PDA

View Full Version : Tribyoot to Little Kitty

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 9th 14, 07:21 PM
Altho I did not know herownself furry well, I wud like to giv a tribyoot to Little Kitty, House of Steele. She wuz a bootiful calico kittee and a mightee gofer hunter. She kame to live wif myown Meowmie's sisfur's fambly when she showed up at dere howse in da kuntree. She muss hav had a hard life befur she kame dere. She did not ask fur much, juss a place to kall home an a liddle bit uv fudz an wadder. Until she got older, she hewped owt by cachin goferz. Evin tho she wuz not a eezee kittee to know, she will be missed.

Rebecca

M Patterson
October 9th 14, 07:41 PM
On Thursday, October 9, 2014 2:21:06 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Altho I did not know herownself furry well, I wud like to giv a tribyoot to Little Kitty, House of Steele. She wuz a bootiful calico kittee and a mightee gofer hunter. She kame to live wif myown Meowmie's sisfur's fambly when she showed up at dere howse in da kuntree. She muss hav had a hard life befur she kame dere. She did not ask fur much, juss a place to kall home an a liddle bit uv fudz an wadder. Until she got older, she hewped owt by cachin goferz. Evin tho she wuz not a eezee kittee to know, she will be missed..
>

> Rebecca

A hard life, but she found her TrueHome on her own terms, and we can all appreciate dat.
Safe travels, Little Kitty!

Azad

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
October 9th 14, 08:16 PM
On 10/9/14 1:21 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Altho I did not know herownself furry well, I wud like to giv a tribyoot to Little Kitty, House of Steele. She wuz a bootiful calico kittee and a mightee gofer hunter. She kame to live wif myown Meowmie's sisfur's fambly when she showed up at dere howse in da kuntree. She muss hav had a hard life befur she kame dere. She did not ask fur much, juss a place to kall home an a liddle bit uv fudz an wadder. Until she got older, she hewped owt by cachin goferz. Evin tho she wuz not a eezee kittee to know, she will be missed.
>
> Rebecca

All kittiez dezerve a onetruehome, some place dey can be safe an comfy
an loved, and haf fudz an wadder. I'z just glad that Little Kitty wa
able to know those things after her difficult start.

Sammy Redcat

October 10th 14, 05:23 AM
We're glad Little Kitty found herown wuntruhom. she iz mizzed. - Ralph de Ralf with his clowder

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
October 11th 14, 09:33 PM
"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"

On 10/9/14 1:21 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Altho I did not know herownself furry well, I wud like to giv a tribyoot
> to Little Kitty, House of Steele. She wuz a bootiful calico kittee and a
> mightee gofer hunter. She kame to live wif myown Meowmie's sisfur's fambly
> when she showed up at dere howse in da kuntree. She muss hav had a hard
> life befur she kame dere. She did not ask fur much, juss a place to kall
> home an a liddle bit uv fudz an wadder. Until she got older, she hewped
> owt by cachin goferz. Evin tho she wuz not a eezee kittee to know, she
> will be missed.
>
> Rebecca

>All kittiez dezerve a onetruehome, some place dey can be safe an comfy an
>loved, and haf fudz an wadder. I'z just glad that Little Kitty wa able to
>know those things after her difficult start.

>Sammy Redcat

What I remember most about Little Kitty was her artistic talent. She did
some paintings for a Jellicle Ball a few years ago.
She was loved by all of us and will be missed.

Love,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 12th 14, 12:10 AM
No, dat wuz a difurent Little Kitty. We haz nevver meowed abowt dis Little Kitty befur.

Rebecca

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
October 12th 14, 02:43 AM
>"Sundance and/or Rebecca"

>No, dat wuz a difurent Little Kitty. We haz nevver meowed abowt dis Little
>Kitty befur.

>Rebecca

Hmmmmm...wull ai hope diz Little Kitty is hapi at Rainbow Bridge
Hur is mizzed.

Mosey~catfuzzled

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 12th 14, 02:59 AM
On Saturday, October 11, 2014 6:43:30 PM UTC-7, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> >"Sundance and/or Rebecca"
>

> >No, dat wuz a difurent Little Kitty. We haz nevver meowed abowt dis Little
>
> >Kitty befur.
>

> >Rebecca
>

> Hmmmmm...wull ai hope diz Little Kitty is hapi at Rainbow Bridge
>
> Hur is mizzed.
>

> Mosey~catfuzzled

Yes, it iz kind uv catfoozling. Most uv da komoonitee purrobly rememfurz Little Kitty dat livved wif Anti Arlene. Dis iz a difurent Little Kitty. I shud hav made dat kleer when I did da tribyoot.

Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 12th 14, 03:00 AM
On Thursday, October 9, 2014 9:23:40 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> We're glad Little Kitty found herown wuntruhom. she iz mizzed. - Ralph de Ralf with his clowder

Fangu, Ralph.

Rebecca