PDA

View Full Version : Purrs for PawPaw

Sylvia M[_3_]
January 10th 15, 06:15 PM
PawPaw iz goink tu da horsepittle on Moonday, erlee in da mornink.
He feelz HoKay, buttid hiz TED wantz hi to hav un 'angiogram.
Itza a hart tezt.

Mine PawPaw hazza gudgud hart, purleez send him lotza purrz, an tink ov him
erlee Moonday mornink.

Fanguz, guyz!

Pit2nya

Ann791
January 10th 15, 08:38 PM
On 1/10/2015 1:15 PM, Sylvia M wrote:
> PawPaw iz goink tu da horsepittle on Moonday, erlee in da mornink.
> He feelz HoKay, buttid hiz TED wantz hi to hav un 'angiogram.
> Itza a hart tezt.
>
> Mine PawPaw hazza gudgud hart, purleez send him lotza purrz, an tink ov him
> erlee Moonday mornink.
>
> Fanguz, guyz!
>
> Pit2nya

Lots of purrs for your Paw.

Lucy Lu for her house

Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
January 10th 15, 09:32 PM
> PawPaw iz goink tu da horsepittle on Moonday, erlee in da mornink.
> He feelz HoKay, buttid hiz TED wantz hi to hav un 'angiogram.
> Itza a hart tezt.
>
> Mine PawPaw hazza gudgud hart, purleez send him lotza purrz, an tink ov
> him
> erlee Moonday mornink.
>
> Fanguz, guyz!
>
> Pit2nya
>

>Lots of purrs for your Paw.

>Lucy Lu for her house

LOTZ uf not tu wurry eferfing iz umkay purrs sent to yer Paw, Pi2nya n Anti
Sylvia.
Owr Mom Kyla had une uf doz teztz uh foo yeerz ugo n hur iz fyne, yeUP .
Betut sayf dan sawry huh? Yer Paw iz fyne. yeUP.
Lufs
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Will in New Haven[_2_]
January 10th 15, 11:43 PM
On Saturday, January 10, 2015 at 1:15:42 PM UTC-5, Sylvia M wrote:
> PawPaw iz goink tu da horsepittle on Moonday, erlee in da mornink.
> He feelz HoKay, buttid hiz TED wantz hi to hav un 'angiogram.
> Itza a hart tezt.
>
> Mine PawPaw hazza gudgud hart, purleez send him lotza purrz, an tink ov him
> erlee Moonday mornink.

I am purrin and mine doggie is dewin her bestest.

--
Squeakytoy

Sundance and/or Rebecca
January 11th 15, 12:31 AM
Sweetee, Rebecca an me will purr fur yurown PawPaw. We haz nevver had a PawPaw, but Ize shur he iz furry impurrtint to yoo an yurown Meowmie.

Sundance

Sylvia M[_3_]
January 11th 15, 05:51 AM
Fangu,Lucy Lu, and yur howze.

"ann791" > wrote in message
> On 1/10/2015 1:15 PM, Sylvia M wrote:
>> PawPaw iz goink tu da horsepittle on Moonday, erlee in da mornink.
>> He feelz HoKay, buttid hiz TED wantz hi to hav un 'angiogram.
>> Itza a hart tezt.
>>
>> Mine PawPaw hazza gudgud hart, purleez send him lotza purrz, an tink ov
>> him
>> erlee Moonday mornink.
>>
>> Fanguz, guyz!
>>
>> Pit2nya
>>

> Lots of purrs for your Paw.
>
> Lucy Lu for her house

Sylvia M[_3_]
January 11th 15, 05:53 AM
"Mosey =^..^=" > wrote in message

>> PawPaw iz goink tu da horsepittle on Moonday, erlee in da mornink.
>> He feelz HoKay, buttid hiz TED wantz hi to hav un 'angiogram.
>> Itza a hart tezt.
>>
>> Mine PawPaw hazza gudgud hart, purleez send him lotza purrz, an tink ov
>> him
>> erlee Moonday mornink.
>>
>> Fanguz, guyz!
>>
>> Pit2nya
>>

>>Lots of purrs for your Paw.
>
>>Lucy Lu for her house
>
> LOTZ uf not tu wurry eferfing iz umkay purrs sent to yer Paw, Pi2nya n
> Anti Sylvia.
> Owr Mom Kyla had une uf doz teztz uh foo yeerz ugo n hur iz fyne, yeUP .
> Betut sayf dan sawry huh? Yer Paw iz fyne. yeUP.
> Lufs
> Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Yup, Zaktlee,

Pit2nya

Sylvia M[_3_]
January 11th 15, 05:54 AM
"Mosey =^..^=" > wrote in message

>> PawPaw iz goink tu da horsepittle on Moonday, erlee in da mornink.
>> He feelz HoKay, buttid hiz TED wantz hi to hav un 'angiogram.
>> Itza a hart tezt.
>>
>> Mine PawPaw hazza gudgud hart, purleez send him lotza purrz, an tink ov
>> him
>> erlee Moonday mornink.
>>
>> Fanguz, guyz!
>>
>> Pit2nya
>>

