PDA

View Full Version : Kissamouse Kards!

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
December 8th 03, 06:49 PM
We'z been gettin Kissamouse cards! LOTS AND LOTS of Kissamouse kards! Me
and mineown sisfurs have getted more cards than meowmie and paw have
getted <snicker>! ANd one of dem even had nip in it.

Dis Kissamouse fing sure seems like a gudgud idear!

Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette
December 8th 03, 10:44 PM
we thinkz itsa goodgood thin, Soft anna furry been makin da hot food box
thingy dat turkey comez outta smell goodgood today, OEJ, wishin furry would
look away sho her cuuld get dat cookie
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> We'z been gettin Kissamouse cards! LOTS AND LOTS of Kissamouse kards! Me
> and mineown sisfurs have getted more cards than meowmie and paw have
> getted <snicker>! ANd one of dem even had nip in it.
>
> Dis Kissamouse fing sure seems like a gudgud idear!
>
> Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette
December 8th 03, 10:44 PM
we thinkz itsa goodgood thin, Soft anna furry been makin da hot food box
thingy dat turkey comez outta smell goodgood today, OEJ, wishin furry would
look away sho her cuuld get dat cookie
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten > wrote in message
> We'z been gettin Kissamouse cards! LOTS AND LOTS of Kissamouse kards! Me
> and mineown sisfurs have getted more cards than meowmie and paw have
> getted <snicker>! ANd one of dem even had nip in it.
>
> Dis Kissamouse fing sure seems like a gudgud idear!
>
> Sammy Kitten

Ray or Fran
December 9th 03, 05:59 PM
Weze been getting lots of Kissamouse Kards too. Weze luvs Kissamouse Kards.
Letz see, us lots, hoomins none.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
========
> We'z been gettin Kissamouse cards! LOTS AND LOTS of Kissamouse kards! Me
> and mineown sisfurs have getted more cards than meowmie and paw have
> getted <snicker>! ANd one of dem even had nip in it.
>
> Dis Kissamouse fing sure seems like a gudgud idear!
>
> Sammy Kitten

Ray or Fran
December 9th 03, 05:59 PM
Weze been getting lots of Kissamouse Kards too. Weze luvs Kissamouse Kards.
Letz see, us lots, hoomins none.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
========
> We'z been gettin Kissamouse cards! LOTS AND LOTS of Kissamouse kards! Me
> and mineown sisfurs have getted more cards than meowmie and paw have
> getted <snicker>! ANd one of dem even had nip in it.
>
> Dis Kissamouse fing sure seems like a gudgud idear!
>
> Sammy Kitten

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers
December 9th 03, 10:44 PM
>Weze been getting lots of Kissamouse Kards too. Weze luvs Kissamouse Kards.
>Letz see, us lots, hoomins none.
>
>Punkins & Puddi Cat

Weese got lots tew! Weese luffz Kissamowse!

Festif purrs, Waffles, Francis anna Marble

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers
December 9th 03, 10:44 PM
>Weze been getting lots of Kissamouse Kards too. Weze luvs Kissamouse Kards.
>Letz see, us lots, hoomins none.
>
>Punkins & Puddi Cat

Weese got lots tew! Weese luffz Kissamowse!

Festif purrs, Waffles, Francis anna Marble

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune

Miss Violette
December 11th 03, 01:52 PM
snickering for all of the cats here Miss Violette