A Greeting Card is waiting for you at our virtual post office!

Sender: DiAnne

If you don't pick up your Greeting Card within 4 weeks, our postal clerk may
discard it!

Pick-up address:
http://all-yours.net/pickup/6281599021&id=743532873225

Pick-up number:
743532873225

AOL click

(c) All-Yours Greeting Cards
Provided as a free service by Cooking Recipes Portal
http://cooking-recipes.searchking.com

Blurbubble
December 10th 03, 02:52 PM
"KaslowKats" > wrote in message
> Deer rpcc frendz,
>
> Weez planned tu send snayl mayl Kissamouse cards dis yeer. Unfurseen
> sircumstansis dat weez dint fursee camed up, an weez knot abull tu du dat.
> Weez haf mayd yu a card dat yu kin git heer:
>
> Yur frendz, Ernie, Frass an Sammy an Anti DiAnne
>
> A Greeting Card is waiting for you at our virtual post office!
>
> Sender: DiAnne
>
> If you don't pick up your Greeting Card within 4 weeks, our postal clerk
may
> discard it!

Datz brillyunt!! Wif yor pikchurs too :o) Fangu furry mutch!

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
December 10th 03, 02:52 PM
"KaslowKats" > wrote in message
> Deer rpcc frendz,
>
> Weez planned tu send snayl mayl Kissamouse cards dis yeer. Unfurseen
> sircumstansis dat weez dint fursee camed up, an weez knot abull tu du dat.
> Weez haf mayd yu a card dat yu kin git heer:
>
> Yur frendz, Ernie, Frass an Sammy an Anti DiAnne
>
> A Greeting Card is waiting for you at our virtual post office!
>
> Sender: DiAnne
>
> If you don't pick up your Greeting Card within 4 weeks, our postal clerk
may
> discard it!

Datz brillyunt!! Wif yor pikchurs too :o) Fangu furry mutch!

Clarence

---

Ray or Fran
December 10th 03, 10:03 PM
Fangu furry much Aunti DiAnne, Ernie, Frass an Sammy.

Weze understands and weze appreciates the Kissamouse wishes.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(Wishing youze a furry Merry Kissamouse and a Happy Mew Year as well)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Ray or Fran
December 10th 03, 10:03 PM
Fangu furry much Aunti DiAnne, Ernie, Frass an Sammy.

Weze understands and weze appreciates the Kissamouse wishes.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(Wishing youze a furry Merry Kissamouse and a Happy Mew Year as well)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Sylvia M.
December 11th 03, 06:33 AM
Fangu furr yurr lufferlee kard an speshullee wiff yurrr pitchurz.

Dyna , apurrshyuttlee