblegrumble] I'ze needs somekitty to drive the
> !@#$% RV because I'ze too nipped up! Where the !@#$% is the navigator,
> anyway?
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> The Good Luck Black Cat

After Cory's very out-of-character post about OT posts here, I emailed him
and asked if everything was okay, but haven't gotten a reply. My guess is
that there are problems IRL.

Adam

Me
November 21st 03, 01:11 AM
Weze heer. (Black paw waves). Ready? Jest go dataway ->

Snowflake

ChildFree23 wrote:
> [grumblegrumblegrumble] Mr. O and I start a road trip and then Mr. O
> disappears. [grumblegrumblegrumble] I'ze needs somekitty to drive the
> !@#$% RV because I'ze too nipped up! Where the !@#$% is the navigator,
> anyway?
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> The Good Luck Black Cat

Tabitha Kitten
November 21st 03, 01:15 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:
> [grumblegrumblegrumble] Mr. O and I start a road trip and then Mr. O
> disappears. [grumblegrumblegrumble] I'ze needs somekitty to drive the
> !@#$% RV because I'ze too nipped up! Where the !@#$% is the navigator,
> anyway?

I'z will be glad to help out Lilith Kitten wif navigatin. I'z taken lots
of naps on my paw's bigbigmetalmonster road atlas, so I'z already know
lots of the routes.

Iz you ready for navigatin dooties, Lilith?

Tabitha Kitten

Tabitha Kitten
November 21st 03, 01:15 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:
> [grumblegrumblegrumble] Mr. O and I start a road trip and then Mr. O
> disappears. [grumblegrumblegrumble] I'ze needs somekitty to drive the
> !@#$% RV because I'ze too nipped up! Where the !@#$% is the navigator,
> anyway?

I'z will be glad to help out Lilith Kitten wif navigatin. I'z taken lots
of naps on my paw's bigbigmetalmonster road atlas, so I'z already know
lots of the routes.

Iz you ready for navigatin dooties, Lilith?

Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette
November 21st 03, 05:14 PM
soft here, please let us know if we can help in any way if he writes you,
soft, concerned

Adam > wrote in message
> > [grumblegrumblegrumble] Mr. O and I start a road trip and then Mr. O
> > disappears. [grumblegrumblegrumble] I'ze needs somekitty to drive the
> > !@#$% RV because I'ze too nipped up! Where the !@#$% is the navigator,
> > anyway?
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > The Good Luck Black Cat
>
> After Cory's very out-of-character post about OT posts here, I emailed him
> and asked if everything was okay, but haven't gotten a reply. My guess is
> that there are problems IRL.
>
> Adam

ChildFree23
November 21st 03, 11:59 PM
> > [grumblegrumblegrumble] Mr. O and I start a road trip and then Mr. O
> > disappears. [grumblegrumblegrumble] I'ze needs somekitty to drive the
> > !@#$% RV because I'ze too nipped up! Where the !@#$% is the navigator,
> > anyway?
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > The Good Luck Black Cat
>
> After Cory's very out-of-character post about OT posts here, I emailed him
> and asked if everything was okay, but haven't gotten a reply. My guess is
> that there are problems IRL.
>
> Adam

Fangu, Unca Adam. We'll just carry on without him, then. Will Louise be
coming, since Allegra is busy with the Pirate Ship?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Road Trip Coordinator

ChildFree23
November 21st 03, 11:59 PM
> > [grumblegrumblegrumble] Mr. O and I start a road trip and then Mr. O
> > disappears. [grumblegrumblegrumble] I'ze needs somekitty to drive the
> > !@#$% RV because I'ze too nipped up! Where the !@#$% is the navigator,
> > anyway?
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > The Good Luck Black Cat
>
> After Cory's very out-of-character post about OT posts here, I emailed him
> and asked if everything was okay, but haven't gotten a reply. My guess is
> that there are problems IRL.
>
> Adam

Fangu, Unca Adam. We'll just carry on without him, then. Will Louise be
coming, since Allegra is busy with the Pirate Ship?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Road Trip Coordinator

ChildFree23
November 22nd 03, 12:01 AM
I'm not allowed to drive. I'ze too nipped up. I'ze been drinking. Do you
wanna drive?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Road Trip Coordinator
--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

"Me" > wrote in message
> Weze heer. (Black paw waves). Ready? Jest go dataway ->
>
> Snowflake
>

> ChildFree23 wrote:
> > [grumblegrumblegrumble] Mr. O and I start a road trip and then Mr. O
> > disappears. [grumblegrumblegrumble] I'ze needs somekitty to drive the
> > !@#$% RV because I'ze too nipped up! Where the !@#$% is the navigator,
> > anyway?
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > The Good Luck Black Cat

ChildFree23
November 22nd 03, 12:03 AM
Meow, Tabitha!

> > [grumblegrumblegrumble] Mr. O and I start a road trip and then Mr. O
> > disappears. [grumblegrumblegrumble] I'ze needs somekitty to drive the
> > !@#$% RV because I'ze too nipped up! Where the !@#$% is the navigator,
> > anyway?
>
> I'z will be glad to help out Lilith Kitten wif navigatin. I'z taken lots
> of naps on my paw's bigbigmetalmonster road atlas, so I'z already know
> lots of the routes.
>
> Iz you ready for navigatin dooties, Lilith?
>
> Tabitha Kitten

I'ze ready to navigate, but first we have to find a driver. Capt. Midnight
is too nipped up to do it.

