PDA

View Full Version : MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball

October 12th 15, 07:54 AM
Hi Rebecca, 'tis Misty. I can't believe it is October again. Do you know WHERE the Jellicle Ball will be held this year I know that the FULL MOON is on 27th. I know that The Bobcat has things planned starting on the 26th all the way through Nov 1st so when the Bobcat's away the CAT can play!!!

Hope to see you soon,

Misty, Mistress of the Night

cshenk
October 12th 15, 05:43 PM
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Hi Rebecca, 'tis Misty. I can't believe it is October again. Do you
> know WHERE the Jellicle Ball will be held this year I know that the
> FULL MOON is on 27th. I know that The Bobcat has things planned
> starting on the 26th all the way through Nov 1st so when the Bobcat's
> away the CAT can play!!!
>
> Hope to see you soon,
>
> Misty, Mistress of the Night

Bestest I knows it is in Hawaii anna I set the cataporter to show it as
default onna all of them.

Here frum an earlier message:

> I think I founded the place with a google map on dat biggish island.
>Dere's a lake up inna mountain area wif all protected trees and stuff.
>Da lake looks like a kittah curled up anna napping, frum up haigh.
>
>It's near Waianapanapa but west a bit though still inna dat protected
>park. Dere's no roads but the cataporter don't care about dat. The
>main park is closed to renovate tha cabins but iffin we go to the far
>lake, we'd be using lots of tents.
>
>It's gotta a fresh water smimming area, a cave, and lots of flat easy
>places fur tents. Sunds right? If so, I kin start helping figuring
>out setup.
>
>It's not too hot dere and never cold. I waz thinking a big long
>catering tent to the left of the pond, center area several little tents
>anna some bigger ones for those who want to sleep in a pile anna to the
>right, maybe a sort of luau gathering spot wif a dance floor and
>ceremony spot?
>
>Cash anna maiself trotted about wif Iowna no problems, but wez
>recommend da Boutique stock lots of kittah sandals and some fur
>doggies. Dat sand version can be a little ruff on delicate paws after
>a bit.
>
>Iowna, Da insightful one

Da bootique is all ready wif lots of sandals. I think dey asked any
larger doggies to prewarn on special sizes iffen dey got like wolf
feets but dey kin handle the regular ones. Cash (big feets!) asked fur
a set in size 18 in hot pink (grins).

Daisy-chan volunteered to handle the lights so no furrbuddy gets scared
in da dark and Cash said he's gonna dig any tunnels fur older 4foots
soz the sand dunes is easy. She sayz she kin read the list too.

I kin put da list together in braille anna Daisy-chan kin read that
now. I Taughteded her how. She has really sensitive paws so it wuz
easy.

Iowna, da Sniffilator

--

cshenk
October 19th 15, 03:37 AM
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > Hi Rebecca, 'tis Misty. I can't believe it is October again. Do you
> > know WHERE the Jellicle Ball will be held this year I know that the
> > FULL MOON is on 27th. I know that The Bobcat has things planned
> > starting on the 26th all the way through Nov 1st so when the
> > Bobcat's away the CAT can play!!!
> >
> > Hope to see you soon,
> >
> > Misty, Mistress of the Night
>
> Bestest I knows it is in Hawaii anna I set the cataporter to show it
> as default onna all of them.
>
> Here frum an earlier message:
>
> > I think I founded the place with a google map on dat biggish island.
> > Dere's a lake up inna mountain area wif all protected trees and
> > stuff. Da lake looks like a kittah curled up anna napping, frum up
> > haigh.
> >
> > It's near Waianapanapa but west a bit though still inna dat
> > protected park. Dere's no roads but the cataporter don't care
> > about dat. The main park is closed to renovate tha cabins but
> > iffin we go to the far lake, we'd be using lots of tents.
> >
> > It's gotta a fresh water smimming area, a cave, and lots of flat
> > easy places fur tents. Sunds right? If so, I kin start helping
> > figuring out setup.
> >
> > It's not too hot dere and never cold. I waz thinking a big long
> > catering tent to the left of the pond, center area several little
> > tents anna some bigger ones for those who want to sleep in a pile
> > anna to the right, maybe a sort of luau gathering spot wif a dance
> > floor and ceremony spot?
> >
> > Cash anna maiself trotted about wif Iowna no problems, but wez
> > recommend da Boutique stock lots of kittah sandals and some fur
> > doggies. Dat sand version can be a little ruff on delicate paws
> > after a bit.
> >
> > Iowna, Da insightful one
>
> Da bootique is all ready wif lots of sandals. I think dey asked any
> larger doggies to prewarn on special sizes iffen dey got like wolf
> feets but dey kin handle the regular ones. Cash (big feets!) asked
> fur a set in size 18 in hot pink (grins).
>
> Daisy-chan volunteered to handle the lights so no furrbuddy gets
> scared in da dark and Cash said he's gonna dig any tunnels fur older
> 4foots soz the sand dunes is easy. She sayz she kin read the list
> too.
>
> I kin put da list together in braille anna Daisy-chan kin read that
> now. I Taughteded her how. She has really sensitive paws so it wuz
> easy.
>
> Iowna, da Sniffilator

