PDA

View Full Version : Toni

Miss Violette
December 8th 03, 02:31 AM
Dear community,

Soft has asked me to let you all know that the hooman known as Bill who is
now owned by Toni sent her an email, He and the other kitten who lives there
and partly owns Bill are playing and having a great time. The older cat is
just ignoring the entire thing other than the occasional nose sniff. Toni
will get his shots and fixed what's not broke on Wed.

Miss Violette, waiting to get more damp furz

ChildFree23
December 9th 03, 02:39 AM
Meow, Miss Violette!

Fangu so much for the update. We'ze furry happy to hear that Toni Bennett
is having a good time, and sorry to hear about your damp furs.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten

--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> Dear community,
>
> Soft has asked me to let you all know that the hooman known as Bill who is
> now owned by Toni sent her an email, He and the other kitten who lives
there
> and partly owns Bill are playing and having a great time. The older cat
is
> just ignoring the entire thing other than the occasional nose sniff. Toni
> will get his shots and fixed what's not broke on Wed.
>
> Miss Violette, waiting to get more damp furz

ChildFree23
December 9th 03, 02:39 AM
Meow, Miss Violette!

Fangu so much for the update. We'ze furry happy to hear that Toni Bennett
is having a good time, and sorry to hear about your damp furs.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten

--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> Dear community,
>
> Soft has asked me to let you all know that the hooman known as Bill who is
> now owned by Toni sent her an email, He and the other kitten who lives
there
> and partly owns Bill are playing and having a great time. The older cat
is
> just ignoring the entire thing other than the occasional nose sniff. Toni
> will get his shots and fixed what's not broke on Wed.
>
> Miss Violette, waiting to get more damp furz

Ray or Fran
December 14th 03, 10:50 PM
Fangu for the update about Toni, Miss Violette. Weze furry glad Toni is
having a gud time in his newonetruehome but weze knowz youze Meowmies heart
is hurting. Toni will always occupy a part of herz heart youze knowz.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Ray or Fran
December 14th 03, 10:50 PM
Fangu for the update about Toni, Miss Violette. Weze furry glad Toni is
having a gud time in his newonetruehome but weze knowz youze Meowmies heart
is hurting. Toni will always occupy a part of herz heart youze knowz.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Miss Violette
December 16th 03, 04:44 PM
thank you for caring, our soft is doing much better now, she says that She
did what was right for Toni so she is happy about that, Merry holidays, Miss
Violette