PDA

View Full Version : Sniffy Garden!

cshenk
April 25th 15, 02:43 AM
Meowmie had been digging about like a doggie but wez got little green
things showing up everywhere she wuz digging.

Mebby that is what a 'green thumb' means? When she sticks it in the
dirt green bits grows?

Iz sniffing hard at one spot. Dere is itty bitty nip growing inna one
spot!
--

Ann791
April 25th 15, 08:20 PM
On 4/24/2015 9:43 PM, cshenk wrote:

> Meowmie had been digging about like a doggie but wez got little green
> things showing up everywhere she wuz digging.
>
> Mebby that is what a 'green thumb' means? When she sticks it in the
> dirt green bits grows?
>
> Iz sniffing hard at one spot. Dere is itty bitty nip growing inna one
> spot!

I love nip. Mommy is growing some in her window but i can't get to it.
She does pick off a leaf and give it to me.

Lucy lu

Mommy note: I have a green house window that replaced 2 double hung
windows and DH made a frame with shelves for the plants. There are
plexglass pieces that slide in a track blocking the shelves. The cats
have the bottom of the window to sit in.

cshenk
April 25th 15, 11:35 PM
ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On 4/24/2015 9:43 PM, cshenk wrote:
> >
> > Meowmie had been digging about like a doggie but wez got little
> > green things showing up everywhere she wuz digging.
> >
> > Mebby that is what a 'green thumb' means? When she sticks it in the
> > dirt green bits grows?
> >
> > Iz sniffing hard at one spot. Dere is itty bitty nip growing inna
> > one spot!
> >
> I love nip. Mommy is growing some in her window but i can't get to
> it. She does pick off a leaf and give it to me.
>
> Lucy lu
>
> Mommy note: I have a green house window that replaced 2 double hung
> windows and DH made a frame with shelves for the plants. There are
> plexglass pieces that slide in a track blocking the shelves. The cats
> have the bottom of the window to sit in.

Hai Lucy Lu!

Meowmie also maide me a sniffy garden! I kin tel dem big fruits dat
she uses fur spagetti sauce ann a pizza are on one side. Ona da other
side iz stuff dat smellize oniony anna at da back it's all dem sniffy
things she adds from little jars in da kichen.

I'z excited too cause there is middl set dis time and all sorts of
green things are just starting out. Cash sez it's a butterfly gardden!

Hez promised not to eat any ob dem anna I wuznt gonna. We gived
Daisy-chan a stink eye until she agreed also.