PDA

View Full Version : l O O king 4 "the Cat Carol"

Terry R
December 8th 03, 08:27 PM
Does anyone know what Album "the cat carol" is on
Its a carol about a cat that was locked out of its cosy home on a very
COLD christmass eve.Santa finds the cat christmas morning, but the cat had
foze to death. ect.
thx.

Kaylie
February 12th 04, 04:22 AM
I don't know which album it is but it uese words like santa so it kinda seems like it's a song to make kids cry!

Kaylie
February 12th 04, 04:22 AM
I don't know which album it is but it uese words like santa so it kinda seems like it's a song to make kids cry!

Kaylie
February 12th 04, 04:23 AM