PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to Diamond and Brady

TinselBean
October 13th 14, 05:20 AM
Three kitties, a d*g, and a bird approach the podium. Isabella is a large, beautiful calico cat. Gabriella is a petite tabby, and Lilly is a petite tuxedo kitty. All three are dressed in beautiful black silk gowns, with diamond accents and diamond tiaras. The sheltie d*g, Brie, and Jenday Conure, Sammie, are also dressed in beautiful black silk gowns, with diamond accents and diamond tiaras.

Lilly speaks: We ar heer tew pay triboot to awr sisfur, Diamond, an brofur, Brady. Diamond wuz 17 yeers owld wen she desided tew go tew da Bridge. She wuz a beeootiful tortie siameeze kitty, wif beautiful ice bloo eyes. She wuz a kwiet gurl, nefur had a hiss or a spit fur anywun. She lived awl hur life wif owr meowmie. Brady wuz a hansum blak kitty who only wuz wif us abowt 18 munfs. His hoomin daddy went tew da bridge an da uther guy he lived wif did not take gud care of him. Sum lady tuk him in fur a liddle wile, but wuz lukin fur a hoam fur him. My meowmie sed she wud giv hims a gud hoam, but nun uv us wer happy bowt dat. I wuz da unhappiest an fot wif him for abowt 6 munfs. I feel furry sad dat I wuz meen tew him. <Lilly starts to cry and has to sit down.> Gabriella steps up to the podium: Wunz we gottid tew no Brady, we awl luved him. He wuz furry hansum an had a teeny, tiny meow. We miss Brady an Diamond sew, sew much. <Gabriella wipes the tears from her eyes.> We awl wore blak gowns in honor uv Brady becaws he wuz blak, an weer wearin diamonds in honor uv Diamond. We wish tew extend owr simpafies tew awl uv yew hoo lost yur speshul frends, tew. Goodbye sweet Diamond an Brady. We luvs yew.

Gabriella takes her seat with Isabella, Lilly, Brie, and Sammie.

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 13th 14, 06:08 AM
Dat wuz a lubly tribyoo, bof yurown werdz an yurown klothing.

Rebecca

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
October 13th 14, 02:03 PM
On 10/12/14 11:20 PM, TinselBean wrote:
> Three kitties, a d*g, and a bird approach the podium. Isabella
> is a large, beautiful calico cat. Gabriella is a petite
> tabby, and Lilly is a petite tuxedo kitty. All three are
> dressed in beautiful black silk gowns, with diamond
> accents and diamond tiaras. The sheltie d*g, Brie, and
> Jenday Conure, Sammie, are also dressed in beautiful black
> silk gowns, with diamond accents and diamond tiaras.
>
> Lilly speaks: We ar heer tew pay triboot to awr sisfur,
> Diamond, an brofur, Brady. Diamond wuz 17 yeers owld wen
> she desided tew go tew da Bridge. She wuz a beeootiful
> tortie siameeze kitty, wif beautiful ice bloo eyes.
> She wuz a kwiet gurl, nefur had a hiss or a spit fur
> anywun. She lived awl hur life wif owr meowmie.
> Brady wuz a hansum blak kitty who only wuz wif us
> abowt 18 munfs. His hoomin daddy went tew da bridge
> an da uther guy he lived wif did not take gud care of him.
> Sum lady tuk him in fur a liddle wile, but wuz lukin fur
> a hoam fur him. My meowmie sed she wud giv hims a gud
> hoam, but nun uv us wer happy bowt dat. I wuz da unhappiest
> an fot wif him for abowt 6 munfs. I feel furry sad dat I wuz
> meen tew him. <Lilly starts to cry and has to sit down.> Gabriella
steps up to the podium: Wunz we gottid tew no Brady, we awl luved him.
He wuz furry hansum an had a teeny, tiny meow. We miss Brady an
Diamond sew, sew much. <Gabriella wipes the tears from her eyes.> We
awl wore blak gowns in honor uv Brady becaws he wuz blak, an weer wearin
diamonds in honor uv Diamond. We wish tew extend owr simpafies tew awl
uv yew hoo lost yur speshul frends, tew. Goodbye sweet Diamond an
Brady. We luvs yew.

> Gabriella takes her seat with Isabella, Lilly, Brie, and Sammie.

Diamond an Brady sound like dey was bof very gud clowder mates, ad it'z
wunnderful dat dey got to live in a home where they knew love.

Sammy

M Patterson
October 13th 14, 04:44 PM
On Monday, October 13, 2014 12:20:02 AM UTC-4, TinselBean wrote:
> Three kitties, a d*g, and a bird approach the podium. Isabella is a large, beautiful calico cat. Gabriella is a petite tabby, and Lilly is a petite tuxedo kitty. All three are dressed in beautiful black silk gowns, with diamond accents and diamond tiaras. The sheltie d*g, Brie, and Jenday Conure, Sammie, are also dressed in beautiful black silk gowns, with diamond accents and diamond tiaras.
>

> Lilly speaks: We ar heer tew pay triboot to awr sisfur, Diamond, an brofur, Brady. Diamond wuz 17 yeers owld wen she desided tew go tew da Bridge. She wuz a beeootiful tortie siameeze kitty, wif beautiful ice bloo eyes. She wuz a kwiet gurl, nefur had a hiss or a spit fur anywun. She lived awl hur life wif owr meowmie. Brady wuz a hansum blak kitty who only wuz wif us abowt 18 munfs. His hoomin daddy went tew da bridge an da uther guy he lived wif did not take gud care of him. Sum lady tuk him in fur a liddle wile, but wuz lukin fur a hoam fur him. My meowmie sed she wud giv hims a gud hoam, but nun uv us wer happy bowt dat. I wuz da unhappiest an fot wif him for abowt 6 munfs. I feel furry sad dat I wuz meen tew him. <Lilly starts to cry and has to sit down.> Gabriella steps up to the podium: Wunz we gottid tew no Brady, we awl luved him. He wuz furry hansum an had a teeny, tiny meow. We miss Brady an Diamond sew, sew much. <Gabriella wipes the tears from her eyes.> We awl wore blak gowns in honor uv Brady becaws he wuz blak, an weer wearin diamonds in honor uv Diamond. We wish tew extend owr simpafies tew awl uv yew hoo lost yur speshul frends, tew. Goodbye sweet Diamond an Brady. We luvs yew.
>

> Gabriella takes her seat with Isabella, Lilly, Brie, and Sammie.

A wonderful Tribute for your beautiful friends.
Fangu for telling us about dem.

Azad