PDA

View Full Version : From Mosey, You are ALL invited to a Kissamouse Party at My Home. Sent Nov 24, 2014

Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
November 25th 14, 06:34 AM
Hai mai gud furendz,
Ai noe itz uh bit urly, but aI wunted tu inbite awl uf yew tu a Kissamouse
Party at mai big home.
Ai wyl git uh big twee n iny kat or goggie kan hulp meh dekorate et.
Der wyl beh preziez, nip fudz n nippy drinkz for awl uf yew n ai hoap yu
kan mayk et.
It wyl start on Dec 21 n go fru Mew Yeerz Dai .
Weh wyl hab sew mutch fuhn..yeUP

Luvz,
Mosey --goin up tu hiz atik tu git sum fuhn fingz.

Sylvia M[_3_]
November 25th 14, 06:42 AM
"Mosey =^..^=" > wrote in message
> Hai mai gud furendz,
> Ai noe itz uh bit urly, but aI wunted tu inbite awl uf yew tu a
> Kissamouse Party at mai big home.
> Ai wyl git uh big twee n iny kat or goggie kan hulp meh dekorate et.
> Der wyl beh preziez, nip fudz n nippy drinkz for awl uf yew n ai hoap yu
> kan mayk et.
> It wyl start on Dec 21 n go fru Mew Yeerz Dai .
> Weh wyl hab sew mutch fuhn..yeUP
>
> Luvz,
> Mosey --goin up tu hiz atik tu git sum fuhn fingz.

Fangu Mosey. I wyll be dere.
Meowmee gotted awlla da kissymouse kardz mayde
owt, but wun mayle tyll sumtyme apfter FangzGiffink.
P2nya

Amelia T Cat
November 25th 14, 01:47 PM
On 11/25/14 12:34 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> Hai mai gud furendz,
> Ai noe itz uh bit urly, but aI wunted tu inbite awl uf yew tu a
> Kissamouse Party at mai big home.
> Ai wyl git uh big twee n iny kat or goggie kan hulp meh dekorate et.
> Der wyl beh preziez, nip fudz n nippy drinkz for awl uf yew n ai hoap
> yu kan mayk et.
> It wyl start on Dec 21 n go fru Mew Yeerz Dai .
> Weh wyl hab sew mutch fuhn..yeUP
>
> Luvz,
> Mosey --goin up tu hiz atik tu git sum fuhn fingz.

That sounds like such fun! I'll be there for sure.

Amelia

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
November 25th 14, 01:48 PM
On 11/25/14 12:34 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> Hai mai gud furendz,
> Ai noe itz uh bit urly, but aI wunted tu inbite awl uf yew tu a
> Kissamouse Party at mai big home.
> Ai wyl git uh big twee n iny kat or goggie kan hulp meh dekorate et.
> Der wyl beh preziez, nip fudz n nippy drinkz for awl uf yew n ai hoap
> yu kan mayk et.
> It wyl start on Dec 21 n go fru Mew Yeerz Dai .
> Weh wyl hab sew mutch fuhn..yeUP
>
> Luvz,
> Mosey --goin up tu hiz atik tu git sum fuhn fingz.

Kissamouse? KISSMOUSE? I'll be dere!

Kissamouse, Kissamouse, Happy, Happy Kissamouse...
Samuel Redcat, dancing around the room dreaming of Kissamouse

Ann791
November 25th 14, 03:55 PM
On 11/25/2014 1:34 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> Hai mai gud furendz,
> Ai noe itz uh bit urly, but aI wunted tu inbite awl uf yew tu a
> Kissamouse Party at mai big home.
> Ai wyl git uh big twee n iny kat or goggie kan hulp meh dekorate et.
> Der wyl beh preziez, nip fudz n nippy drinkz for awl uf yew n ai hoap
> yu kan mayk et.
> It wyl start on Dec 21 n go fru Mew Yeerz Dai .
> Weh wyl hab sew mutch fuhn..yeUP
>
> Luvz,
> Mosey --goin up tu hiz atik tu git sum fuhn fingz.

We will be there.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
December 20th 14, 09:21 PM
"Amelia T Cat"

On 11/25/14 12:34 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> Hai mai gud furendz,
> Ai noe itz uh bit urly, but aI wunted tu inbite awl uf yew tu a
> Kissamouse Party at mai big home.
> Ai wyl git uh big twee n iny kat or goggie kan hulp meh dekorate et.
> Der wyl beh preziez, nip fudz n nippy drinkz for awl uf yew n ai hoap
> yu kan mayk et.
> It wyl start on Dec 21 n go fru Mew Yeerz Dai .
> Weh wyl hab sew mutch fuhn..yeUP
>
> Luvz,
> Mosey --goin up tu hiz atik tu git sum fuhn fingz.

>That sounds like such fun! I'll be there for sure.
>Amelia, and iny other cat or goggie, hoo wood wike tu help meh decorate mai
>twee ?
The Kissamouse tree is jest beautiful and it smells SO good.
Come on over.
Mosey

Ann791
December 21st 14, 01:35 PM
On 12/20/2014 4:21 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

> "Amelia T Cat"
>
> On 11/25/14 12:34 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
>> Hai mai gud furendz,
>> Ai noe itz uh bit urly, but aI wunted tu inbite awl uf yew tu a
>> Kissamouse Party at mai big home.
>> Ai wyl git uh big twee n iny kat or goggie kan hulp meh dekorate et.
>> Der wyl beh preziez, nip fudz n nippy drinkz for awl uf yew n ai hoap
>> yu kan mayk et.
>> It wyl start on Dec 21 n go fru Mew Yeerz Dai .
>> Weh wyl hab sew mutch fuhn..yeUP
>>
>> Luvz,
>> Mosey --goin up tu hiz atik tu git sum fuhn fingz.
>

>> That sounds like such fun! I'll be there for sure.
>> Amelia, and iny other cat or goggie, hoo wood wike tu help meh
>> decorate mai twee ?
> The Kissamouse tree is jest beautiful and it smells SO good.
> Come on over.
> Mosey

The porter at Mosey's house twinkles and out steps Samwise & Lucy lu.
"Hi, Mosey. We is here to help dekorate the tree. We brought a box a
mice ornaments and some nip wine."

