PDA

View Full Version : Goin away parti

Miss Violette
December 1st 03, 02:05 AM
Dear Miss Lillith,

I doez notted know you dat well but I was wonnerin, since we is takin a
break onna road trip TA eat at yourown house if I cuuld haf myown goin away
parti atta yourown houze? I jus wanna say bye-bye to alla kitties dat I haz
metted anna thank dem fur cheerin up soft, her isa notted leakin near as bad
now butted her seemz kinda sad, Her sayed dat I isa goin away on Tuesday to
da new hoomanz house,

Your friend, Toni Bennett, fostercat extrodainare

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney
December 1st 03, 02:57 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> Dear Miss Lillith,
>
> I doez notted know you dat well but I was wonnerin, since we is takin a
> break onna road trip TA eat at yourown house if I cuuld haf myown goin away
> parti atta yourown houze? I jus wanna say bye-bye to alla kitties dat I haz
> metted anna thank dem fur cheerin up soft, her isa notted leakin near as bad
> now butted her seemz kinda sad, Her sayed dat I isa goin away on Tuesday to
> da new hoomanz house,
>
> Your friend, Toni Bennett, fostercat extrodainare

Toni Bennett,

I personally think that's an excellent idea! It sounds like you've been
doing an excellent job helping to train your humans, and like you've got
an excellent onetruehome to go to, and I think a going-away party today
would be quite appropriate!

Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette wrote:
> Dear Miss Lillith,
>
> I doez notted know you dat well but I was wonnerin, since we is takin a
> break onna road trip TA eat at yourown house if I cuuld haf myown goin away
> parti atta yourown houze? I jus wanna say bye-bye to alla kitties dat I haz
> metted anna thank dem fur cheerin up soft, her isa notted leakin near as bad
> now butted her seemz kinda sad, Her sayed dat I isa goin away on Tuesday to
> da new hoomanz house,
>
> Your friend, Toni Bennett, fostercat extrodainare

Toni Bennett,

I personally think that's an excellent idea! It sounds like you've been
doing an excellent job helping to train your humans, and like you've got
an excellent onetruehome to go to, and I think a going-away party today
would be quite appropriate!

Cleopatra Silvercat

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten
December 1st 03, 02:59 PM
> I personally think that's an excellent idea! It sounds like you've been
> doing an excellent job helping to train your humans, and like you've got
> an excellent onetruehome to go to, and I think a going-away party today
> would be quite appropriate!
>
> Cleopatra Silvercat

Oh, so do I, TB! I'ze fink we need to start the pawty right now!

Tabitha Kitten

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten
December 1st 03, 02:59 PM
> I personally think that's an excellent idea! It sounds like you've been
> doing an excellent job helping to train your humans, and like you've got
> an excellent onetruehome to go to, and I think a going-away party today
> would be quite appropriate!
>
> Cleopatra Silvercat

Oh, so do I, TB! I'ze fink we need to start the pawty right now!

Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette
December 1st 03, 05:26 PM
OK you wanna dance wif myon sef, Toni, who is hopin his new hooman lets him
post...
Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten > wrote in message
> > I personally think that's an excellent idea! It sounds like you've been
> > doing an excellent job helping to train your humans, and like you've got
> > an excellent onetruehome to go to, and I think a going-away party today
> > would be quite appropriate!
> >
> > Cleopatra Silvercat
>
> Oh, so do I, TB! I'ze fink we need to start the pawty right now!
>
> Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette
December 1st 03, 05:26 PM
OK you wanna dance wif myon sef, Toni, who is hopin his new hooman lets him
post...
Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten > wrote in message
> > I personally think that's an excellent idea! It sounds like you've been
> > doing an excellent job helping to train your humans, and like you've got
> > an excellent onetruehome to go to, and I think a going-away party today
> > would be quite appropriate!
> >
> > Cleopatra Silvercat
>
> Oh, so do I, TB! I'ze fink we need to start the pawty right now!
>
> Tabitha Kitten

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten
December 1st 03, 06:09 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> OK you wanna dance wif myon sef, Toni, who is hopin his new hooman lets him
> post...

Ooh, dat would be gudgud! I'z never danced wif another kitty before -
I'ze just danced all by myself.

Be sure to remind you hoomin dat he can post for you in English, if'n he
duzn't want to have to mess wif meowchat.

Tabitha Kitten

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten
December 1st 03, 06:09 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> OK you wanna dance wif myon sef, Toni, who is hopin his new hooman lets him
> post...

Ooh, dat would be gudgud! I'z never danced wif another kitty before -
I'ze just danced all by myself.

Be sure to remind you hoomin dat he can post for you in English, if'n he
duzn't want to have to mess wif meowchat.

Tabitha Kitten

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
December 1st 03, 06:10 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> Wuuld you be myown dat atta Toni's parti? TV cat, hopefully

I'd be delighted to! Thank you very much, kind kitty.

Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette wrote:
> Wuuld you be myown dat atta Toni's parti? TV cat, hopefully

I'd be delighted to! Thank you very much, kind kitty.

Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette
December 1st 03, 09:31 PM
dis here hooman soft picked out fur me seems very smart Anna da ofur two
kittys der seeem to haf him trained well so i am jus hopin hisownsef likes
ta post, we isa notted sure bout dat part, Toni, takin a tiny black paw and
startin to kitten bounce up anna down...
Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > OK you wanna dance wif myon sef, Toni, who is hopin his new hooman lets
him
> > post...
>
> Ooh, dat would be gudgud! I'z never danced wif another kitty before -
> I'ze just danced all by myself.
>
> Be sure to remind you hoomin dat he can post for you in English, if'n he
> duzn't want to have to mess wif meowchat.
>
> Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette
December 1st 03, 09:31 PM
dis here hooman soft picked out fur me seems very smart Anna da ofur two
kittys der seeem to haf him trained well so i am jus hopin hisownsef likes
ta post, we isa notted sure bout dat part, Toni, takin a tiny black paw and
startin to kitten bounce up anna down...
Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > OK you wanna dance wif myon sef, Toni, who is hopin his new hooman lets
him
> > post...
>
> Ooh, dat would be gudgud! I'z never danced wif another kitty before -
> I'ze just danced all by myself.
>
> Be sure to remind you hoomin dat he can post for you in English, if'n he
> duzn't want to have to mess wif meowchat.
>
> Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette
December 1st 03, 09:32 PM
OK doez you wanna eat atta diner after da parti or befur it, TV, thrilled to
haf such a regal date
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat > wrote in
message ...
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > Wuuld you be myown dat atta Toni's parti? TV cat, hopefully
>
> I'd be delighted to! Thank you very much, kind kitty.
>
> Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette
December 1st 03, 09:32 PM
OK doez you wanna eat atta diner after da parti or befur it, TV, thrilled to
haf such a regal date
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat > wrote in
message ...
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > Wuuld you be myown dat atta Toni's parti? TV cat, hopefully
>
> I'd be delighted to! Thank you very much, kind kitty.
>
> Cleopatra Silvercat

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
December 1st 03, 10:16 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> OK doez you wanna eat atta diner after da parti or befur it, TV, thrilled to
> haf such a regal date

Oh, I think maybe afterwards. I have been known to hurla a hairball if I
dance too soon after eating, and I'd *hat* to do that in such pleasant
company!

Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette wrote:
> OK doez you wanna eat atta diner after da parti or befur it, TV, thrilled to
> haf such a regal date

Oh, I think maybe afterwards. I have been known to hurla a hairball if I
dance too soon after eating, and I'd *hat* to do that in such pleasant
company!

Cleopatra Silvercat

Dan Mahoney
December 1st 03, 10:18 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> dis here hooman soft picked out fur me seems very smart Anna da ofur two
> kittys der seeem to haf him trained well so i am jus hopin hisownsef likes
> ta post, we isa notted sure bout dat part, Toni, takin a tiny black paw and
> startin to kitten bounce up anna down...

Well, we'z will just have to keep our toes crossed!

<fluffy kitten begins dancing with great abandon, bouncing every which
way but always staying as close as she can to Toni Bennet cat>

Tabitha Kitten

Dan Mahoney
December 1st 03, 10:18 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> dis here hooman soft picked out fur me seems very smart Anna da ofur two
> kittys der seeem to haf him trained well so i am jus hopin hisownsef likes
> ta post, we isa notted sure bout dat part, Toni, takin a tiny black paw and
> startin to kitten bounce up anna down...

Well, we'z will just have to keep our toes crossed!

<fluffy kitten begins dancing with great abandon, bouncing every which
way but always staying as close as she can to Toni Bennet cat>

Tabitha Kitten

Tabitha Kitten
December 1st 03, 10:20 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> dis here hooman soft picked out fur me seems very smart Anna da ofur two
> kittys der seeem to haf him trained well so i am jus hopin hisownsef likes
> ta post, we isa notted sure bout dat part, Toni, takin a tiny black paw and
> startin to kitten bounce up anna down...

Ok, den we'z will just have to keep our toes crossed!

<little fluffy black kitten starts dancing with abandon, bouncing every
which way but always staying as close as possible to Toni Bennett kitty>

Tabitha Kitten

Tabitha Kitten
December 1st 03, 10:20 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> dis here hooman soft picked out fur me seems very smart Anna da ofur two
> kittys der seeem to haf him trained well so i am jus hopin hisownsef likes
> ta post, we isa notted sure bout dat part, Toni, takin a tiny black paw and
> startin to kitten bounce up anna down...

Ok, den we'z will just have to keep our toes crossed!

<little fluffy black kitten starts dancing with abandon, bouncing every
which way but always staying as close as possible to Toni Bennett kitty>

Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette
December 2nd 03, 12:58 AM
Step inna porter den anna we will goez ta lillith's, TV, who thinks hurkin
up a hairball shuuld onliest be done at night so the hoomanz sing really
loud when they finds it inna dark,...
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat > wrote in
message ...
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > OK doez you wanna eat atta diner after da parti or befur it, TV,
thrilled to
> > haf such a regal date
>
> Oh, I think maybe afterwards. I have been known to hurla a hairball if I
> dance too soon after eating, and I'd *hat* to do that in such pleasant
> company!
>
> Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette
December 2nd 03, 12:58 AM
Step inna porter den anna we will goez ta lillith's, TV, who thinks hurkin
up a hairball shuuld onliest be done at night so the hoomanz sing really
loud when they finds it inna dark,...
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat > wrote in
message ...
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > OK doez you wanna eat atta diner after da parti or befur it, TV,
thrilled to
> > haf such a regal date
>
> Oh, I think maybe afterwards. I have been known to hurla a hairball if I
> dance too soon after eating, and I'd *hat* to do that in such pleasant
> company!
>
> Cleopatra Silvercat

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
December 2nd 03, 01:40 AM
Miss Violette wrote:
> Step inna porter den anna we will goez ta lillith's, TV, who thinks hurkin
> up a hairball shuuld onliest be done at night so the hoomanz sing really
> loud when they finds it inna dark,...

That *is* the best way, isn't it? Shall we?

<two beautiful kitties step into the teleporter, vanish from the RV, and
step out at Lillith Kittie's house>

Murrrrow, everybody.

Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette wrote:
> Step inna porter den anna we will goez ta lillith's, TV, who thinks hurkin
> up a hairball shuuld onliest be done at night so the hoomanz sing really
> loud when they finds it inna dark,...

That *is* the best way, isn't it? Shall we?

<two beautiful kitties step into the teleporter, vanish from the RV, and
step out at Lillith Kittie's house>

Murrrrow, everybody.