Lilith Kitten

--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

ChildFree23
November 22nd 03, 12:03 AM
Meow, Tabitha!

> > [grumblegrumblegrumble] Mr. O and I start a road trip and then Mr. O
> > disappears. [grumblegrumblegrumble] I'ze needs somekitty to drive the
> > !@#$% RV because I'ze too nipped up! Where the !@#$% is the navigator,
> > anyway?
>
> I'z will be glad to help out Lilith Kitten wif navigatin. I'z taken lots
> of naps on my paw's bigbigmetalmonster road atlas, so I'z already know
> lots of the routes.
>
> Iz you ready for navigatin dooties, Lilith?
>
> Tabitha Kitten

I'ze ready to navigate, but first we have to find a driver. Capt. Midnight
is too nipped up to do it.

Lilith Kitten

--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
November 22nd 03, 12:33 AM
> I'ze ready to navigate, but first we have to find a driver. Capt. Midnight
> is too nipped up to do it.
>
> Lilith Kitten

I know, I know - hold on a minute...

<little orange kitten jumps into teleporter and disappears. About 10
minutes later her emerges with a grumpy-looking silver longhair>

Hey, effurrybuddy, dis here is mineown oldest sisfur, Cleopatra. She can
drive a are-vee! She's a liddle grumpy, but she can help wif the driver
shortage.

Samuel Kitten

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
November 22nd 03, 12:33 AM
> I'ze ready to navigate, but first we have to find a driver. Capt. Midnight
> is too nipped up to do it.
>
> Lilith Kitten

I know, I know - hold on a minute...

<little orange kitten jumps into teleporter and disappears. About 10
minutes later her emerges with a grumpy-looking silver longhair>

Hey, effurrybuddy, dis here is mineown oldest sisfur, Cleopatra. She can
drive a are-vee! She's a liddle grumpy, but she can help wif the driver
shortage.

Samuel Kitten

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
November 22nd 03, 12:35 AM
> I know, I know - hold on a minute...
>
> <little orange kitten jumps into teleporter and disappears. About 10
> minutes later her emerges with a grumpy-looking silver longhair>
>
> Hey, effurrybuddy, dis here is mineown oldest sisfur, Cleopatra. She can
> drive a are-vee! She's a liddle grumpy, but she can help wif the driver
> shortage.
>
> Samuel Kitten

Grumpy? GRUMPY? Just because I get irritated when tiny kittens interfere
with my napping?

<hisses and takes half-hearted swat at Sammy>

Ok, I wouldn't mind seeing some countryside. Where's the keys? Or do I
have to hot-wire this beast? <grumble>

Cleopatra

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
November 22nd 03, 12:35 AM
> I know, I know - hold on a minute...
>
> <little orange kitten jumps into teleporter and disappears. About 10
> minutes later her emerges with a grumpy-looking silver longhair>
>
> Hey, effurrybuddy, dis here is mineown oldest sisfur, Cleopatra. She can
> drive a are-vee! She's a liddle grumpy, but she can help wif the driver
> shortage.
>
> Samuel Kitten

Grumpy? GRUMPY? Just because I get irritated when tiny kittens interfere
with my napping?

<hisses and takes half-hearted swat at Sammy>

Ok, I wouldn't mind seeing some countryside. Where's the keys? Or do I
have to hot-wire this beast? <grumble>

Cleopatra

Adam
November 22nd 03, 05:23 AM
> Fangu, Unca Adam. We'll just carry on without him, then. Will Louise be
> coming, since Allegra is busy with the Pirate Ship?
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> The Good Luck Black Cat
> Road Trip Coordinator

Well, she gets carsick, and at both ends. Do you really want a cat that
hurks and poops in the car?

Unca Adam
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Adam
November 22nd 03, 05:23 AM
> Fangu, Unca Adam. We'll just carry on without him, then. Will Louise be
> coming, since Allegra is busy with the Pirate Ship?
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> The Good Luck Black Cat
> Road Trip Coordinator

Well, she gets carsick, and at both ends. Do you really want a cat that
hurks and poops in the car?

Unca Adam
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

ChildFree23
November 22nd 03, 10:53 PM
> > I know, I know - hold on a minute...
> >
> > <little orange kitten jumps into teleporter and disappears. About 10
> > minutes later her emerges with a grumpy-looking silver longhair>
> >
> > Hey, effurrybuddy, dis here is mineown oldest sisfur, Cleopatra. She can
> > drive a are-vee! She's a liddle grumpy, but she can help wif the driver
> > shortage.
> >
> > Samuel Kitten
>
> Grumpy? GRUMPY? Just because I get irritated when tiny kittens interfere
> with my napping?
>
> <hisses and takes half-hearted swat at Sammy>
>
> Ok, I wouldn't mind seeing some countryside. Where's the keys? Or do I
> have to hot-wire this beast? <grumble>
>
> Cleopatra

You have to hotwire it. Onyx took the keys when he disappeared.

