PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ranger From Pipps Sent Oct 8, 2014

Pipps=^..^=
October 8th 14, 09:50 PM
Hi Ranger,
I don't mean to be forward, but would you be my skort to the Jellicle Ball
this year?
I can sleep ..somewhere...a cabin I suppose or a tent.

Pipps-hopeful

Ranger MacDude
October 8th 14, 10:11 PM
On 10/8/14 3:50 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
> Hi Ranger,
> I don't mean to be forward, but would you be my skort to the Jellicle
> Ball this year?
> I can sleep ..somewhere...a cabin I suppose or a tent.
>
> Pipps-hopeful

I would be honored! I's sharing a cabin wif Sammy an Amelia, an dere's
lots of room. Come stay wif usses.

Ranger

Pipps=^..^=
October 9th 14, 04:04 PM
"Ranger MacDude" wrote in message ...

On 10/8/14 3:50 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
> Hi Ranger,
I don't mean to be forward, but would you be my skort to the Jellicle
Ball this year?
I can sleep ..somewhere...a cabin I suppose or a tent.

Pipps-hopeful

>I would be honored! I's sharing a cabin wif Sammy an Amelia, an dere's lots
>of room. Come stay wif usses.

>Ranger

Thank you Ranger for your kindness. I would love to sleep in the cabin with
Sammy, Amelia and you:)

Pipps..happy