PDA

View Full Version : Our firstest Kissamouse Card

Ray or Fran
November 26th 03, 06:18 PM
Weze got our firstest Kissamouse Card yesterday. Kissamouse season must
really be here.

Meowmie is helping us send cards (though shez just started even with our
insistent prodding) and there presentz hidden in closetz and stuff weze
can't get to that Meowmie keeps saying, no, those are not for you.... weze
can't help it.

Weze luvs Kissamouse!

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(excited)

Boogie's Mom
November 27th 03, 04:44 AM
We did, too anna meowmie is shamed dat she hasn't gottid owt mine yet. I'll
gif her da day off tomorrow cuz it's Fangsgiving, but den, it's back to wurk
time!

Boogie in 82 degrees tomorrow Floriduh

"Ray or Fran" > wrote in message
> Weze got our firstest Kissamouse Card yesterday. Kissamouse season must
> really be here.
>
> Meowmie is helping us send cards (though shez just started even with our
> insistent prodding) and there presentz hidden in closetz and stuff weze
> can't get to that Meowmie keeps saying, no, those are not for you....
weze
> can't help it.
>
> Weze luvs Kissamouse!
>
> Punkins & Puddi Cat
> (excited)

Miss Violette
November 27th 03, 03:48 PM
ourz Soft's mamma likez it too, anna we likez it butted Soft sayz we willz
hasta wait till next year to share it wif the comuniti cause her has lotsa
ta do dis time of year and her wasnot organized enuf dis time, happy Turkey
day to alla you kitties, Tiger

Ray or Fran > wrote in message
> Weze got our firstest Kissamouse Card yesterday. Kissamouse season must
> really be here.
>
> Meowmie is helping us send cards (though shez just started even with our
> insistent prodding) and there presentz hidden in closetz and stuff weze
> can't get to that Meowmie keeps saying, no, those are not for you....
weze
> can't help it.
>
> Weze luvs Kissamouse!
>
> Punkins & Puddi Cat
> (excited)

spike & stormy
November 28th 03, 06:24 PM
We gotted a Kissamouse card tu! Mommy has buyed ourz cards an iz goin shopping
tuday (or mebbe tumorrow) fur ouz Sekrit Santa.

Kissamouse is da bestest tyme ov yeer!

Spike & Stormy