>>Lots of purrs for your Paw.
>
>>Lucy Lu for her house
>
> LOTZ uf not tu wurry eferfing iz umkay purrs sent to yer Paw, Pi2nya n
> Anti Sylvia.
> Owr Mom Kyla had une uf doz teztz uh foo yeerz ugo n hur iz fyne, yeUP .
> Betut sayf dan sawry huh? Yer Paw iz fyne. yeUP.
> Lufs
> Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Zakllee.
P2nya

Sylvia M[_3_]
January 11th 15, 05:55 AM
"Will in New Haven" > wrote in message
> On Saturday, January 10, 2015 at 1:15:42 PM UTC-5, Sylvia M wrote:
>> PawPaw iz goink tu da horsepittle on Moonday, erlee in da mornink.
>> He feelz HoKay, buttid hiz TED wantz hi to hav un 'angiogram.
>> Itza a hart tezt.
>>
>> Mine PawPaw hazza gudgud hart, purleez send him lotza purrz, an tink ov
>> him
>> erlee Moonday mornink.
>
> I am purrin and mine doggie is dewin her bestest.
>
> --
> Squeakytoy

I yam glad, an fangz tu yur goggy.
P2nya

Sylvia M[_3_]
January 11th 15, 05:58 AM
"Sundance and/or Rebecca" > wrote in message
> Sweetee, Rebecca an me will purr fur yurown PawPaw. We haz nevver had a
> PawPaw, but Ize shur he iz furry impurrtint to yoo an yurown Meowmie.
>
> Sundance

Fangz, guyz. PawPawz ar nize.
Sumtymez dey feed yu, and bonk hedz wiff yu,
But probly yur meowm duz dat ennywayz.

P2nya

Sylvia M[_3_]
January 13th 15, 05:17 AM
Back from the horsepittle.

PawPaw sez
(I'll tranzlate, he doesn't do catchat)
Fangu furr da kayerink messengez.
I pazt da test! Mine TED sez
"Juzt keep on keeping on wit da meddysinz,
and livink yur gudgud lyfestyle.

Mine feemayle hoomin sez:

Thanks to all for your wishes. Again the helped. Little changes from the
last angiogram 3 years ago. Not to worry.

BIG SIGH.

Sylvia

"Sylvia M" > wrote in message
> PawPaw iz goink tu da horsepittle on Moonday, erlee in da mornink.
> He feelz HoKay, buttid hiz TED wantz hi to hav un 'angiogram.
> Itza a hart tezt.
>
> Mine PawPaw hazza gudgud hart, purleez send him lotza purrz, an tink ov
> him erlee Moonday mornink.
>
> Fanguz, guyz!
>
> Pit2nya

Sundance and/or Rebecca
January 13th 15, 05:24 AM
Hooray! I wuz wunderin how it went!

Sundance

Harri Roadcat
January 13th 15, 02:00 PM
On 1/12/15 11:17 PM, Sylvia M wrote:
> Back from the horsepittle.
>
> PawPaw sez
> (I'll tranzlate, he doesn't do catchat)
> Fangu furr da kayerink messengez.
> I pazt da test! Mine TED sez
> "Juzt keep on keeping on wit da meddysinz,
> and livink yur gudgud lyfestyle.
>
> Mine feemayle hoomin sez:
>
> Thanks to all for your wishes. Again the helped. Little changes from the
> last angiogram 3 years ago. Not to worry.
>
> BIG SIGH.
>
> Sylvia

Dat is eggzelent news!

Harri

Ann791
January 13th 15, 02:28 PM
On 1/13/2015 12:17 AM, Sylvia M wrote:
> Back from the horsepittle.
>
> PawPaw sez
> (I'll tranzlate, he doesn't do catchat)
> Fangu furr da kayerink messengez.
> I pazt da test! Mine TED sez
> "Juzt keep on keeping on wit da meddysinz,
> and livink yur gudgud lyfestyle.
>
> Mine feemayle hoomin sez:
>
> Thanks to all for your wishes. Again the helped. Little changes from the
> last angiogram 3 years ago. Not to worry.
>
> BIG SIGH.
>
> Sylvia

wonderful news.

Lucy Lu for her house

Will in New Haven[_2_]
January 13th 15, 05:03 PM
On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 12:17:07 AM UTC-5, Sylvia M wrote:
> Back from the horsepittle.
>
> PawPaw sez
> (I'll tranzlate, he doesn't do catchat)
> Fangu furr da kayerink messengez.
> I pazt da test! Mine TED sez
> "Juzt keep on keeping on wit da meddysinz,
> and livink yur gudgud lyfestyle.
>
> Mine feemayle hoomin sez:
>
> Thanks to all for your wishes. Again the helped. Little changes from the
> last angiogram 3 years ago. Not to worry.
>
> BIG SIGH.