Lilith Kitten
--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

ChildFree23
November 22nd 03, 10:53 PM
> > I know, I know - hold on a minute...
> >
> > <little orange kitten jumps into teleporter and disappears. About 10
> > minutes later her emerges with a grumpy-looking silver longhair>
> >
> > Hey, effurrybuddy, dis here is mineown oldest sisfur, Cleopatra. She can
> > drive a are-vee! She's a liddle grumpy, but she can help wif the driver
> > shortage.
> >
> > Samuel Kitten
>
> Grumpy? GRUMPY? Just because I get irritated when tiny kittens interfere
> with my napping?
>
> <hisses and takes half-hearted swat at Sammy>
>
> Ok, I wouldn't mind seeing some countryside. Where's the keys? Or do I
> have to hot-wire this beast? <grumble>
>
> Cleopatra

You have to hotwire it. Onyx took the keys when he disappeared.

Lilith Kitten
--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
November 23rd 03, 12:05 AM
> You have to hotwire it. Onyx took the keys when he disappeared.
>
> Lilith Kitten

<grumble>All right, then...<grumble>

<silver kitty climbs under dash and begins rummaging around. Sounds of
wires being shredded. >

<grumble>

<the radio comes on, the windshield wipers start to swish back and
forth, and the turn signals start to blink>

Oops!

<radio, windshield wipers, and turn signals go off, the starter starts
to grind, and the engine starts!>

There! Now, where are we, where do we want to go, and how are we going
to get there? I don't have to navigate too, do I? <grumble>

Cleopatra

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
November 23rd 03, 12:05 AM
> You have to hotwire it. Onyx took the keys when he disappeared.
>
> Lilith Kitten

<grumble>All right, then...<grumble>

<silver kitty climbs under dash and begins rummaging around. Sounds of
wires being shredded. >

<grumble>

<the radio comes on, the windshield wipers start to swish back and
forth, and the turn signals start to blink>

Oops!

<radio, windshield wipers, and turn signals go off, the starter starts
to grind, and the engine starts!>

There! Now, where are we, where do we want to go, and how are we going
to get there? I don't have to navigate too, do I? <grumble>

Cleopatra

Miss Violette
November 23rd 03, 03:27 AM
*TV stares in awe*
Can I get you a non nip beverage to sip while you drive ma'am, TV still
staring
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat > wrote in message
> > You have to hotwire it. Onyx took the keys when he disappeared.
> >
> > Lilith Kitten
>
> <grumble>All right, then...<grumble>
>
> <silver kitty climbs under dash and begins rummaging around. Sounds of
> wires being shredded. >
>
> <grumble>
>
> <the radio comes on, the windshield wipers start to swish back and
> forth, and the turn signals start to blink>
>
> Oops!
>
> <radio, windshield wipers, and turn signals go off, the starter starts
> to grind, and the engine starts!>
>
> There! Now, where are we, where do we want to go, and how are we going
> to get there? I don't have to navigate too, do I? <grumble>
>
> Cleopatra

Miss Violette
November 23rd 03, 03:27 AM
*TV stares in awe*
Can I get you a non nip beverage to sip while you drive ma'am, TV still
staring
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat > wrote in message
> > You have to hotwire it. Onyx took the keys when he disappeared.
> >
> > Lilith Kitten
>
> <grumble>All right, then...<grumble>
>
> <silver kitty climbs under dash and begins rummaging around. Sounds of
> wires being shredded. >
>
> <grumble>
>
> <the radio comes on, the windshield wipers start to swish back and
> forth, and the turn signals start to blink>
>
> Oops!
>
> <radio, windshield wipers, and turn signals go off, the starter starts
> to grind, and the engine starts!>
>
> There! Now, where are we, where do we want to go, and how are we going
> to get there? I don't have to navigate too, do I? <grumble>
>
> Cleopatra

Sylvia M
November 23rd 03, 04:56 AM
"Adam" > wrote in message
> > Fangu, Unca Adam. We'll just carry on without him, then. Will Louise
be
> > coming, since Allegra is busy with the Pirate Ship?
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > The Good Luck Black Cat
> > Road Trip Coordinator
>
> Well, she gets carsick, and at both ends. Do you really want a cat that
> hurks and poops in the car?
>
> Unca Adam
> --

An whutz rong wit dat, i'yd lyke tu kno???

Dyna, defensivelee

Sylvia M
November 23rd 03, 04:56 AM
"Adam" > wrote in message
> > Fangu, Unca Adam. We'll just carry on without him, then. Will Louise
be
> > coming, since Allegra is busy with the Pirate Ship?
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > The Good Luck Black Cat
> > Road Trip Coordinator
>
> Well, she gets carsick, and at both ends. Do you really want a cat that
> hurks and poops in the car?
>
> Unca Adam
> --

An whutz rong wit dat, i'yd lyke tu kno???

Dyna, defensivelee

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney
November 23rd 03, 04:59 AM
Miss Violette wrote:
> *TV stares in awe*
> Can I get you a non nip beverage to sip while you drive ma'am, TV still
> staring

I believe a cool beverage would be quite nice, thank you. Something nice
a sweet, perhaps.

Cleopatra

Miss Violette wrote:
> *TV stares in awe*
> Can I get you a non nip beverage to sip while you drive ma'am, TV still
> staring

I believe a cool beverage would be quite nice, thank you. Something nice
a sweet, perhaps.

Cleopatra

Miss Violette
November 23rd 03, 11:44 AM
Her isa cool carob milk drink, anna here isa kitty cookie ta go wif it, TV,
still awestruck
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney > wrote in
message ...
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > *TV stares in awe*
> > Can I get you a non nip beverage to sip while you drive ma'am, TV still
> > staring
>
> I believe a cool beverage would be quite nice, thank you. Something nice
> a sweet, perhaps.
>
> Cleopatra

Miss Violette
November 23rd 03, 11:44 AM
Her isa cool carob milk drink, anna here isa kitty cookie ta go wif it, TV,
still awestruck
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney > wrote in
message ...
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > *TV stares in awe*
> > Can I get you a non nip beverage to sip while you drive ma'am, TV still
> > staring
>
> I believe a cool beverage would be quite nice, thank you. Something nice
> a sweet, perhaps.
>
> Cleopatra

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney
November 23rd 03, 04:09 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> Her isa cool carob milk drink, anna here isa kitty cookie ta go wif it, TV,
> still awestruck

Thank you, TV, that *very* nice of you.

<mumbling to herself, "finally, a kitty who knows how to treat an elder
with respect">

Navigator kitties, wake up! We need to find the beginning of Route 66.
It ought to be on Lakeshore Drive right in downtown, on the shore of
Lake Michigan. So how do I get there? I'm just driving in circles until
I figure out which way we need to go.

Cleopatra

<thinking this TV cat might not be too hard to get along with>

Miss Violette wrote:
> Her isa cool carob milk drink, anna here isa kitty cookie ta go wif it, TV,
> still awestruck

Thank you, TV, that *very* nice of you.

<mumbling to herself, "finally, a kitty who knows how to treat an elder
with respect">

Navigator kitties, wake up! We need to find the beginning of Route 66.
It ought to be on Lakeshore Drive right in downtown, on the shore of
Lake Michigan. So how do I get there? I'm just driving in circles until
I figure out which way we need to go.

Cleopatra

<thinking this TV cat might not be too hard to get along with>

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten
November 23rd 03, 04:15 PM
> You have to hotwire it. Onyx took the keys when he disappeared.
>
> Lilith Kitten

So what's de story on Onyx? Is'z he ok? Haves anybody heard from him?

Tabitha Kitten

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten
November 23rd 03, 04:15 PM
> You have to hotwire it. Onyx took the keys when he disappeared.
>
> Lilith Kitten

So what's de story on Onyx? Is'z he ok? Haves anybody heard from him?

Tabitha Kitten

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
November 23rd 03, 04:22 PM
> Navigator kitties, wake up! We need to find the beginning of Route 66.
> It ought to be on Lakeshore Drive right in downtown, on the shore of
> Lake Michigan. So how do I get there? I'm just driving in circles until
> I figure out which way we need to go.
>
> Cleopatra
>
> <thinking this TV cat might not be too hard to get along with>

Can we see de Gemini Giant? Can we? Dey gives out hambugereres and
frenchie fries dere! I would like to eat a humburgerer, and Fluffybutt
likes Frenchie Fries.

Sammy Kitten <bouncing up and down next to the driver's seat while
squeaking at his sisfur>

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
November 23rd 03, 04:22 PM
> Navigator kitties, wake up! We need to find the beginning of Route 66.
> It ought to be on Lakeshore Drive right in downtown, on the shore of
> Lake Michigan. So how do I get there? I'm just driving in circles until
> I figure out which way we need to go.
>
> Cleopatra
>
> <thinking this TV cat might not be too hard to get along with>

Can we see de Gemini Giant? Can we? Dey gives out hambugereres and
frenchie fries dere! I would like to eat a humburgerer, and Fluffybutt
likes Frenchie Fries.

Sammy Kitten <bouncing up and down next to the driver's seat while
squeaking at his sisfur>

Me
November 23rd 03, 05:14 PM
Turn rite, den left, left, and rite and we'll be ons ar way. Mi anti
laine lifes in cicago so Ize nows mi way round and round.

Snowflake

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote:
> Miss Violette wrote:
>
>> Her isa cool carob milk drink, anna here isa kitty cookie ta go wif
>> it, TV,
>> still awestruck
>

> Thank you, TV, that *very* nice of you.
>
> <mumbling to herself, "finally, a kitty who knows how to treat an elder
> with respect">
>
> Navigator kitties, wake up! We need to find the beginning of Route 66.
> It ought to be on Lakeshore Drive right in downtown, on the shore of
> Lake Michigan. So how do I get there? I'm just driving in circles until
> I figure out which way we need to go.
>
> Cleopatra
>
> <thinking this TV cat might not be too hard to get along with>

Me
November 23rd 03, 05:14 PM
Turn rite, den left, left, and rite and we'll be ons ar way. Mi anti
laine lifes in cicago so Ize nows mi way round and round.

Snowflake

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote:
> Miss Violette wrote:
>
>> Her isa cool carob milk drink, anna here isa kitty cookie ta go wif
>> it, TV,
>> still awestruck
>

> Thank you, TV, that *very* nice of you.
>
> <mumbling to herself, "finally, a kitty who knows how to treat an elder
> with respect">
>
> Navigator kitties, wake up! We need to find the beginning of Route 66.
> It ought to be on Lakeshore Drive right in downtown, on the shore of
> Lake Michigan. So how do I get there? I'm just driving in circles until
> I figure out which way we need to go.
>
> Cleopatra
>
> <thinking this TV cat might not be too hard to get along with>

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney
November 23rd 03, 06:34 PM
Me wrote:
> Turn rite, den left, left, and rite and we'll be ons ar way. Mi anti
> laine lifes in cicago so Ize nows mi way round and round.
>
> Snowflake

Thank you, Snowflake! Ok, here we go. Everybody hold on...

<the RV moves out, headed for Route 66. Upon reaching the start of The
Mother Road, the vehicles full of kitties barrels down the road, headed
toward Wilmington, IL (home of The Launching Pad and the Gemini Giant)
and McLean, IL (Dixie Truckers Home).

It looks like we'll have to stop for fuel before too long. Maybe in McLean.

Cleopatra

Me wrote:
> Turn rite, den left, left, and rite and we'll be ons ar way. Mi anti
> laine lifes in cicago so Ize nows mi way round and round.
>
> Snowflake

Thank you, Snowflake! Ok, here we go. Everybody hold on...

<the RV moves out, headed for Route 66. Upon reaching the start of The
Mother Road, the vehicles full of kitties barrels down the road, headed
toward Wilmington, IL (home of The Launching Pad and the Gemini Giant)
and McLean, IL (Dixie Truckers Home).

It looks like we'll have to stop for fuel before too long. Maybe in McLean.

Cleopatra

ChildFree23
November 23rd 03, 11:05 PM
> > You have to hotwire it. Onyx took the keys when he disappeared.
> >
> > Lilith Kitten
>
> <grumble>All right, then...<grumble>
>
> <silver kitty climbs under dash and begins rummaging around. Sounds of
> wires being shredded. >
>
> <grumble>
>
> <the radio comes on, the windshield wipers start to swish back and
> forth, and the turn signals start to blink>
>
> Oops!
>
> <radio, windshield wipers, and turn signals go off, the starter starts
> to grind, and the engine starts!>
>
> There! Now, where are we, where do we want to go, and how are we going
> to get there? I don't have to navigate too, do I? <grumble>
>
> Cleopatra

Nice work. I'll be helping with the navigating, when I'm not sitting on the
maps or shredding them, but I forget which kitty has the maps of historic
Route 66. Does anykitty rememfur who that is?

Lilith Kitten

ChildFree23
November 23rd 03, 11:05 PM
> > You have to hotwire it. Onyx took the keys when he disappeared.
> >
> > Lilith Kitten
>
> <grumble>All right, then...<grumble>
>
> <silver kitty climbs under dash and begins rummaging around. Sounds of
> wires being shredded. >
>
> <grumble>
>
> <the radio comes on, the windshield wipers start to swish back and
> forth, and the turn signals start to blink>
>
> Oops!
>
> <radio, windshield wipers, and turn signals go off, the starter starts
> to grind, and the engine starts!>
>
> There! Now, where are we, where do we want to go, and how are we going
> to get there? I don't have to navigate too, do I? <grumble>
>
> Cleopatra

Nice work. I'll be helping with the navigating, when I'm not sitting on the
maps or shredding them, but I forget which kitty has the maps of historic
Route 66. Does anykitty rememfur who that is?

Lilith Kitten

Miss Violette
November 25th 03, 12:22 PM
I doez notted know anyfin bout nava nava,,, getting places butted I knowz
bout fud and napz,
TV five years old
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney > wrote in
message ...
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > Her isa cool carob milk drink, anna here isa kitty cookie ta go wif it,
TV,
> > still awestruck
>
> Thank you, TV, that *very* nice of you.
>
> <mumbling to herself, "finally, a kitty who knows how to treat an elder
> with respect">
>
> Navigator kitties, wake up! We need to find the beginning of Route 66.
> It ought to be on Lakeshore Drive right in downtown, on the shore of
> Lake Michigan. So how do I get there? I'm just driving in circles until
> I figure out which way we need to go.
>
> Cleopatra
>
> <thinking this TV cat might not be too hard to get along with>

Miss Violette
November 25th 03, 12:22 PM
I doez notted know anyfin bout nava nava,,, getting places butted I knowz
bout fud and napz,
TV five years old
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney > wrote in
message ...
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > Her isa cool carob milk drink, anna here isa kitty cookie ta go wif it,
TV,
> > still awestruck
>
> Thank you, TV, that *very* nice of you.
>
> <mumbling to herself, "finally, a kitty who knows how to treat an elder
> with respect">
>
> Navigator kitties, wake up! We need to find the beginning of Route 66.
> It ought to be on Lakeshore Drive right in downtown, on the shore of
> Lake Michigan. So how do I get there? I'm just driving in circles until
> I figure out which way we need to go.
>
> Cleopatra
>
> <thinking this TV cat might not be too hard to get along with>

Me
November 25th 03, 02:49 PM
ChildFree23 wrote:

> Nice work. I'll be helping with the navigating, when I'm not sitting on the
> maps or shredding them, but I forget which kitty has the maps of historic
> Route 66. Does anykitty rememfur who that is?
>
> Lilith Kitten

Ize gotted da one frum Smithsonian, buttid I rememfur dat sumkitty had
bedder ones.

