PDA

View Full Version : Roadtrip: Efurry Kitti Is Invited

ChildFree23
November 27th 03, 06:51 PM
[Large black cat is dozing in the back of the are-vee. Suddenly he wakes up
and starts meowing.] Cleopatra, can you make this thing fly? Let's go to
my place in Furrlorida for Turkee Day Dinner. There's turkey, stuffing,
mashed potatoes, yams, wine, beer, desert, and plenty of nip to go around!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney
November 27th 03, 06:53 PM
ChildFree23 wrote:
> [Large black cat is dozing in the back of the are-vee. Suddenly he wakes up
> and starts meowing.] Cleopatra, can you make this thing fly? Let's go to
> my place in Furrlorida for Turkee Day Dinner. There's turkey, stuffing,
> mashed potatoes, yams, wine, beer, desert, and plenty of nip to go around!
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> The Good Luck Black Cat

Well, if all of us teleport at once maybe we can teleport the RV with
us. Is everybody ready to give it a try?

ChildFree23 wrote:
> [Large black cat is dozing in the back of the are-vee. Suddenly he wakes up
> and starts meowing.] Cleopatra, can you make this thing fly? Let's go to
> my place in Furrlorida for Turkee Day Dinner. There's turkey, stuffing,
> mashed potatoes, yams, wine, beer, desert, and plenty of nip to go around!
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> The Good Luck Black Cat

Well, if all of us teleport at once maybe we can teleport the RV with
us. Is everybody ready to give it a try?

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
November 27th 03, 07:00 PM
> Well, if all of us teleport at once maybe we can teleport the RV with
> us. Is everybody ready to give it a try?

I'z game, let's try it!

<Shouting> Hey, all you kitties heading towards the diner, come back!
We'z going to try a experiment!

<all kitties return, watch Sammy expectantly>

Effurybody get your teleporters ready - we iz all going to teleport to
Capt Midnight's place in Furrlorida, and we'z gonna do it all at de same
time to see if we can get de are-vee to go wif us. Set you'zz
teleporters to high power, and let's try it.

Is we all ready? Let's try it now - 1... 2... 3...

<all kitties hit their teleporters at the same time, a bright flash
envelops the RV, and when it clears, everyone looks out the windows and
sees -
Florida!>

Yaaayyy! It woiked! Ok, Camptain M, howz about interduucing us to you'z
fambily and pointing the way to the turkeybird and de stuffing and de
pies and stuff?

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
November 27th 03, 07:00 PM
> Well, if all of us teleport at once maybe we can teleport the RV with
> us. Is everybody ready to give it a try?

I'z game, let's try it!

<Shouting> Hey, all you kitties heading towards the diner, come back!
We'z going to try a experiment!

<all kitties return, watch Sammy expectantly>

Effurybody get your teleporters ready - we iz all going to teleport to
Capt Midnight's place in Furrlorida, and we'z gonna do it all at de same
time to see if we can get de are-vee to go wif us. Set you'zz
teleporters to high power, and let's try it.

Is we all ready? Let's try it now - 1... 2... 3...

<all kitties hit their teleporters at the same time, a bright flash
envelops the RV, and when it clears, everyone looks out the windows and
sees -
Florida!>

Yaaayyy! It woiked! Ok, Camptain M, howz about interduucing us to you'z
fambily and pointing the way to the turkeybird and de stuffing and de
pies and stuff?

ChildFree23
November 27th 03, 11:32 PM
> > Well, if all of us teleport at once maybe we can teleport the RV with
> > us. Is everybody ready to give it a try?
>
> Yaaayyy! It woiked! Ok, Camptain M, howz about interduucing us to you'z
> fambily and pointing the way to the turkeybird and de stuffing and de
> pies and stuff?

Okay, the short fluffy hoomin at the computer in the bedroom is Meowmie
Debby, the red-haired hoomin on the couch is GranMeowmie, the little
gray-haired hoomin on the small couch is Mrs. Nauna, and the PawPaw is
outside somewhere.

The turkey is in the frigerator. Maybe if enough of us pull, we can pry the
door open. What do you say?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

ChildFree23
November 27th 03, 11:32 PM
> > Well, if all of us teleport at once maybe we can teleport the RV with
> > us. Is everybody ready to give it a try?
>
> Yaaayyy! It woiked! Ok, Camptain M, howz about interduucing us to you'z
> fambily and pointing the way to the turkeybird and de stuffing and de
> pies and stuff?