Cleopatra Silvercat

ChildFree23
December 2nd 03, 01:44 AM
Why, I'ze flattered beyond belief! Of course you can hold your going away
partee at mine house.

Lilith Kitten

--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> Dear Miss Lillith,
>
> I doez notted know you dat well but I was wonnerin, since we is takin a
> break onna road trip TA eat at yourown house if I cuuld haf myown goin
away
> parti atta yourown houze? I jus wanna say bye-bye to alla kitties dat I
haz
> metted anna thank dem fur cheerin up soft, her isa notted leakin near as
bad
> now butted her seemz kinda sad, Her sayed dat I isa goin away on Tuesday
> da new hoomanz house,
>
> Your friend, Toni Bennett, fostercat extrodainare

ChildFree23
December 2nd 03, 01:44 AM
Why, I'ze flattered beyond belief! Of course you can hold your going away
partee at mine house.

Lilith Kitten

--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> Dear Miss Lillith,
>
> I doez notted know you dat well but I was wonnerin, since we is takin a
> break onna road trip TA eat at yourown house if I cuuld haf myown goin
away
> parti atta yourown houze? I jus wanna say bye-bye to alla kitties dat I
haz
> metted anna thank dem fur cheerin up soft, her isa notted leakin near as
bad
> now butted her seemz kinda sad, Her sayed dat I isa goin away on Tuesday
> da new hoomanz house,
>
> Your friend, Toni Bennett, fostercat extrodainare

Sylvia M
December 2nd 03, 02:08 AM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> Dear Miss Lillith,
>
> I doez notted know you dat well but I was wonnerin, since we is takin a
> break onna road trip TA eat at yourown house if I cuuld haf myown goin
away
> parti atta yourown houze? I jus wanna say bye-bye to alla kitties dat I
haz
> metted anna thank dem fur cheerin up soft, her isa notted leakin near as
bad
> now butted her seemz kinda sad, Her sayed dat I isa goin away on Tuesday
> da new hoomanz house,
>
> Your friend, Toni Bennett, fostercat extrodainare

Uh fayr-well Pardy??? Gudgud ideer!
Letz keep Soft tuu b-z tu be tuu sadsad.

Dyna, x-yted

Sylvia M
December 2nd 03, 02:08 AM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> Dear Miss Lillith,
>
> I doez notted know you dat well but I was wonnerin, since we is takin a
> break onna road trip TA eat at yourown house if I cuuld haf myown goin
away
> parti atta yourown houze? I jus wanna say bye-bye to alla kitties dat I
haz
> metted anna thank dem fur cheerin up soft, her isa notted leakin near as
bad
> now butted her seemz kinda sad, Her sayed dat I isa goin away on Tuesday
> da new hoomanz house,
>
> Your friend, Toni Bennett, fostercat extrodainare

Uh fayr-well Pardy??? Gudgud ideer!
Letz keep Soft tuu b-z tu be tuu sadsad.

Dyna, x-yted

Miss Violette
December 2nd 03, 12:25 PM
I lofed ourz dance anna I willz 'member it alwz
Toni
Tabitha Kitten > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > dis here hooman soft picked out fur me seems very smart Anna da ofur two
> > kittys der seeem to haf him trained well so i am jus hopin hisownsef
likes
> > ta post, we isa notted sure bout dat part, Toni, takin a tiny black paw
and
> > startin to kitten bounce up anna down...
>
> Ok, den we'z will just have to keep our toes crossed!
>
> <little fluffy black kitten starts dancing with abandon, bouncing every
> which way but always staying as close as possible to Toni Bennett kitty>
>
> Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette
December 2nd 03, 12:25 PM
I lofed ourz dance anna I willz 'member it alwz
Toni
Tabitha Kitten > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > dis here hooman soft picked out fur me seems very smart Anna da ofur two
> > kittys der seeem to haf him trained well so i am jus hopin hisownsef
likes
> > ta post, we isa notted sure bout dat part, Toni, takin a tiny black paw
and
> > startin to kitten bounce up anna down...
>
> Ok, den we'z will just have to keep our toes crossed!
>
> <little fluffy black kitten starts dancing with abandon, bouncing every
> which way but always staying as close as possible to Toni Bennett kitty>
>
> Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette
December 2nd 03, 12:27 PM
we isa here, anna we isa readi to parti to send ourz foster cat to his
onetrue home,
TV, who liked playin wif toni
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat > wrote in
message ...
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > Step inna porter den anna we will goez ta lillith's, TV, who thinks
hurkin
> > up a hairball shuuld onliest be done at night so the hoomanz sing really
> > loud when they finds it inna dark,...
>
> That *is* the best way, isn't it? Shall we?
>
> <two beautiful kitties step into the teleporter, vanish from the RV, and
> step out at Lillith Kittie's house>
>
> Murrrrow, everybody.
>
> Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette
December 2nd 03, 12:27 PM
we isa here, anna we isa readi to parti to send ourz foster cat to his
onetrue home,
TV, who liked playin wif toni
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat > wrote in
message ...
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > Step inna porter den anna we will goez ta lillith's, TV, who thinks
hurkin
> > up a hairball shuuld onliest be done at night so the hoomanz sing really
> > loud when they finds it inna dark,...
>
> That *is* the best way, isn't it? Shall we?
>
> <two beautiful kitties step into the teleporter, vanish from the RV, and
> step out at Lillith Kittie's house>
>
> Murrrrow, everybody.
>
> Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette
December 2nd 03, 01:01 PM
Thank yoursef, I preciates dis alot, I was jus gettin usta da comunity anna
da kitties her anna now I hasta say bye-bye, butted soft says dat dis new
hooman is da bestest place for myownsef so I willz go anna I hopez he will
let myownsef post, Toni, grateful to his friend
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
k.net...
> Why, I'ze flattered beyond belief! Of course you can hold your going away
> partee at mine house.
>
> Lilith Kitten
>
> --
> childfree23 at earthlink dot net
>
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > Dear Miss Lillith,
> >
> > I doez notted know you dat well but I was wonnerin, since we is takin a
> > break onna road trip TA eat at yourown house if I cuuld haf myown goin
> away
> > parti atta yourown houze? I jus wanna say bye-bye to alla kitties dat I
> haz
> > metted anna thank dem fur cheerin up soft, her isa notted leakin near as
> bad
> > now butted her seemz kinda sad, Her sayed dat I isa goin away on
Tuesday
> > da new hoomanz house,
> >
> > Your friend, Toni Bennett, fostercat extrodainare