Lucy lu

Will in New Haven[_2_]
December 22nd 14, 02:08 PM
On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 1:34:20 AM UTC-5, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> Hai mai gud furendz,
> Ai noe itz uh bit urly, but aI wunted tu inbite awl uf yew tu a Kissamouse
> Party at mai big home.
> Ai wyl git uh big twee n iny kat or goggie kan hulp meh dekorate et.
> Der wyl beh preziez, nip fudz n nippy drinkz for awl uf yew n ai hoap yu
> kan mayk et.
> It wyl start on Dec 21 n go fru Mew Yeerz Dai .
> Weh wyl hab sew mutch fuhn..yeUP

The porter twinkles and an elegant white lady--cat steps out, followed by a cute little ****-Tzu doggie. They _both_ look freshly groomed but Squeakytoy grooms herself while Samantha spent the morning yesterday at the beauty parlor. She has a new purple color with a little matching bow on it.

"Hello Efferykitty," says Squaky, "We got sum presence for efferywun. Dey is arriving wen Wascal gets here wiff da pak doggy."

--
Will in New Haven

Sylvia M[_3_]
December 23rd 14, 03:06 AM
"Will in New Haven" > wrote in message
On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 1:34:20 AM UTC-5, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> Hai mai gud furendz,
> Ai noe itz uh bit urly, but aI wunted tu inbite awl uf yew tu a
> Kissamouse
> Party at mai big home.
> Ai wyl git uh big twee n iny kat or goggie kan hulp meh dekorate et.
> Der wyl beh preziez, nip fudz n nippy drinkz for awl uf yew n ai hoap yu
> kan mayk et.
> It wyl start on Dec 21 n go fru Mew Yeerz Dai .
> Weh wyl hab sew mutch fuhn..yeUP

The porter twinkles and an elegant white lady--cat steps out, followed by a
cute little ****-Tzu doggie. They _both_ look freshly groomed but
Squeakytoy grooms herself while Samantha spent the morning yesterday at the
beauty parlor. She has a new purple color with a little matching bow on it.

"Hello Efferykitty," says Squaky, "We got sum presence for efferywun. Dey
is arriving wen Wascal gets here wiff da pak doggy."

--
Will in New Haven
===================
P2nya, wiff her tuxedo furrz, addz a red skarffy tie, and red bow on hur
tayle, then twirlz around in da mirroe befurr portering ofurr tu Mosey's
bigbig home.
=====================

Will in New Haven[_2_]
December 23rd 14, 02:27 PM
On Monday, December 22, 2014 10:06:54 PM UTC-5, Sylvia M wrote:
> "Will in New Haven" > wrote in message
> On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 1:34:20 AM UTC-5, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> > Hai mai gud furendz,
> > Ai noe itz uh bit urly, but aI wunted tu inbite awl uf yew tu a
> > Kissamouse
> > Party at mai big home.
> > Ai wyl git uh big twee n iny kat or goggie kan hulp meh dekorate et.
> > Der wyl beh preziez, nip fudz n nippy drinkz for awl uf yew n ai hoap yu
> > kan mayk et.
> > It wyl start on Dec 21 n go fru Mew Yeerz Dai .
> > Weh wyl hab sew mutch fuhn..yeUP
>
> The porter twinkles and an elegant white lady--cat steps out, followed by a
> cute little ****-Tzu doggie. They _both_ look freshly groomed but
> Squeakytoy grooms herself while Samantha spent the morning yesterday at the
> beauty parlor. She has a new purple color with a little matching bow on it.

Sundance and/or Rebecca
December 24th 14, 03:34 AM
[When Pitoonya arrives, Sundance is there to greet her.]

Hello, Sweetee! Yoo iz lukkin lubly az alwaze. May I offur a paw wile yoo stepz owt uv da 'porter? I taked da libertee uv havvin da watekitteez make a niparita fur yurownself, but if yoo purrfur sumfing else dey kan change it.

Sundance

cshenk
December 26th 14, 05:29 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> [When Pitoonya arrives, Sundance is there to greet her.]
>
> Hello, Sweetee! Yoo iz lukkin lubly az alwaze. May I offur a paw wile
> yoo stepz owt uv da 'porter? I taked da libertee uv havvin da
> watekitteez make a niparita fur yurownself, but if yoo purrfur
> sumfing else dey kan change it.
>
> Sundance

Cash, Iowna, and Daisy-chan teleport back in time to catch up with
Sundance and Pitoonya.

Cash tries to say hello but it's a bit muffled as he's carrying a
Christmas bone that's a little longer than he is tall. He runs into
the door on the way out and has to angle it out sideways but manages.
He has 2 leads behind him.

Iowna floats out lightly with a backpack of squeeky toys for cats (and
one for a doggie). There are 2 leads from Cash to her so her front
feet don't actually touch the ground but she's mimicing walking her
share and 2 leads are behind her.

Daisy-chan with a giggle emerges with 2 leads from Iowna and dragging a
cart with a whole 75lb Yellowfin Tuna.

Merry Catmas! Iffin you duz da 12 days of Catmas, wez got da fuds!

Cash looks over and manages a ?wuff? (looking about) and they realize
he needs to know where to take the fish to.