Okay, the short fluffy hoomin at the computer in the bedroom is Meowmie
Debby, the red-haired hoomin on the couch is GranMeowmie, the little
gray-haired hoomin on the small couch is Mrs. Nauna, and the PawPaw is
outside somewhere.

The turkey is in the frigerator. Maybe if enough of us pull, we can pry the
door open. What do you say?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
November 28th 03, 12:49 AM
> Okay, the short fluffy hoomin at the computer in the bedroom is Meowmie
> Debby, the red-haired hoomin on the couch is GranMeowmie, the little
> gray-haired hoomin on the small couch is Mrs. Nauna, and the PawPaw is
> outside somewhere.

Hihi, hoomins. Fangu fur allowing uskitties to join yourownselves for
fangsgibing dinner.

> The turkey is in the frigerator. Maybe if enough of us pull, we can pry the
> door open. What do you say?

Let's try. My tail is furry strong and agile, so I'll wrap my tail
around the handle to pull. I'z set when efurrybody else is.

Sammy

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
November 28th 03, 12:49 AM
> Okay, the short fluffy hoomin at the computer in the bedroom is Meowmie
> Debby, the red-haired hoomin on the couch is GranMeowmie, the little
> gray-haired hoomin on the small couch is Mrs. Nauna, and the PawPaw is
> outside somewhere.

Hihi, hoomins. Fangu fur allowing uskitties to join yourownselves for
fangsgibing dinner.

> The turkey is in the frigerator. Maybe if enough of us pull, we can pry the
> door open. What do you say?

Let's try. My tail is furry strong and agile, so I'll wrap my tail
around the handle to pull. I'z set when efurrybody else is.

Sammy

Sylvia M
November 28th 03, 03:30 AM
"Samuel "Houdini" Kitten" > wrote in message
> > Okay, the short fluffy hoomin at the computer in the bedroom is Meowmie
> > Debby, the red-haired hoomin on the couch is GranMeowmie, the little
> > gray-haired hoomin on the small couch is Mrs. Nauna, and the PawPaw is
> > outside somewhere.
>
> Hihi, hoomins. Fangu fur allowing uskitties to join yourownselves for
> fangsgibing dinner.
>
> > The turkey is in the frigerator. Maybe if enough of us pull, we can pry
the
> > door open. What do you say?
>
> Let's try. My tail is furry strong and agile, so I'll wrap my tail
> around the handle to pull. I'z set when efurrybody else is.
>
> Sammy

Whun...tuuu...twee.....
Da friggyrator door opinz...da gravee boat tipz ofurr an awla da wunnurfool
gravee spylz ontu da floor, followed bby lotza slyzed turkey....

Oh! heer iz uh hole can of whippyt kreeem....opin yur mowtz an I'yll spray
sum inn...

Oh I yam soosooo glad tu be uh kitty wat haz nyen lyfz, tu be efurrweer
atttid wunze!!!

Dyna, airming da mowff ov da kan towurd da kitteez

Sylvia M
November 28th 03, 03:30 AM
"Samuel "Houdini" Kitten" > wrote in message
> > Okay, the short fluffy hoomin at the computer in the bedroom is Meowmie
> > Debby, the red-haired hoomin on the couch is GranMeowmie, the little
> > gray-haired hoomin on the small couch is Mrs. Nauna, and the PawPaw is
> > outside somewhere.
>
> Hihi, hoomins. Fangu fur allowing uskitties to join yourownselves for
> fangsgibing dinner.
>
> > The turkey is in the frigerator. Maybe if enough of us pull, we can pry
the
> > door open. What do you say?
>
> Let's try. My tail is furry strong and agile, so I'll wrap my tail
> around the handle to pull. I'z set when efurrybody else is.
>
> Sammy

Whun...tuuu...twee.....
Da friggyrator door opinz...da gravee boat tipz ofurr an awla da wunnurfool
gravee spylz ontu da floor, followed bby lotza slyzed turkey....

Oh! heer iz uh hole can of whippyt kreeem....opin yur mowtz an I'yll spray
sum inn...

Oh I yam soosooo glad tu be uh kitty wat haz nyen lyfz, tu be efurrweer
atttid wunze!!!