Snowflake

Me
November 25th 03, 02:49 PM
ChildFree23 wrote:

> Nice work. I'll be helping with the navigating, when I'm not sitting on the
> maps or shredding them, but I forget which kitty has the maps of historic
> Route 66. Does anykitty rememfur who that is?
>
> Lilith Kitten

Ize gotted da one frum Smithsonian, buttid I rememfur dat sumkitty had
bedder ones.

Snowflake

Adam
November 26th 03, 07:49 PM
> > > Fangu, Unca Adam. We'll just carry on without him, then. Will Louise
> > > be coming, since Allegra is busy with the Pirate Ship?
> > >
> > > Capt. Midnight DOC
> >
> > Well, she gets carsick, and at both ends. Do you really want a cat that
> > hurks and poops in the car?
> >
> > Unca Adam
>
> An whutz rong wit dat, i'yd lyke tu kno???
>
> Dyna, defensivelee

Well, would you be willing to turn the entire car into a litterbox for
Louise's convenience?

Also, Louise says that if she doesn't keep food down, she shouldn't have to
pay for it.

Unca Adam
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Adam
November 26th 03, 07:49 PM
> > > Fangu, Unca Adam. We'll just carry on without him, then. Will Louise
> > > be coming, since Allegra is busy with the Pirate Ship?
> > >
> > > Capt. Midnight DOC
> >
> > Well, she gets carsick, and at both ends. Do you really want a cat that
> > hurks and poops in the car?
> >
> > Unca Adam
>
> An whutz rong wit dat, i'yd lyke tu kno???
>
> Dyna, defensivelee

Well, would you be willing to turn the entire car into a litterbox for
Louise's convenience?

Also, Louise says that if she doesn't keep food down, she shouldn't have to
pay for it.

Unca Adam
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Sonam Dasara
November 26th 03, 08:08 PM
Dese suggestions fur eats all sounds gudgud, but tomorraw's Toikey Day -
wen de hoomans have big sellabrayshuns. Shuldn't we'ze kitteez be plannin' a
sellabrayshun fur ourownselves? I means we'ze kitteez, we'ze can soitenly
catch a boid - even if itz a big boid!

Mlle Anais

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Sylvia M. wrote:
> I yam gayme tu try it...sowndz gud. I dun't effin kare if itz moor
> 'spensive!
>
> Dyna, wayvin Meowmeez kredit kard

Sylvia M
November 26th 03, 10:16 PM
"Adam" > wrote in message
Louise

> > > Well, she gets carsick, and at both ends. Do you really want a cat
that
> > > hurks and poops in the car?
> > >
> > > Unca Adam
> >
> > An whutz rong wit dat, i'yd lyke tu kno???
> >
> > Dyna, defensivelee
>
> Well, would you be willing to turn the entire car into a litterbox for
> Louise's convenience?
>
> Also, Louise says that if she doesn't keep food down, she shouldn't have
> pay for it.
>
> Unca Adam

Hmmmm ...
We'zl need plaztik baggeez furr meee, we kin by e-nuff furrr boff ov uz.
An Meowmee iz futtin da food byll ennywae.

Dyna, sumwatt umbarazt by hur admishun

Sylvia M
November 26th 03, 10:16 PM
"Adam" > wrote in message
Louise

> > > Well, she gets carsick, and at both ends. Do you really want a cat
that
> > > hurks and poops in the car?
> > >
> > > Unca Adam
> >
> > An whutz rong wit dat, i'yd lyke tu kno???
> >
> > Dyna, defensivelee
>
> Well, would you be willing to turn the entire car into a litterbox for
> Louise's convenience?
>
> Also, Louise says that if she doesn't keep food down, she shouldn't have
> pay for it.
>
> Unca Adam

Hmmmm ...
We'zl need plaztik baggeez furr meee, we kin by e-nuff furrr boff ov uz.
An Meowmee iz futtin da food byll ennywae.

Dyna, sumwatt umbarazt by hur admishun

Sylvia M
November 26th 03, 10:24 PM
Ar day giffin Tankz furr us kittiez?

Iz Dixie chicken fried steak uh boid?
Iffin not, weez kud hab Chicken fryed Chicken...
an lik da wipt kreem offa da py.

Dyna, hewlpfoolee

> Dese suggestions fur eats all sounds gudgud, but tomorraw's Toikey
Day -
> wen de hoomans have big sellabrayshuns. Shuldn't we'ze kitteez be plannin'
> sellabrayshun fur ourownselves? I means we'ze kitteez, we'ze can soitenly
> catch a boid - even if itz a big boid!
>
> Mlle Anais
>
> --
> Cordially,
>
> Sonam Dasara
>
> email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com
>

> Sylvia M. wrote:
> > I yam gayme tu try it...sowndz gud. I dun't effin kare if itz moor
> > 'spensive!
> >
> > Dyna, wayvin Meowmeez kredit kard

Sylvia M
November 26th 03, 10:24 PM
Ar day giffin Tankz furr us kittiez?