Miss Violette
December 2nd 03, 01:01 PM
Thank yoursef, I preciates dis alot, I was jus gettin usta da comunity anna
da kitties her anna now I hasta say bye-bye, butted soft says dat dis new
hooman is da bestest place for myownsef so I willz go anna I hopez he will
let myownsef post, Toni, grateful to his friend
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
k.net...
> Why, I'ze flattered beyond belief! Of course you can hold your going away
> partee at mine house.
>
> Lilith Kitten
>
> --
> childfree23 at earthlink dot net
>
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > Dear Miss Lillith,
> >
> > I doez notted know you dat well but I was wonnerin, since we is takin a
> > break onna road trip TA eat at yourown house if I cuuld haf myown goin
> away
> > parti atta yourown houze? I jus wanna say bye-bye to alla kitties dat I
> haz
> > metted anna thank dem fur cheerin up soft, her isa notted leakin near as
> bad
> > now butted her seemz kinda sad, Her sayed dat I isa goin away on
Tuesday
> > da new hoomanz house,
> >
> > Your friend, Toni Bennett, fostercat extrodainare

Miss Violette
December 2nd 03, 01:04 PM
Dear Miss Dyna,

I hopez I growz up anna is like yourownsef, you isa fistacated and kind atta
same time, Toni Bennett, fostercat, packin his stuff in hisownhouse
Sylvia M > wrote in message
hlink.net...

> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > Dear Miss Lillith,
> >
> > I doez notted know you dat well but I was wonnerin, since we is takin a
> > break onna road trip TA eat at yourown house if I cuuld haf myown goin
> away
> > parti atta yourown houze? I jus wanna say bye-bye to alla kitties dat I
> haz
> > metted anna thank dem fur cheerin up soft, her isa notted leakin near as
> bad
> > now butted her seemz kinda sad, Her sayed dat I isa goin away on
Tuesday
> > da new hoomanz house,
> >
> > Your friend, Toni Bennett, fostercat extrodainare
> >
> Uh fayr-well Pardy??? Gudgud ideer!
> Letz keep Soft tuu b-z tu be tuu sadsad.
>
> Dyna, x-yted

Miss Violette
December 2nd 03, 01:04 PM
Dear Miss Dyna,

I hopez I growz up anna is like yourownsef, you isa fistacated and kind atta
same time, Toni Bennett, fostercat, packin his stuff in hisownhouse
Sylvia M > wrote in message
hlink.net...

> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > Dear Miss Lillith,
> >
> > I doez notted know you dat well but I was wonnerin, since we is takin a
> > break onna road trip TA eat at yourown house if I cuuld haf myown goin
> away
> > parti atta yourown houze? I jus wanna say bye-bye to alla kitties dat I
> haz
> > metted anna thank dem fur cheerin up soft, her isa notted leakin near as
> bad
> > now butted her seemz kinda sad, Her sayed dat I isa goin away on
Tuesday
> > da new hoomanz house,
> >
> > Your friend, Toni Bennett, fostercat extrodainare
> >
> Uh fayr-well Pardy??? Gudgud ideer!
> Letz keep Soft tuu b-z tu be tuu sadsad.
>
> Dyna, x-yted

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten
December 2nd 03, 02:50 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> I lofed ourz dance anna I willz 'member it alwz
> Toni

So will I, Toni Bennett! <sniff> I'z will miss you somefing awful.

Please ask your new hoomin to at the furry least send an occasional
e-mail to one of us on dis group so de offurs can be updated. We'z will
want to keep track of you, TB kitty.

Pleez be safe, and we'z will keep our paws crossed dat your new home is
your onetruehome, and dat your new hoomin is your onetrueslave. And dat
your new kittyhousemates will be good kittyhousemates.

Tabitha Kitten
<wiping her teary eyes with her fluffy tail>

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten
December 2nd 03, 02:50 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> I lofed ourz dance anna I willz 'member it alwz
> Toni

So will I, Toni Bennett! <sniff> I'z will miss you somefing awful.

Please ask your new hoomin to at the furry least send an occasional
e-mail to one of us on dis group so de offurs can be updated. We'z will
want to keep track of you, TB kitty.

Pleez be safe, and we'z will keep our paws crossed dat your new home is
your onetruehome, and dat your new hoomin is your onetrueslave. And dat
your new kittyhousemates will be good kittyhousemates.

Tabitha Kitten
<wiping her teary eyes with her fluffy tail>

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
December 2nd 03, 03:05 PM
> Please ask your new hoomin to at the furry least send an occasional
> e-mail to one of us on dis group so de offurs can be updated. We'z will
> want to keep track of you, TB kitty.

Yes, Toni Bennett! We'z will all miss you! A lot! So youz be safe and be
happy and let us know how you'z are doing.

<all four of the Highland kitties - Cleopatra, Amelia, Tabitha, and
Samuel - line up side to side. Other kitties join them. We end up with
dozens of RPCC kitties in a line, facing towards Toni Bennett kitty.
They all start to sing softly, and close to form a circle around TB...>

"For he's a jolly gud furcat,
for he's a jolly gud furcat,
for he's a jully gud furcat,
that nobody can deny..."

Be safe, TB. And be happy. May your new home be your forever home. And
beg yur new hoomin if you have too to send updates to someone on dis
group once in a while. Effur to your current meowmie, or to my paw
), or to Fluffybutt or me or
).

Have a wonderful life, Toni Bennett!

Samuel Kitty
<walks up to TB and gives him a gentle headbutt>

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
December 2nd 03, 03:05 PM
> Please ask your new hoomin to at the furry least send an occasional
> e-mail to one of us on dis group so de offurs can be updated. We'z will
> want to keep track of you, TB kitty.

Yes, Toni Bennett! We'z will all miss you! A lot! So youz be safe and be
happy and let us know how you'z are doing.

<all four of the Highland kitties - Cleopatra, Amelia, Tabitha, and
Samuel - line up side to side. Other kitties join them. We end up with
dozens of RPCC kitties in a line, facing towards Toni Bennett kitty.
They all start to sing softly, and close to form a circle around TB...>

"For he's a jolly gud furcat,
for he's a jolly gud furcat,
for he's a jully gud furcat,
that nobody can deny..."

Be safe, TB. And be happy. May your new home be your forever home. And
beg yur new hoomin if you have too to send updates to someone on dis
group once in a while. Effur to your current meowmie, or to my paw
), or to Fluffybutt or me or
).

Have a wonderful life, Toni Bennett!

Samuel Kitty
<walks up to TB and gives him a gentle headbutt>

Sonam Dasara
December 2nd 03, 03:37 PM
Toni, I'ze'll miss you too. Be well and safe in your new onetruehome!
Bye!

Mlle Anaïs

Samuel "Houdini" Kitten wrote:
>> Please ask your new hoomin to at the furry least send an occasional
>> e-mail to one of us on dis group so de offurs can be updated. We'z
>> will want to keep track of you, TB kitty.
>
> Yes, Toni Bennett! We'z will all miss you! A lot! So youz be safe and
> be happy and let us know how you'z are doing.
>
> <all four of the Highland kitties - Cleopatra, Amelia, Tabitha, and
> Samuel - line up side to side. Other kitties join them. We end up with
> dozens of RPCC kitties in a line, facing towards Toni Bennett kitty.
> They all start to sing softly, and close to form a circle around
> TB...>
>
> "For he's a jolly gud furcat,
> for he's a jolly gud furcat,
> for he's a jully gud furcat,
> that nobody can deny..."
>
> Be safe, TB. And be happy. May your new home be your forever home. And
> beg yur new hoomin if you have too to send updates to someone on dis
> group once in a while. Effur to your current meowmie, or to my paw
> ), or to Fluffybutt or me or
> ).
>
> Have a wonderful life, Toni Bennett!
>
> Samuel Kitty
> <walks up to TB and gives him a gentle headbutt>

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Sonam Dasara
December 2nd 03, 03:37 PM
Toni, I'ze'll miss you too. Be well and safe in your new onetruehome!
Bye!

Mlle Anaïs

Samuel "Houdini" Kitten wrote:
>> Please ask your new hoomin to at the furry least send an occasional
>> e-mail to one of us on dis group so de offurs can be updated. We'z
>> will want to keep track of you, TB kitty.
>
> Yes, Toni Bennett! We'z will all miss you! A lot! So youz be safe and
> be happy and let us know how you'z are doing.
>
> <all four of the Highland kitties - Cleopatra, Amelia, Tabitha, and
> Samuel - line up side to side. Other kitties join them. We end up with
> dozens of RPCC kitties in a line, facing towards Toni Bennett kitty.
> They all start to sing softly, and close to form a circle around
> TB...>
>
> "For he's a jolly gud furcat,
> for he's a jolly gud furcat,
> for he's a jully gud furcat,
> that nobody can deny..."
>
> Be safe, TB. And be happy. May your new home be your forever home. And
> beg yur new hoomin if you have too to send updates to someone on dis
> group once in a while. Effur to your current meowmie, or to my paw
> ), or to Fluffybutt or me or
> ).
>
> Have a wonderful life, Toni Bennett!
>
> Samuel Kitty
> <walks up to TB and gives him a gentle headbutt>

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney
December 2nd 03, 03:41 PM
> <following Sammy Kitten, each of the kitties in the circle approach, one
> at a time>

<The silver longhair kitty touches noses with TB>

Take care, young master TB. Have a wonderful life!

Cleopatra Silvercat

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney
December 2nd 03, 03:41 PM
> <following Sammy Kitten, each of the kitties in the circle approach, one
> at a time>

<The silver longhair kitty touches noses with TB>

Take care, young master TB. Have a wonderful life!

Cleopatra Silvercat

Amelia T Cat
December 2nd 03, 03:42 PM
> <following Sammy Kitten, each of the kitties in the circle approach, one
> at a time>

<Amelia gives TB a thorough headbutt and cheek rub>

I just know your new home will be your onetruehome, and that you'll be
loved and protected and respected.

Amelia T Cat

Amelia T Cat
December 2nd 03, 03:42 PM
> <following Sammy Kitten, each of the kitties in the circle approach, one
> at a time>

<Amelia gives TB a thorough headbutt and cheek rub>

I just know your new home will be your onetruehome, and that you'll be
loved and protected and respected.

Amelia T Cat

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
December 2nd 03, 03:44 PM
> <following Sammy Kitten, each of the kitties in the circle approach, one
> at a time>

<Sammy Kitten runs up, slaps a high-five with TB, and touches noses>

Hey, bud, keep happy and keep your tail held high! I'z just know you'zll
be ruling your new home in no time! Maybe you'z cud invite is all offur
for a pawty one of deze days...

Sammy Kitten

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
December 2nd 03, 03:44 PM
> <following Sammy Kitten, each of the kitties in the circle approach, one
> at a time>

<Sammy Kitten runs up, slaps a high-five with TB, and touches noses>

Hey, bud, keep happy and keep your tail held high! I'z just know you'zll
be ruling your new home in no time! Maybe you'z cud invite is all offur
for a pawty one of deze days...

