PDA

View Full Version : unknown kitties

Ann791
October 29th 15, 02:52 PM
Samwise steps up to the podium. There are kitties that went to the bridge
that never had a home or a person to call their own. We should remember
them too on this special night.

Can we add unknown kitties house of Bast to the calling of names.

M Patterson
October 29th 15, 03:09 PM
On Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 10:52:59 AM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:
> Samwise steps up to the podium. There are kitties that went to the bridge
> that never had a home or a person to call their own. We should remember
> them too on this special night.
>
> Can we add unknown kitties house of Bast to the calling of names.

"Unknown Kitties, House of Bast" was the first name called, and has been for quite a few years.

They are also the very first Brick, at the very top, of the Walk of Remembranz.

Azad