Dyna, airming da mowff ov da kan towurd da kitteez

ChildFree23
November 28th 03, 10:56 PM
> > Okay, the short fluffy hoomin at the computer in the bedroom is Meowmie
> > Debby, the red-haired hoomin on the couch is GranMeowmie, the little
> > gray-haired hoomin on the small couch is Mrs. Nauna, and the PawPaw is
> > outside somewhere.
>
> Hihi, hoomins. Fangu fur allowing uskitties to join yourownselves for
> fangsgibing dinner.

["Oooh, you're a cute little kitten. Can I pick you up and give you a hug?"
Meowmie Debby asks]

> > The turkey is in the frigerator. Maybe if enough of us pull, we can pry
the
> > door open. What do you say?
>
> Let's try. My tail is furry strong and agile, so I'll wrap my tail
> around the handle to pull. I'z set when efurrybody else is.

Are you sure you're strong enough?

Lilith Kitten

--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

ChildFree23
November 28th 03, 10:56 PM
> > Okay, the short fluffy hoomin at the computer in the bedroom is Meowmie
> > Debby, the red-haired hoomin on the couch is GranMeowmie, the little
> > gray-haired hoomin on the small couch is Mrs. Nauna, and the PawPaw is
> > outside somewhere.
>
> Hihi, hoomins. Fangu fur allowing uskitties to join yourownselves for
> fangsgibing dinner.

["Oooh, you're a cute little kitten. Can I pick you up and give you a hug?"
Meowmie Debby asks]

> > The turkey is in the frigerator. Maybe if enough of us pull, we can pry
the
> > door open. What do you say?
>
> Let's try. My tail is furry strong and agile, so I'll wrap my tail
> around the handle to pull. I'z set when efurrybody else is.

Are you sure you're strong enough?

Lilith Kitten

--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
November 28th 03, 11:38 PM
> ["Oooh, you're a cute little kitten. Can I pick you up and give you a hug?"
> Meowmie Debby asks]

I luvz hugs and snuggles! Mineown sisfur Tabitha hates being picked up
and snuggled, but not me.

>>Let's try. My tail is furry strong and agile, so I'll wrap my tail
>>around the handle to pull. I'z set when efurrybody else is.
>
> Are you sure you're strong enough?

I'z not sure, but we can always find out. I know dat when I am excited
by somefing and lash my tail around, it makes loudloud thumps if I hit
anyfing wif it.

Sammy Kitten

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
November 28th 03, 11:38 PM
> ["Oooh, you're a cute little kitten. Can I pick you up and give you a hug?"
> Meowmie Debby asks]

I luvz hugs and snuggles! Mineown sisfur Tabitha hates being picked up
and snuggled, but not me.

>>Let's try. My tail is furry strong and agile, so I'll wrap my tail
>>around the handle to pull. I'z set when efurrybody else is.
>
> Are you sure you're strong enough?

I'z not sure, but we can always find out. I know dat when I am excited
by somefing and lash my tail around, it makes loudloud thumps if I hit
anyfing wif it.

Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette
November 29th 03, 03:11 AM
I can pull onna bottom of da door and hep you, I doez dat onna doorz inna
ourownhouse anna it workz sometimez, TV who can open most any door ceptin
the coldfudbox,
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> > ["Oooh, you're a cute little kitten. Can I pick you up and give you a
hug?"
> > Meowmie Debby asks]
>
> I luvz hugs and snuggles! Mineown sisfur Tabitha hates being picked up
> and snuggled, but not me.
>
> >>Let's try. My tail is furry strong and agile, so I'll wrap my tail
> >>around the handle to pull. I'z set when efurrybody else is.
> >
> > Are you sure you're strong enough?
>
> I'z not sure, but we can always find out. I know dat when I am excited
> by somefing and lash my tail around, it makes loudloud thumps if I hit
> anyfing wif it.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette
November 29th 03, 03:11 AM
I can pull onna bottom of da door and hep you, I doez dat onna doorz inna
ourownhouse anna it workz sometimez, TV who can open most any door ceptin
the coldfudbox,
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> > ["Oooh, you're a cute little kitten. Can I pick you up and give you a
hug?"
> > Meowmie Debby asks]
>
> I luvz hugs and snuggles! Mineown sisfur Tabitha hates being picked up
> and snuggled, but not me.
>
> >>Let's try. My tail is furry strong and agile, so I'll wrap my tail
> >>around the handle to pull. I'z set when efurrybody else is.
> >
> > Are you sure you're strong enough?
>
> I'z not sure, but we can always find out. I know dat when I am excited
> by somefing and lash my tail around, it makes loudloud thumps if I hit
> anyfing wif it.
>
> Sammy Kitten

ChildFree23
November 30th 03, 04:59 PM
> > ["Oooh, you're a cute little kitten. Can I pick you up and give you a
hug?"
> > Meowmie Debby asks]
>
> I luvz hugs and snuggles! Mineown sisfur Tabitha hates being picked up
> and snuggled, but not me.