Sammy Kitten

ChildFree23
December 2nd 03, 09:42 PM
Would you like to roll in some nip before you go?

Lilith Kitten
--
> [...]

away
> > partee at mine house.
> >
> > Lilith Kitten
> >
> > --
> > childfree23 at earthlink dot net
> >
> > "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > > Dear Miss Lillith,
> > >
> > > I doez notted know you dat well but I was wonnerin, since we is takin
> > > break onna road trip TA eat at yourown house if I cuuld haf myown goin
> > away
> > > parti atta yourown houze? I jus wanna say bye-bye to alla kitties dat
> > haz
> > > metted anna thank dem fur cheerin up soft, her isa notted leakin near
as
> > bad
> > > now butted her seemz kinda sad, Her sayed dat I isa goin away on
> Tuesday
> > > da new hoomanz house,
> > >
> > > Your friend, Toni Bennett, fostercat extrodainare

Sylvia M.
December 3rd 03, 07:58 PM
Fangu, deeree...We awl hoap tu be heering furrom yurr new sekkertarry, wen
he needz uh brake frum skool woik.

Dyna MO/Mite

"Miss Violette" > wrote in message

> Dear Miss Dyna,
>
> I hopez I growz up anna is like yourownsef, you isa fistacated and kind
atta
> same time, Toni Bennett, fostercat, packin his stuff in hisownhouse
> Sylvia M > wrote in message
> hlink.net...
> >
> > "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > > Dear Miss Lillith,
> > >
> > > I doez notted know you dat well but I was wonnerin, since we is takin
> > > break onna road trip TA eat at yourown house if I cuuld haf myown goin
> > away
> > > parti atta yourown houze? I jus wanna say bye-bye to alla kitties dat
> > haz
> > > metted anna thank dem fur cheerin up soft, her isa notted leakin near
as
> > bad
> > > now butted her seemz kinda sad, Her sayed dat I isa goin away on
> Tuesday
> > > da new hoomanz house,
> > >
> > > Your friend, Toni Bennett, fostercat extrodainare
> > >
> > Uh fayr-well Pardy??? Gudgud ideer!
> > Letz keep Soft tuu b-z tu be tuu sadsad.
> >
> > Dyna, x-yted

Sylvia M.
December 3rd 03, 07:58 PM
Fangu, deeree...We awl hoap tu be heering furrom yurr new sekkertarry, wen
he needz uh brake frum skool woik.

Dyna MO/Mite

"Miss Violette" > wrote in message

> Dear Miss Dyna,
>
> I hopez I growz up anna is like yourownsef, you isa fistacated and kind
atta
> same time, Toni Bennett, fostercat, packin his stuff in hisownhouse
> Sylvia M > wrote in message
> hlink.net...
> >
> > "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > > Dear Miss Lillith,
> > >
> > > I doez notted know you dat well but I was wonnerin, since we is takin
> > > break onna road trip TA eat at yourown house if I cuuld haf myown goin
> > away
> > > parti atta yourown houze? I jus wanna say bye-bye to alla kitties dat
> > haz
> > > metted anna thank dem fur cheerin up soft, her isa notted leakin near
as
> > bad
> > > now butted her seemz kinda sad, Her sayed dat I isa goin away on
> Tuesday
> > > da new hoomanz house,
> > >
> > > Your friend, Toni Bennett, fostercat extrodainare
> > >
> > Uh fayr-well Pardy??? Gudgud ideer!
> > Letz keep Soft tuu b-z tu be tuu sadsad.
> >
> > Dyna, x-yted

Miss Violette
December 5th 03, 05:40 AM
soft sayed dat her has splained bout dis group anna da bill hooman liked the
iderment, anna furry showed hissef how ta read her so we willz see, I willz
miss alla you guyz has a good time,

givin Sam head butt back, good bye now, Toni Bennett not a fostercat anymore
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> > Please ask your new hoomin to at the furry least send an occasional
> > e-mail to one of us on dis group so de offurs can be updated. We'z will
> > want to keep track of you, TB kitty.
>
> Yes, Toni Bennett! We'z will all miss you! A lot! So youz be safe and be
> happy and let us know how you'z are doing.
>
> <all four of the Highland kitties - Cleopatra, Amelia, Tabitha, and
> Samuel - line up side to side. Other kitties join them. We end up with
> dozens of RPCC kitties in a line, facing towards Toni Bennett kitty.
> They all start to sing softly, and close to form a circle around TB...>
>
> "For he's a jolly gud furcat,
> for he's a jolly gud furcat,
> for he's a jully gud furcat,
> that nobody can deny..."
>
> Be safe, TB. And be happy. May your new home be your forever home. And
> beg yur new hoomin if you have too to send updates to someone on dis
> group once in a while. Effur to your current meowmie, or to my paw
> ), or to Fluffybutt or me or
> ).
>
> Have a wonderful life, Toni Bennett!
>
> Samuel Kitty
> <walks up to TB and gives him a gentle headbutt>

Miss Violette
December 5th 03, 05:40 AM
soft sayed dat her has splained bout dis group anna da bill hooman liked the
iderment, anna furry showed hissef how ta read her so we willz see, I willz
miss alla you guyz has a good time,

givin Sam head butt back, good bye now, Toni Bennett not a fostercat anymore
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> > Please ask your new hoomin to at the furry least send an occasional
> > e-mail to one of us on dis group so de offurs can be updated. We'z will
> > want to keep track of you, TB kitty.
>
> Yes, Toni Bennett! We'z will all miss you! A lot! So youz be safe and be
> happy and let us know how you'z are doing.
>
> <all four of the Highland kitties - Cleopatra, Amelia, Tabitha, and
> Samuel - line up side to side. Other kitties join them. We end up with
> dozens of RPCC kitties in a line, facing towards Toni Bennett kitty.
> They all start to sing softly, and close to form a circle around TB...>
>
> "For he's a jolly gud furcat,
> for he's a jolly gud furcat,
> for he's a jully gud furcat,
> that nobody can deny..."
>
> Be safe, TB. And be happy. May your new home be your forever home. And
> beg yur new hoomin if you have too to send updates to someone on dis
> group once in a while. Effur to your current meowmie, or to my paw
> ), or to Fluffybutt or me or
> ).
>
> Have a wonderful life, Toni Bennett!
>
> Samuel Kitty
> <walks up to TB and gives him a gentle headbutt>

Miss Violette
December 5th 03, 05:42 AM
Toni looks at the beautiful new friend, and says you isa beautiful anna I
willz miss you, take good care of Tiger he is a wonnerful kitty, Toni
Bennett
Sonam Dasara > wrote in message
> [...]