Iz Dixie chicken fried steak uh boid?
Iffin not, weez kud hab Chicken fryed Chicken...
an lik da wipt kreem offa da py.

Dyna, hewlpfoolee

> Dese suggestions fur eats all sounds gudgud, but tomorraw's Toikey
Day -
> wen de hoomans have big sellabrayshuns. Shuldn't we'ze kitteez be plannin'
> sellabrayshun fur ourownselves? I means we'ze kitteez, we'ze can soitenly
> catch a boid - even if itz a big boid!
>
> Mlle Anais
>
> --
> Cordially,
>
> Sonam Dasara
>
> email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com
>

> Sylvia M. wrote:
> > I yam gayme tu try it...sowndz gud. I dun't effin kare if itz moor
> > 'spensive!
> >
> > Dyna, wayvin Meowmeez kredit kard

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten
November 26th 03, 10:58 PM
Sylvia M wrote:
> Ar day giffin Tankz furr us kittiez?
>
> Iz Dixie chicken fried steak uh boid?
> Iffin not, weez kud hab Chicken fryed Chicken...
> an lik da wipt kreem offa da py.
>
> Dyna, hewlpfoolee

Oh, dat sounds gudgud! I luuuuuuv sweet stuff. How about you and me hab
some chicken-fried steak, and Sammy and Cleopatra might like some plain
old steak, den you and me can lick the wipt kreem offa all da pies.

Tabitha Kitten

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten
November 26th 03, 10:58 PM
Sylvia M wrote:
> Ar day giffin Tankz furr us kittiez?
>
> Iz Dixie chicken fried steak uh boid?
> Iffin not, weez kud hab Chicken fryed Chicken...
> an lik da wipt kreem offa da py.
>
> Dyna, hewlpfoolee

Oh, dat sounds gudgud! I luuuuuuv sweet stuff. How about you and me hab
some chicken-fried steak, and Sammy and Cleopatra might like some plain
old steak, den you and me can lick the wipt kreem offa all da pies.

Tabitha Kitten

Sylvia M.
November 27th 03, 12:09 AM
"Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten" > wrote in message
> Sylvia M wrote:
> > Ar day giffin Tankz furr us kittiez?
> >
> > Iz Dixie chicken fried steak uh boid?
> > Iffin not, weez kud hab Chicken fryed Chicken...
> > an lik da wipt kreem offa da py.
> >
> > Dyna, hewlpfoolee
>
> Oh, dat sounds gudgud! I luuuuuuv sweet stuff. How about you and me hab
> some chicken-fried steak, and Sammy and Cleopatra might like some plain
> old steak, den you and me can lick the wipt kreem offa all da pies.
>
> Tabitha Kitten

Dere wyll be lotz tu go rownd!!
at leeezt wun pi furr eeesh kitty!

Dyna, hewlpfoolee

Sylvia M.
November 27th 03, 12:09 AM
"Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten" > wrote in message
> Sylvia M wrote:
> > Ar day giffin Tankz furr us kittiez?
> >
> > Iz Dixie chicken fried steak uh boid?
> > Iffin not, weez kud hab Chicken fryed Chicken...
> > an lik da wipt kreem offa da py.
> >
> > Dyna, hewlpfoolee
>
> Oh, dat sounds gudgud! I luuuuuuv sweet stuff. How about you and me hab
> some chicken-fried steak, and Sammy and Cleopatra might like some plain
> old steak, den you and me can lick the wipt kreem offa all da pies.
>
> Tabitha Kitten

Dere wyll be lotz tu go rownd!!
at leeezt wun pi furr eeesh kitty!

Dyna, hewlpfoolee

ChildFree23
November 27th 03, 01:49 AM
Meow, Anais! We'ze gonna celebrate Turkee Day by singing along with Alice's
Restaurant by Arlo Guthrie. Here are the words, if anykitty wants to
memfurize them.

http://www.arlo.net

Then go to the lyrics section, and click on Alice's Restaurant

It's a furry funny song!

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten
--

"Sonam Dasara" > wrote in message
> Dese suggestions fur eats all sounds gudgud, but tomorraw's Toikey
Day -
> wen de hoomans have big sellabrayshuns. Shuldn't we'ze kitteez be plannin'
> sellabrayshun fur ourownselves? I means we'ze kitteez, we'ze can soitenly
> catch a boid - even if itz a big boid!
>
> Mlle Anais
>
> --
> Cordially,
>
> Sonam Dasara
>
> email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com
>

> Sylvia M. wrote:
> > I yam gayme tu try it...sowndz gud. I dun't effin kare if itz moor
> > 'spensive!
> >
> > Dyna, wayvin Meowmeez kredit kard

ChildFree23
November 27th 03, 01:49 AM
Meow, Anais! We'ze gonna celebrate Turkee Day by singing along with Alice's
Restaurant by Arlo Guthrie. Here are the words, if anykitty wants to
memfurize them.

http://www.arlo.net

Then go to the lyrics section, and click on Alice's Restaurant

It's a furry funny song!