Will you sit on my lap if I scratch you behind your ears?

> >>Let's try. My tail is furry strong and agile, so I'll wrap my tail
> >>around the handle to pull. I'z set when efurrybody else is.
> >
> > Are you sure you're strong enough?
>
> I'z not sure, but we can always find out. I know dat when I am excited
> by somefing and lash my tail around, it makes loudloud thumps if I hit
> anyfing wif it.

You ARE a strong little boy.

Meowmie Debby

ChildFree23
November 30th 03, 04:59 PM
> > ["Oooh, you're a cute little kitten. Can I pick you up and give you a
hug?"
> > Meowmie Debby asks]
>
> I luvz hugs and snuggles! Mineown sisfur Tabitha hates being picked up
> and snuggled, but not me.

Will you sit on my lap if I scratch you behind your ears?

> >>Let's try. My tail is furry strong and agile, so I'll wrap my tail
> >>around the handle to pull. I'z set when efurrybody else is.
> >
> > Are you sure you're strong enough?
>
> I'z not sure, but we can always find out. I know dat when I am excited
> by somefing and lash my tail around, it makes loudloud thumps if I hit
> anyfing wif it.

You ARE a strong little boy.

Meowmie Debby

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
November 30th 03, 10:01 PM
> Will you sit on my lap if I scratch you behind your ears?

I'll do almost anyfing for good ear scratches!

> You ARE a strong little boy.
>
> Meowmie Debby

Fangu! I'z quite proud of my tail strength.

Sammy Kitten

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
November 30th 03, 10:01 PM
> Will you sit on my lap if I scratch you behind your ears?

I'll do almost anyfing for good ear scratches!

> You ARE a strong little boy.
>
> Meowmie Debby

Fangu! I'z quite proud of my tail strength.

Sammy Kitten

ChildFree23
December 2nd 03, 01:33 AM
> > Will you sit on my lap if I scratch you behind your ears?
>
> I'll do almost anyfing for good ear scratches!

Okay, then come up on my lap.

> > You ARE a strong little boy.
>
> Fangu! I'z quite proud of my tail strength.

You should be!

Meowmie Debby

ChildFree23
December 2nd 03, 01:33 AM
> > Will you sit on my lap if I scratch you behind your ears?
>
> I'll do almost anyfing for good ear scratches!

Okay, then come up on my lap.

> > You ARE a strong little boy.
>
> Fangu! I'z quite proud of my tail strength.

You should be!

Meowmie Debby

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
December 2nd 03, 03:42 AM
> Okay, then come up on my lap.

I would be glad to! <leaps up to her lap>
I especially like it when I gets rubbed right behind mine ears...

> You should be!

Well, fangu! I'll try veryvery hard not to thump you too hard wif
mineown tail - I wouldn't want to hurt you.

Sammy Kitten

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
December 2nd 03, 03:42 AM
> Okay, then come up on my lap.

I would be glad to! <leaps up to her lap>
I especially like it when I gets rubbed right behind mine ears...

> You should be!

Well, fangu! I'll try veryvery hard not to thump you too hard wif
mineown tail - I wouldn't want to hurt you.

Sammy Kitten

ChildFree23
December 2nd 03, 09:42 PM
> > Okay, then come up on my lap.
>
> I would be glad to! <leaps up to her lap>
> I especially like it when I gets rubbed right behind mine ears...

[scratch scratch rub rub rub] Can I have a kiss?

> > You should be!
>
> Well, fangu! I'll try veryvery hard not to thump you too hard wif
> mineown tail - I wouldn't want to hurt you.

I'm a big girl. I can take it.

ChildFree23
--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

ChildFree23
December 2nd 03, 09:42 PM
> > Okay, then come up on my lap.
>
> I would be glad to! <leaps up to her lap>
> I especially like it when I gets rubbed right behind mine ears...

[scratch scratch rub rub rub] Can I have a kiss?

> > You should be!
>
> Well, fangu! I'll try veryvery hard not to thump you too hard wif
> mineown tail - I wouldn't want to hurt you.