Oh, I'z gotted dis list in braille fur Daisy-chan to read fur our
friends.

> This is what I have right now:
> Charlie, House of Babcock
> Buffy, House of Baldwin
> Mandy, House of BaldwinMisty, House of Baldwin
> Petey, House of BatsonRadar, House of Condon
> Weegie, House of Condon
> Oscar, House of Gilliat
> Booker, House of Julie
> Bear, House of Mishi
> Ewok, House of Mishi
> Leia, House of Mishi
> John, House of Mishi
> Julius, House of Mishi
> Sasquatch, House of Mishi
> Sweet Pea, House of Mishi
> Tobi, House of Mishi
> Peyton, House of Maveety
> Shannon, House of Maveety
> BJ, House of Miller
> Lil'Bit, House of Miller
> Maestro, House of Miller
> Spirit, House of Miller
> Tiny Kitten, House of Miller
> Vesta, House of Miller
> Duncan, House of Moore
> Hyacinth, House of Scaldini-Klimm
> Jimmy, House of Scaldini-Klimm
> Andy, House of Stacy
> Buddy, House of Stacy
> Pickles, House of Stacy
> Pandora Pussycat, House of Wikler-Cook
> Cassie, House of Zahari
Alice Ann Madre, house of David
Charlotte, house of David
Chuy Rex, house of David
Chet, House of Mishi

I herded sum other names but i wuzunt sure if they were to be read this
year or had been read befur?

I'd ask Cash anna Daisy-chan but dez busy wif the dehydtator (water
sucker out thingie) anna a duckie.

Enywaz, iffin I missed any names Azad, lets me know? I'z bringing a
printed list fur Daizy-chan.

Oh, Meowmie wants to see if Vamp Kittah wuz ever read? 1986, guess
he's our house though she hadn;t met daddy 2foot then. Only Daisy-chan
has met him. When she gits all scared of the dark, he just sorta
nuzzles up. He was meowmies furst feral adult.

--

M Patterson
October 20th 15, 08:51 PM
On Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 10:37:15 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:

> Enywaz, iffin I missed any names Azad, lets me know? I'z bringing a
> printed list fur Daizy-chan.
>
> Oh, Meowmie wants to see if Vamp Kittah wuz ever read? 1986, guess
> he's our house though she hadn;t met daddy 2foot then. Only Daisy-chan
> has met him. When she gits all scared of the dark, he just sorta
> nuzzles up. He was meowmies furst feral adult.
>
> --

No, Mr. Vamp Kitteh has not been an Honoree before...I have added his brick and he is on mine copy of da draft for dis year.

Azad

cshenk
October 21st 15, 12:14 AM
M Patterson wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 10:37:15 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
>
> > Enywaz, iffin I missed any names Azad, lets me know? I'z bringing a
> > printed list fur Daizy-chan.
> >
> > Oh, Meowmie wants to see if Vamp Kittah wuz ever read? 1986, guess
> > he's our house though she hadn;t met daddy 2foot then. Only
> > Daisy-chan has met him. When she gits all scared of the dark, he
> > just sorta nuzzles up. He was meowmies furst feral adult.
> >
> > --
>
> No, Mr. Vamp Kitteh has not been an Honoree before...I have added his
> brick and he is on mine copy of da draft for dis year.
>
> Azad

Thank you! Vamp Kittah wuz a special boy kittah.