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten
--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

"Sonam Dasara" > wrote in message
> Dese suggestions fur eats all sounds gudgud, but tomorraw's Toikey
Day -
> wen de hoomans have big sellabrayshuns. Shuldn't we'ze kitteez be plannin'
> sellabrayshun fur ourownselves? I means we'ze kitteez, we'ze can soitenly
> catch a boid - even if itz a big boid!
>
> Mlle Anais
>
> --
> Cordially,
>
> Sonam Dasara
>
> email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com
>

> Sylvia M. wrote:
> > I yam gayme tu try it...sowndz gud. I dun't effin kare if itz moor
> > 'spensive!
> >
> > Dyna, wayvin Meowmeez kredit kard

Seanette Blaylock
November 27th 03, 04:48 AM
"Sylvia M" > had some very interesting things to
say about Re: ROAD TRIP STALLED! Has Anykitty Seen Onyx?:

>Ar day giffin Tankz furr us kittiez?
>Iz Dixie chicken fried steak uh boid?
>Iffin not, weez kud hab Chicken fryed Chicken...
>an lik da wipt kreem offa da py.
>Dyna, hewlpfoolee

My Mom says that steak usually comes from cows, and the
"chicken-fried" part refers to how it's cooked, which she says is
similar to how chicken's cooked.

Felix, now hungry after doing that research

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Seanette Blaylock
November 27th 03, 04:48 AM
"Sylvia M" > had some very interesting things to
say about Re: ROAD TRIP STALLED! Has Anykitty Seen Onyx?:

>Ar day giffin Tankz furr us kittiez?
>Iz Dixie chicken fried steak uh boid?
>Iffin not, weez kud hab Chicken fryed Chicken...
>an lik da wipt kreem offa da py.
>Dyna, hewlpfoolee

My Mom says that steak usually comes from cows, and the
"chicken-fried" part refers to how it's cooked, which she says is
similar to how chicken's cooked.

Felix, now hungry after doing that research

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Sylvia M
November 27th 03, 05:26 AM
"Seanette Blaylock" > wrote in
message ...
> "Sylvia M" > had some very interesting things to
> say about Re: ROAD TRIP STALLED! Has Anykitty Seen Onyx?:
>
> >Ar day giffin Tankz furr us kittiez?
> >Iz Dixie chicken fried steak uh boid?
> >Iffin not, weez kud hab Chicken fryed Chicken...
> >an lik da wipt kreem offa da py.
> >Dyna, hewlpfoolee
>
> My Mom says that steak usually comes from cows, and the
> "chicken-fried" part refers to how it's cooked, which she says is
> similar to how chicken's cooked.
>
> Felix, now hungry after doing that research
>
> --
> Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Hooo Kaaay...
Den letz ordur lotza both!!
Dyna, bigbig spendah

Sylvia M
November 27th 03, 05:26 AM
"Seanette Blaylock" > wrote in
message ...
> "Sylvia M" > had some very interesting things to
> say about Re: ROAD TRIP STALLED! Has Anykitty Seen Onyx?:
>
> >Ar day giffin Tankz furr us kittiez?
> >Iz Dixie chicken fried steak uh boid?
> >Iffin not, weez kud hab Chicken fryed Chicken...
> >an lik da wipt kreem offa da py.
> >Dyna, hewlpfoolee
>
> My Mom says that steak usually comes from cows, and the
> "chicken-fried" part refers to how it's cooked, which she says is
> similar to how chicken's cooked.
>
> Felix, now hungry after doing that research
>
> --
> Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Hooo Kaaay...
Den letz ordur lotza both!!
Dyna, bigbig spendah

Miss Violette
November 27th 03, 06:07 AM
HI,

I just thought we cuuld eat on the road, Tiger
Sonam Dasara > wrote in message
> Dese suggestions fur eats all sounds gudgud, but tomorraw's Toikey
Day -
> wen de hoomans have big sellabrayshuns. Shuldn't we'ze kitteez be plannin'
> sellabrayshun fur ourownselves? I means we'ze kitteez, we'ze can soitenly
> catch a boid - even if itz a big boid!
>
> Mlle Anais
>
> --
> Cordially,
>
> Sonam Dasara
>
> email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com
>

> Sylvia M. wrote:
> > I yam gayme tu try it...sowndz gud. I dun't effin kare if itz moor
> > 'spensive!
> >
> > Dyna, wayvin Meowmeez kredit kard

Miss Violette
November 27th 03, 06:07 AM
HI,

I just thought we cuuld eat on the road, Tiger
Sonam Dasara > wrote in message
> Dese suggestions fur eats all sounds gudgud, but tomorraw's Toikey
Day -
> wen de hoomans have big sellabrayshuns. Shuldn't we'ze kitteez be plannin'
> sellabrayshun fur ourownselves? I means we'ze kitteez, we'ze can soitenly
> catch a boid - even if itz a big boid!
>
> Mlle Anais
>
> --
> Cordially,
>
> Sonam Dasara
>
> email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com
>

> Sylvia M. wrote:
> > I yam gayme tu try it...sowndz gud. I dun't effin kare if itz moor
> > 'spensive!
> >
> > Dyna, wayvin Meowmeez kredit kard

Miss Violette
November 27th 03, 06:14 AM
they duz hafa turkey dinner, Tiger, the helpful