I'm a big girl. I can take it.

ChildFree23
--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
December 2nd 03, 11:43 PM
> [scratch scratch rub rub rub] Can I have a kiss?

<purrrrr... Purrrrrr.... PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR>

Absolutely! I'z give good noze kisses!

<gives a nice, soft kiss on the nose>

> I'm a big girl. I can take it.
>
> ChildFree23

Ok, if you finks so...

<tail starts thrashing mightily, as Sammy Kitten lowers his head to
offer better access to his ears for rubbing>

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
December 2nd 03, 11:43 PM
> [scratch scratch rub rub rub] Can I have a kiss?

<purrrrr... Purrrrrr.... PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR>

Absolutely! I'z give good noze kisses!

<gives a nice, soft kiss on the nose>

> I'm a big girl. I can take it.
>
> ChildFree23

Ok, if you finks so...

<tail starts thrashing mightily, as Sammy Kitten lowers his head to
offer better access to his ears for rubbing>

ChildFree23
December 5th 03, 11:44 PM
> <purrrrr... Purrrrrr.... PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR>
>
> Absolutely! I'z give good noze kisses!
>
> <gives a nice, soft kiss on the nose>

Your nose is very soft and very wet, just like Lilith Kitten!

> > I'm a big girl. I can take it.
>
> Ok, if you finks so...
>
> <tail starts thrashing mightily, as Sammy Kitten lowers his head to
> offer better access to his ears for rubbing>

[rubrubrub the ears]

ChildFree23
--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

ChildFree23
December 5th 03, 11:44 PM
> <purrrrr... Purrrrrr.... PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR>
>
> Absolutely! I'z give good noze kisses!
>
> <gives a nice, soft kiss on the nose>

Your nose is very soft and very wet, just like Lilith Kitten!

> > I'm a big girl. I can take it.
>
> Ok, if you finks so...
>
> <tail starts thrashing mightily, as Sammy Kitten lowers his head to
> offer better access to his ears for rubbing>

[rubrubrub the ears]

ChildFree23
--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

Samuel Kitten
December 6th 03, 12:02 AM
> [rubrubrub the ears]
>
> ChildFree23

Oh.... yesssss..... PURRRRRRRRR...........

I do luvz to get my ears rubbed.....

<collapses in a fuzzy heap in enjoyment of his ear rub>

Sammy Kitten

Samuel Kitten
December 6th 03, 12:02 AM
> [rubrubrub the ears]
>
> ChildFree23

Oh.... yesssss..... PURRRRRRRRR...........

I do luvz to get my ears rubbed.....

<collapses in a fuzzy heap in enjoyment of his ear rub>

Sammy Kitten

ChildFree23
December 6th 03, 11:05 PM
> <collapses in a fuzzy heap in enjoyment of his ear rub>

Why don't you just set a spell on my lap and take a nap?

ChildFree23
--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

ChildFree23
December 6th 03, 11:05 PM
> <collapses in a fuzzy heap in enjoyment of his ear rub>

Why don't you just set a spell on my lap and take a nap?

ChildFree23
--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

Dan Mahoney
December 7th 03, 12:16 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:
>><collapses in a fuzzy heap in enjoyment of his ear rub>
>

> Why don't you just set a spell on my lap and take a nap?
>
> ChildFree23

<rolls over on his back, reaches forward with front paws - like the pose
in http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg - and goes to sleep>

Dan Mahoney
December 7th 03, 12:16 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:
>><collapses in a fuzzy heap in enjoyment of his ear rub>
>

> Why don't you just set a spell on my lap and take a nap?
>
> ChildFree23

<rolls over on his back, reaches forward with front paws - like the pose
in http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg - and goes to sleep>

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
December 7th 03, 12:17 AM

ChildFree23 wrote:

>> <collapses in a fuzzy heap in enjoyment of his ear rub>
>

> Why don't you just set a spell on my lap and take a nap?
>
> ChildFree23

<rolls over on his back, reaches forward with front paws - like the pose
in http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg - and goes to sleep>

ChildFree23
December 7th 03, 04:38 PM
> >> <collapses in a fuzzy heap in enjoyment of his ear rub>
> >
> > Why don't you just set a spell on my lap and take a nap?
>
> <rolls over on his back, reaches forward with front paws - like the pose
> in http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg - and goes to sleep>

That's a good boy, Sammy. Go shoofey.

Meowmie Debby

ChildFree23