PDA

View Full Version : WEz having mai Birthday!

cshenk
July 4th 14, 10:07 PM
Sweet! Iz 12 years old as of 2 July but wez hold it onna 4July 'cause
eberyone has cookouts anna stuff.

Dis year someone called Arthur maid it a bit awkward but now mai nose
is smelling cookouts anna I'z getting treats!

Daddy 2foots is making a whole pig butt. I dont know how big a pig's
butt is but it sounds big!

IOwna, da snifflilator

--

Ann791
July 5th 14, 02:52 AM
On 7/4/2014 5:07 PM, cshenk wrote:

> Sweet! Iz 12 years old as of 2 July but wez hold it onna 4July 'cause
> eberyone has cookouts anna stuff.
>
> Dis year someone called Arthur maid it a bit awkward but now mai nose
> is smelling cookouts anna I'z getting treats!
>
> Daddy 2foots is making a whole pig butt. I dont know how big a pig's
> butt is but it sounds big!
>
> IOwna, da snifflilator

happy birthday to you.

Lucy lu & Samwise

Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
July 5th 14, 07:04 PM
>Sweet! Iz 12 years old as of 2 July but wez hold it onna 4July 'cause
>eberyone has cookouts anna stuff.

>Dis year someone called Arthur maid it a bit awkward but now mai nose
>is smelling cookouts anna I'z getting treats!

>Daddy 2foots is making a whole pig butt. I dont know how big a pig's
>butt is but it sounds big!

> IOwna, da snifflilator

Happy Birthday Iowna da snifflilator.
You are the same age as me and I am a cat. I turned 12 years old on June
first..
May you have lots of fun and a long and happy life.
Mosey

--

cshenk
July 6th 14, 08:29 PM
Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > Sweet! Iz 12 years old as of 2 July but wez hold it onna 4July
> > 'cause eberyone has cookouts anna stuff.
>
> > Dis year someone called Arthur maid it a bit awkward but now mai
> > nose is smelling cookouts anna I'z getting treats!
>
> > Daddy 2foots is making a whole pig butt. I dont know how big a
> > pig's butt is but it sounds big!
>
> > IOwna, da snifflilator
>
> Happy Birthday Iowna da snifflilator.
> You are the same age as me and I am a cat. I turned 12 years old on
> June first.. May you have lots of fun and a long and happy life.
> Mosey

Thanks! I'z sniffilating well!mmIz figure as long as I'z happy
sniffilating, lif is gud!

Iowna, da sniffilator!

--

Sundance[_3_]
July 6th 14, 11:28 PM
On Friday, July 4, 2014 2:07:01 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> Sweet! Iz 12 years old as of 2 July but wez hold it onna 4July 'cause
>
> eberyone has cookouts anna stuff.
>

> Dis year someone called Arthur maid it a bit awkward but now mai nose
>
> is smelling cookouts anna I'z getting treats!
>

> Daddy 2foots is making a whole pig butt. I dont know how big a pig's
>
> butt is but it sounds big!
>

> IOwna, da snifflilator
>

> --

Happy Purrday a liddle late, Ms. Iowna.

Sundance and Rebecca

Will in New Haven[_2_]
July 7th 14, 12:46 AM
On Friday, July 4, 2014 5:07:01 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> Sweet! Iz 12 years old as of 2 July but wez hold it onna 4July 'cause
>
> eberyone has cookouts anna stuff.
>

> Dis year someone called Arthur maid it a bit awkward but now mai nose
>
> is smelling cookouts anna I'z getting treats!
>

> Daddy 2foots is making a whole pig butt. I dont know how big a pig's
>
> butt is but it sounds big!
>

> IOwna, da snifflilator

Menny happy returns ob da day.

Lov

Squeakytoy an Samanfa

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee
July 7th 14, 04:11 AM
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"Sundance" > wrote in message
> On Friday, July 4, 2014 2:07:01 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
>> Sweet! Iz 12 years old as of 2 July but wez hold it onna 4July
>> 'cause
>>
>> eberyone has cookouts anna stuff.
>>

>> Dis year someone called Arthur maid it a bit awkward but now mai nose
>>
>> is smelling cookouts anna I'z getting treats!
>>

>> Daddy 2foots is making a whole pig butt. I dont know how big a pig's
>>
>> butt is but it sounds big!
>>

>> IOwna, da snifflilator
>>

>> --
>
> Happy Purrday a liddle late, Ms. Iowna.
>
> Sundance and Rebecca

Meee tuuu, uh loddi; moor layter.

Heerz uh kayke wiff twelff lit kayndulz:

iiiiiiiiiiii
{ }

P2nya