PDA

View Full Version : Oh Dear, we'z lost!

cshenk
September 12th 14, 01:01 AM
Meowmie tellz us Giganews forgotted us fur a bit. Now, wez in da dark.
I kin sniff Iowna to mai right anna Rex next to her. Daisy-chan is too
mai left anna she's meowing softly that she is lost too.

Wez all sticking close to each ob us til we seez others posting. I'z
wagging mai tail wif mai bell anna Iowna is wagging hers (but the bell
wont stay onna hers cuz she's littler).

Cash, da country gent

--

Will in New Haven[_2_]
September 12th 14, 01:06 AM
On Thursday, September 11, 2014 8:01:16 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> Meowmie tellz us Giganews forgotted us fur a bit. Now, wez in da dark.
>
> I kin sniff Iowna to mai right anna Rex next to her. Daisy-chan is too
>
> mai left anna she's meowing softly that she is lost too.
>

> Wez all sticking close to each ob us til we seez others posting. I'z
>
> wagging mai tail wif mai bell anna Iowna is wagging hers (but the bell
>
> wont stay onna hers cuz she's littler).

We are coming. Uncl Bill has a flashiight, sew we don' haff to be in da dark. Little Ssammy is wiff usses two. Later on, Uncl Bill will ennertain usses wiff the red dot frum da flashlight.

--
Squeakytoy

cshenk
September 12th 14, 02:25 AM
Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Thursday, September 11, 2014 8:01:16 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> > Meowmie tellz us Giganews forgotted us fur a bit. Now, wez in da
> > dark.
> >
> > I kin sniff Iowna to mai right anna Rex next to her. Daisy-chan is
> > too
> >
> > mai left anna she's meowing softly that she is lost too.
> >

> > Wez all sticking close to each ob us til we seez others posting. I'z
> >
> > wagging mai tail wif mai bell anna Iowna is wagging hers (but the
> > bell
> >
> > wont stay onna hers cuz she's littler).
> >

> We are coming. Uncl Bill has a flashiight, sew we don' haff to be in
> da dark. Little Ssammy is wiff usses two. Later on, Uncl Bill will
> ennertain usses wiff the red dot frum da flashlight.

Oh dat is so gud! Wez now hearing others chatting about us. Rose just
camed over to. Cash tells mee Daisy-chan's tail was startin to lash
anna dat not gud.

Rose just helpd me swap so now wez got Daisy-chan squished between us.
Iz used to da dark.

I betz she looks a little funny wif 2 doggies lickifying her ears anna
cheeks. She's giggling and tryiong to call fur a hairdresser I thinks
but Iz gonna keep licking.

Iowna, d sniffilator

--

Sylvia M[_3_]
September 14th 14, 02:25 AM
"cshenk" > wrote in message
> Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
>> On Thursday, September 11, 2014 8:01:16 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
>> > Meowmie tellz us Giganews forgotted us fur a bit. Now, wez
>> > in da
>> > dark.
>> >
>> > I kin sniff Iowna to mai right anna Rex next to her.
>> > Daisy-chan is
>> > too
>> >
>> > mai left anna she's meowing softly that she is lost too.
>> >

>> > Wez all sticking close to each ob us til we seez others
>> > posting. I'z
>> >
>> > wagging mai tail wif mai bell anna Iowna is wagging hers (but
>> > the
>> > bell
>> >
>> > wont stay onna hers cuz she's littler).
>> >

>> We are coming. Uncl Bill has a flashiight, sew we don' haff to
>> be in
>> da dark. Little Ssammy is wiff usses two. Later on, Uncl Bill
>> will
>> ennertain usses wiff the red dot frum da flashlight.
>
> Oh dat is so gud! Wez now hearing others chatting about us. Rose
> just
> camed over to. Cash tells mee Daisy-chan's tail was startin to
> lash
> anna dat not gud.
>
> Rose just helpd me swap so now wez got Daisy-chan squished
> between us.
> Iz used to da dark.
>
> I betz she looks a little funny wif 2 doggies lickifying her
> ears anna
> cheeks. She's giggling and tryiong to call fur a hairdresser I
> thinks
> but Iz gonna keep licking.
>
> Iowna, d sniffilator

I waz losted tuu. I tink we got bak thru Eternal September,
unlezz yu ar sayink dat google relented?
Awl I know iz awl iz wewll dat endz wewell.
Neow I wiwll try wiff mine own idientity.
P2nya

KyMoseya=^..^=
September 14th 14, 11:33 PM
Hai Cash da country gent,

>Meowmie tellz us Giganews forgotted us fur a bit. Now, wez in da dark.
>I kin sniff Iowna to mai right anna Rex next to her. Daisy-chan is too
>mai left anna she's meowing softly that she is lost too.

Meowmie uses news.individual.net n etz $15 a yeer or so. nawt bad at awl.
Nope.
Meowmie also usuz Yahoo to send things out and for e mails

>Wez all sticking close to each ob us til we seez others posting. I'z
>wagging mai tail wif mai bell anna Iowna is wagging hers (but the bell
>wont stay onna hers cuz she's littler).

Hur kant tybebyte tu gud rite nao cuz hur ize r bofering herwonself n
fuings r sorts blurry hur jest telled Meh.
Hur kant wait til hur kan C fingz beddur after da cataract fingy at da
en uf dis munf.

Bai da wai, da spelchexur iz guin nutz un heer..waffs owt laowd...

Az fur meh, I' v been riding mai Harley in da desurt fur a short tyme, ciz
et wyl sune hab bim Myne n MeOwy'z
un-fifth winking anibursury, n ai m styl habing myxed fealingz ubaiwt owr
brakup--et wuz NAWT mai fawlt! NOPE!
O fooey on dat hole mess n fooey MeOwy twq. Der aii sed it!! yeUP

So heer I am, uh hansum single mancat, 1 2 years old, woo luvz tu hab fuhnz
uf awl kindz .

Wook UP at da moon..et iz BOOTIFUL <smiles>

Mosey

Cash, da country gent