Wez putting a memorial speach fur him. It may have been long ago but
Meowmie working wif HIM let her know how to handle MAISELF.

(Cash jumps in and takes over the keyboard).

Wez got on other. Sometimes, I feel him. His name was Bobby. I'z not
sure he'z eber been read. 1983-2001. Meowmie mentions him as her
first true heart kittah. He wuz almost as big as mee! He got hurrted
real bad by a car when his eyes were not eben open yet. I'z seen post
cards of where he went when meowmie had to move to Hawaii. Da new
meowmies wunted a big doggies but had allergeie monsters. Dere's no
saddy story on Bobby. He's just keeping an eye onna maiself. He was
sad he had to swap homes in 1986 but da new ones wus loved very much.

--

M Patterson
October 21st 15, 03:50 PM
On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 7:14:49 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> M Patterson wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > On Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 10:37:15 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> >
> > > Enywaz, iffin I missed any names Azad, lets me know? I'z bringing a
> > > printed list fur Daizy-chan.
> > >
> > > Oh, Meowmie wants to see if Vamp Kittah wuz ever read? 1986, guess
> > > he's our house though she hadn;t met daddy 2foot then. Only
> > > Daisy-chan has met him. When she gits all scared of the dark, he
> > > just sorta nuzzles up. He was meowmies furst feral adult.
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > No, Mr. Vamp Kitteh has not been an Honoree before...I have added his
> > brick and he is on mine copy of da draft for dis year.
> >
> > Azad
>
> Thank you! Vamp Kittah wuz a special boy kittah.
>
> Wez putting a memorial speach fur him. It may have been long ago but
> Meowmie working wif HIM let her know how to handle MAISELF.
>
> (Cash jumps in and takes over the keyboard).
>
> Wez got on other. Sometimes, I feel him. His name was Bobby. I'z not
> sure he'z eber been read. 1983-2001. Meowmie mentions him as her
> first true heart kittah. He wuz almost as big as mee! He got hurrted
> real bad by a car when his eyes were not eben open yet. I'z seen post
> cards of where he went when meowmie had to move to Hawaii. Da new
> meowmies wunted a big doggies but had allergeie monsters. Dere's no
> saddy story on Bobby. He's just keeping an eye onna maiself. He was
> sad he had to swap homes in 1986 but da new ones wus loved very much.
>

> --

Dere is a "Bobby, House of Chez Shenks" onda Walk for 2011...is dat him?
(Your House seems to be listed as both "Chez Shenks" and just "Shenks"...which one is your prefurrence?

Azad

cshenk
October 22nd 15, 01:06 AM
M Patterson wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 7:14:49 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> > M Patterson wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > No, Mr. Vamp Kitteh has not been an Honoree before...I have added
> > > his brick and he is on mine copy of da draft for dis year.
> > >
> > > Azad
> >
> > Thank you! Vamp Kittah wuz a special boy kittah.
> >
> > Wez putting a memorial speach fur him. It may have been long ago
> > but Meowmie working wif HIM let her know how to handle MAISELF.
> >
> > (Cash jumps in and takes over the keyboard).
> >
> > Wez got on other. Sometimes, I feel him. His name was Bobby. I'z
> > not sure he'z eber been read. 1983-2001. Meowmie mentions him as
> > her first true heart kittah. He wuz almost as big as mee! He got
> > hurrted real bad by a car when his eyes were not eben open yet.
> > I'z seen post cards of where he went when meowmie had to move to
> > Hawaii. Da new meowmies wunted a big doggies but had allergeie
> > monsters. Dere's no saddy story on Bobby. He's just keeping an eye
> > onna maiself. He was sad he had to swap homes in 1986 but da new
> > ones wus loved very much.
> >

> > --
>
> Dere is a "Bobby, House of Chez Shenks" onda Walk for 2011...is dat
> him? (Your House seems to be listed as both "Chez Shenks" and just
> "Shenks"...which one is your prefurrence?
>
> Azad

Dat works! He's listed den and no worried now. I thinks wez like Chez
Shenks bestest?