Da happy dans begins. I tak mine sisfur Samanfa dog by da paw an leed her onto da dans floor.

--
Squeakytoy for her hous

Kyla =^..^=[_2_]
January 13th 15, 08:51 PM

--
>Squeakytoy for her hous

Mosey waffs at Sqyeakytoy n hur goggie sisfur Samanfa happy dansin . axs
if he kan joyn dem cuz he ulso iz hapi ubaowt dis gud nooz tu n dat owr
purrs wurkd. yeUP
PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps r happi ulso

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
August 24th 15, 07:58 PM
Hi owr gud furendz,
Cood weh pleez hab sum purrs for owr PawPaw Dutch?
Hym iz gunna haf hiz _sekund_ cataract surgery on Wednesday, da 26'f uf
August.
Hiz furzt une win reel well n weh fink dat hiz wast une wyl tern owt gud az
well.
Fangu fur yer purrs
Lufs,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, n Pipps

Will in New Haven[_2_]
August 24th 15, 08:08 PM
On Monday, August 24, 2015 at 2:58:12 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> Hi owr gud furendz,
> Cood weh pleez hab sum purrs for owr PawPaw Dutch?
> Hym iz gunna haf hiz _sekund_ cataract surgery on Wednesday, da 26'f uf
> August.
> Hiz furzt une win reel well n weh fink dat hiz wast une wyl tern owt gud az
> well.
> Fangu fur yer purrs
> Lufs,

Weee is awl purrin, aldo Samanfa ain furry gud atted it.

--
Squeakytoy, for her Hous
> Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, n Perr

Amelia T Cat
August 24th 15, 08:26 PM
On 8/24/15 1:58 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:

> Hi owr gud furendz,
> Cood weh pleez hab sum purrs for owr PawPaw Dutch?
> Hym iz gunna haf hiz _sekund_ cataract surgery on Wednesday, da 26'f uf
> August.
> Hiz furzt une win reel well n weh fink dat hiz wast une wyl tern owt gud
> az well.
> Fangu fur yer purrs
> Lufs,
> Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, n Pipps

All of us here are purring.

Amelia

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
August 25th 15, 12:34 AM
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message ...

On 8/24/15 1:58 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:

> Hi owr gud furendz,
> Cood weh pleez hab sum purrs for owr PawPaw Dutch?
> Hym iz gunna haf hiz _sekund_ cataract surgery on Wednesday, da 26'f uf
> August.
> Hiz furzt une win reel well n weh fink dat hiz wast une wyl tern owt gud
> az well.
> Fangu fur yer purrs
> Lufs,
> Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, n Pipps

>All of us here are purring.

>Amelia

Fangu awl, Amelia,
Lufs,
Mosey fur hiz hoam

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
August 25th 15, 12:38 AM
On Monday, August 24, 2015 at 2:58:12 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> Hi owr gud furendz,
> Cood weh pleez hab sum purrs for owr PawPaw Dutch?
> Hym iz gunna haf hiz _sekund_ cataract surgery on Wednesday, da 26'f uf
> August.
> Hiz furzt une win reel well n weh fink dat hiz wast une wyl tern owt gud
> az
> well.
> Fangu fur yer purrs
> Lufs,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, n Pipps

>Weee is awl purrin, aldo Samanfa ain furry gud atted it.

--
>Squeakytoy, for her Hous

Fangu Squeakytoy fur yer purrz n Sammnfa fur tryin tew purr.

Luffs,
Mosey for hiz Hous

Sylvia and P2nya
August 25th 15, 01:22 AM
"Mosey=^..^=" > wrote in message

> Hi owr gud furendz,
> Cood weh pleez hab sum purrs for owr PawPaw Dutch?
> Hym iz gunna haf hiz _sekund_ cataract surgery on Wednesday, da 26'f uf
> August.
> Hiz furzt une win reel well n weh fink dat hiz wast une wyl tern owt gud
> az well.
> Fangu fur yer purrs
> Lufs,
> Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, n Pipps

Purrin happenink heer tuu.
Meowmeez Hoptomallygizt sez he's gonna du boff eeyz fur far vizzun, weh it
getz uh liddul moore tyme.

Gudgud luk tu Dutch.

Pit2nya

Ann791
August 25th 15, 01:53 PM
On 8/24/2015 7:38 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:

> On Monday, August 24, 2015 at 2:58:12 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
>> Hi owr gud furendz,
>> Cood weh pleez hab sum purrs for owr PawPaw Dutch?
>> Hym iz gunna haf hiz _sekund_ cataract surgery on Wednesday, da 26'f uf
>> August.
>> Hiz furzt une win reel well n weh fink dat hiz wast une wyl tern owt
>> gud az
>> well.
>> Fangu fur yer purrs
>> Lufs,
> Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, n Pipps
>
>> Weee is awl purrin, aldo Samanfa ain furry gud atted it.

Lots of purrs for your Paw.

Lucy lu & Samwise