> > dozens of RPCC kitties in a line, facing towards Toni Bennett kitty.
> > They all start to sing softly, and close to form a circle around
> > TB...>
> >
> > "For he's a jolly gud furcat,
> > for he's a jolly gud furcat,
> > for he's a jully gud furcat,
> > that nobody can deny..."
> >
> > Be safe, TB. And be happy. May your new home be your forever home. And
> > beg yur new hoomin if you have too to send updates to someone on dis
> > group once in a while. Effur to your current meowmie, or to my paw
> > ), or to Fluffybutt or me or
> > ).
> >
> > Have a wonderful life, Toni Bennett!
> >
> > Samuel Kitty
> > <walks up to TB and gives him a gentle headbutt>
>
> --
> Cordially,
>
> Sonam Dasara
>
> email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

December 5th 03, 05:45 AM
Toni can't speak, but finally, I won't furget it either, Toni, gives her a
cheekrub
Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten > wrote in message
> > <all four of the Highland kitties - Cleopatra, Amelia, Tabitha, and
> > Samuel - line up side to side. Other kitties join them. We end up with
> > dozens of RPCC kitties in a line, facing towards Toni Bennett kitty.
> > They all start to sing softly, and close to form a circle around TB...>
> >
> > "For he's a jolly gud furcat,
> > for he's a jolly gud furcat,
> > for he's a jully gud furcat,
> > that nobody can deny..."
>
> <following Sammy Kitten, each of the kitties in the circle approach, one
> at a time>
>
> <Tabitha approaches, entwines her tail with TB's, and gives TB a kiss
> and a cheek rub>
>
> Take care, TB. And keep in touch. And fangu for our wonderful dance.
>
> Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette
December 5th 03, 05:45 AM
Toni can't speak, but finally, I won't furget it either, Toni, gives her a
cheekrub
Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten > wrote in message
> > <all four of the Highland kitties - Cleopatra, Amelia, Tabitha, and
> > Samuel - line up side to side. Other kitties join them. We end up with
> > dozens of RPCC kitties in a line, facing towards Toni Bennett kitty.
> > They all start to sing softly, and close to form a circle around TB...>
> >
> > "For he's a jolly gud furcat,
> > for he's a jolly gud furcat,
> > for he's a jully gud furcat,
> > that nobody can deny..."
>
> <following Sammy Kitten, each of the kitties in the circle approach, one
> at a time>
>
> <Tabitha approaches, entwines her tail with TB's, and gives TB a kiss
> and a cheek rub>
>
> Take care, TB. And keep in touch. And fangu for our wonderful dance.
>
> Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette
December 5th 03, 05:48 AM
Toni stretches up to touch the royal nose, Thank you, I think sof picked me
a great hooman, and I get two new kitty brofurs, you are a wonnerful kitty
take car of Mr. TV, he was veryvery nice to me,

Toni Bennett, bowing to her highness
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney > wrote in
message ...
> > <following Sammy Kitten, each of the kitties in the circle approach, one
> > at a time>
>
> <The silver longhair kitty touches noses with TB>
>
> Take care, young master TB. Have a wonderful life!
>
> Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette
December 5th 03, 05:48 AM
Toni stretches up to touch the royal nose, Thank you, I think sof picked me
a great hooman, and I get two new kitty brofurs, you are a wonnerful kitty
take car of Mr. TV, he was veryvery nice to me,

Toni Bennett, bowing to her highness
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney > wrote in
message ...
> > <following Sammy Kitten, each of the kitties in the circle approach, one
> > at a time>
>
> <The silver longhair kitty touches noses with TB>
>
> Take care, young master TB. Have a wonderful life!
>
> Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette
December 5th 03, 05:50 AM
Dis is what Soft thinks, Thank you fur saying it agin fur her ta hear, Toni
Bennett
Amelia T Cat > wrote in message
> > <following Sammy Kitten, each of the kitties in the circle approach, one
> > at a time>
> >

> <Amelia gives TB a thorough headbutt and cheek rub>
>
> I just know your new home will be your onetruehome, and that you'll be
> loved and protected and respected.
>
> Amelia T Cat

Miss Violette
December 5th 03, 05:50 AM
Dis is what Soft thinks, Thank you fur saying it agin fur her ta hear, Toni
Bennett
Amelia T Cat > wrote in message
> > <following Sammy Kitten, each of the kitties in the circle approach, one
> > at a time>
> >

> <Amelia gives TB a thorough headbutt and cheek rub>
>
> I just know your new home will be your onetruehome, and that you'll be
> loved and protected and respected.
>
> Amelia T Cat

Miss Violette
December 5th 03, 05:52 AM
Toni connects paws with his friend, Lets hope dis new hooman likes what he
readz here and then we can still all be friends, Toni Bennett
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> > <following Sammy Kitten, each of the kitties in the circle approach, one
> > at a time>
> >

> <Sammy Kitten runs up, slaps a high-five with TB, and touches noses>
>
> Hey, bud, keep happy and keep your tail held high! I'z just know you'zll
> be ruling your new home in no time! Maybe you'z cud invite is all offur
> for a pawty one of deze days...
>
> Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette
December 5th 03, 05:52 AM
Toni connects paws with his friend, Lets hope dis new hooman likes what he
readz here and then we can still all be friends, Toni Bennett
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> > <following Sammy Kitten, each of the kitties in the circle approach, one
> > at a time>
> >

> <Sammy Kitten runs up, slaps a high-five with TB, and touches noses>
>
> Hey, bud, keep happy and keep your tail held high! I'z just know you'zll
> be ruling your new home in no time! Maybe you'z cud invite is all offur
> for a pawty one of deze days...
>
> Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette
December 5th 03, 05:54 AM
That wuld be nice, I nefur did that befur, TB, always lookin fur somfin new
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Would you like to roll in some nip before you go?
>
> Lilith Kitten
> --
> childfree23 at earthlink dot net
>
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > Thank yoursef, I preciates dis alot, I was jus gettin usta da comunity
> anna
> > da kitties her anna now I hasta say bye-bye, butted soft says dat dis
new
> > hooman is da bestest place for myownsef so I willz go anna I hopez he
will
> > let myownsef post, Toni, grateful to his friend
> > ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> > k.net...
> > > Why, I'ze flattered beyond belief! Of course you can hold your going
> away
> > > partee at mine house.
> > >
> > > Lilith Kitten
> > >
> > > --
> > > childfree23 at earthlink dot net

> > > away
> > > haz
> as
> > > bad
> > Tuesday

Miss Violette
December 5th 03, 05:54 AM
That wuld be nice, I nefur did that befur, TB, always lookin fur somfin new
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Would you like to roll in some nip before you go?
>
> Lilith Kitten
> --
> childfree23 at earthlink dot net
>
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > Thank yoursef, I preciates dis alot, I was jus gettin usta da comunity
> anna
> > da kitties her anna now I hasta say bye-bye, butted soft says dat dis
new
> > hooman is da bestest place for myownsef so I willz go anna I hopez he
will
> > let myownsef post, Toni, grateful to his friend
> > ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> > k.net...
> > > Why, I'ze flattered beyond belief! Of course you can hold your going
> away
> > > partee at mine house.
> > >
> > > Lilith Kitten
> > >
> > > --
> > > childfree23 at earthlink dot net

> > > away
> > > haz
> as
> > > bad
> > Tuesday

Miss Violette
December 5th 03, 06:01 AM
After rolling a bit, Toni hears the sounds of soft packing his things, Furry
is warming up the car so he knows it is time,

I will think of you always my friends in the conumity. I know it is time to
go as soft is really leakin bad so farewell, TB
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Would you like to roll in some nip before you go?
>
> Lilith Kitten
> --
> childfree23 at earthlink dot net
>
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > Thank yoursef, I preciates dis alot, I was jus gettin usta da comunity
> anna
> > da kitties her anna now I hasta say bye-bye, butted soft says dat dis
new
> > hooman is da bestest place for myownsef so I willz go anna I hopez he
will
> > let myownsef post, Toni, grateful to his friend
> > ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> > k.net...
> > > Why, I'ze flattered beyond belief! Of course you can hold your going
> away
> > > partee at mine house.
> > >
> > > Lilith Kitten
> > >
> > > --
> > > childfree23 at earthlink dot net

> > > away
> > > haz
> as
> > > bad
> > Tuesday

Miss Violette
December 5th 03, 06:01 AM
After rolling a bit, Toni hears the sounds of soft packing his things, Furry
is warming up the car so he knows it is time,

I will think of you always my friends in the conumity. I know it is time to
go as soft is really leakin bad so farewell, TB
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Would you like to roll in some nip before you go?
>
> Lilith Kitten
> --
> childfree23 at earthlink dot net
>
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > Thank yoursef, I preciates dis alot, I was jus gettin usta da comunity
> anna
> > da kitties her anna now I hasta say bye-bye, butted soft says dat dis
new
> > hooman is da bestest place for myownsef so I willz go anna I hopez he
will
> > let myownsef post, Toni, grateful to his friend
> > ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> > k.net...
> > > Why, I'ze flattered beyond belief! Of course you can hold your going
> away
> > > partee at mine house.
> > >
> > > Lilith Kitten
> > >
> > > --
> > > childfree23 at earthlink dot net

> > > away
> > > haz
> as
> > > bad
> > Tuesday

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
December 5th 03, 06:12 AM
Miss Violette wrote:
> soft sayed dat her has splained bout dis group anna da bill hooman liked the
> iderment, anna furry showed hissef how ta read her so we willz see, I willz
> miss alla you guyz has a good time,
>
> givin Sam head butt back, good bye now, Toni Bennett not a fostercat anymore

Alllll right, TB! You'z a regular full-fledged kitty now! We'z all needs
permanent onetruhomes, and you'z haz one now. We'll all be looking
forward to hearing frum yu in your new onetruehome. See youz later, TB!

Sammy Kitten

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
December 5th 03, 06:12 AM
Miss Violette wrote:
> soft sayed dat her has splained bout dis group anna da bill hooman liked the
> iderment, anna furry showed hissef how ta read her so we willz see, I willz
> miss alla you guyz has a good time,
>
> givin Sam head butt back, good bye now, Toni Bennett not a fostercat anymore

Alllll right, TB! You'z a regular full-fledged kitty now! We'z all needs
permanent onetruhomes, and you'z haz one now. We'll all be looking
forward to hearing frum yu in your new onetruehome. See youz later, TB!

Sammy Kitten

Sonam Dasara
December 5th 03, 03:57 PM
Tank yew sew much fur sayin such nice tings, TB. I knows dat yew will
fine happiness at yer new onetruehome. Anna yer soft wuz a berry deboted
hooman, deboted to alla kitteez happiness.

Anna Tiger is a reel nice kittee too! Yew take care, Toni!

Mlle Anaïs, HPPC