PDA

View Full Version : no pakaje yet

conniepo
December 23rd 13, 08:05 PM
Weez startin tew get wurried .... no sekrit santa pakaje yet and anti Connis says Kiss-a-mouse is coming soon.

Oh well, we'll try tew be pashunt a bit longer.

MaryJ and Domino

John Ross Mc Master
December 23rd 13, 08:13 PM
On Mon, 23 Dec 2013 12:05:51 -0800 (PST), conniepo >
wrote:

>Weez startin tew get wurried .... no sekrit santa pakaje yet and anti Connis says Kiss-a-mouse is coming soon.
>
>Oh well, we'll try tew be pashunt a bit longer.
>
>MaryJ and Domino

wee is pashunt too BUTTED orthodox kissamouse is in january and
armenian orthodox using joolian kalund even later
so even in a month its gudgud.

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
December 24th 13, 02:14 AM
"conniepo" wrote

>Weez startin tew get wurried .... no sekrit santa pakaje yet and anti
>Connis says Kiss-a-mouse is coming soon.

>Oh well, we'll try tew be pashunt a bit longer.

>MaryJ and Domino

Oh dear, Mrrrrrrrrrrrt!
I can have Mom Kyla e mail the Sekrit Santa coordinator , and ask him tp e
mail Your Selrit Santa (It wasn't US)
And maybe get a tracking number, because now days they send ALL packages by
Priority Mail, so Mom Kyla was told when she mailed 5 packages, and she
still doesn't'
know if 2 of them got to their destinations yet.. *sigh*
We got ours and WOW:)
We hope and purr that you will get your package soon. The post offices are
swamped this time of year.
Love,
MoseyCat, PookyKat, Sqweex an Pipps.
Oh Pa mailed out your Kissamouse card today.

conniepo
December 24th 13, 05:10 PM
On Monday, December 23, 2013 3:05:51 PM UTC-5, conniepo wrote:
> Weez startin tew get wurried .... no sekrit santa pakaje yet and anti Connis says Kiss-a-mouse is coming soon.
>

> Oh well, we'll try tew be pashunt a bit longer.
>

> MaryJ and Domino

Well .... guess what? Our pakaje just arrived. Anti Connie saw da mail man drive up in a truk and he left a pakaje at owr door. Now we are bizzy bizzy bizzy examining it. We can't open it until Christmas Day but we will keep it warm over nite by sitting on it.

Luf to all,
MaryJ and Domino (happy kitties)