PDA

View Full Version : Happy Gnu Yeer

Sylvia M[_3_]
December 30th 14, 09:43 PM
Ennykitty heer tu wish uh Happy Gnu yeer tu?
P2nya AKA Sweetee
Grand PoohBah

Harri Roadcat
December 30th 14, 10:10 PM
On 12/30/14 3:43 PM, Sylvia M wrote:
> Ennykitty heer tu wish uh Happy Gnu yeer tu?
> P2nya AKA Sweetee
> Grand PoohBah

We'z here, P2nya. We'z just nappin in da sunshine an waiting fur Paw to
get back from da toona place to give us our Temptations.

Happy Mew Year to you too!

Harri Roadcat

Will in New Haven[_2_]
December 30th 14, 10:37 PM
On Tuesday, December 30, 2014 4:43:09 PM UTC-5, Sylvia M wrote:
> Ennykitty heer tu wish uh Happy Gnu yeer tu?
> P2nya AKA Sweetee
> Grand PoohBah

I wanna keep sayin Meowy Kissamouse.

Butted Happy Gnu Yeer to all ob us.

--
Squeakytoy for her Hous

Sundance and/or Rebecca
December 31st 14, 03:07 AM
Rebecca an me iz heer, Sweetee. Happee Mew Yeer to yoo an Anti Sylvia, too!

Haz dere ben windmonsterz whare yoo iz? Yesfurday dey blowed sumfing dat hit owrown frunt dor furry hard. Today dey wuz blowin so hard dat dey blowed sum treez down in da cittee, an dey made owrown howse shake!

Sundance

Ann791
December 31st 14, 08:24 PM
On 12/30/2014 10:07 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Rebecca an me iz heer, Sweetee. Happee Mew Yeer to yoo an Anti Sylvia, too!
>
> Haz dere ben windmonsterz whare yoo iz? Yesfurday dey blowed sumfing dat hit owrown frunt dor furry hard. Today dey wuz blowin so hard dat dey blowed sum treez down in da cittee, an dey made owrown howse shake!
>
> Sundance

Happy Gnu Yeer to all our friends.

Windmonsters are scarry. Stay safe.

Lucy Lu for her house

Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
January 3rd 15, 03:11 AM
> Ennykitty heer tu wish uh Happy Gnu yeer tu?
> P2nya AKA Sweetee
> Grand PoohBah

>We'z here, P2nya. We'z just nappin in da sunshine an waiting fur Paw to
>get back from da toona place to give us our Temptations.

>Happy Mew Year to you too!

>Harri Roadcat

We'z heer ulso ..yeUP
Happy Mew Year to you awl too.
Luffs, Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps