PDA

View Full Version : Selina's birthday

MaryL[_2_]
May 20th 16, 10:38 PM
Tomorrow is Selina’s birthday, born in 2010. That is the date we chose
when she was adopted, based on TED’s estimate. It’s hard to believe she
is already 6 years old! She was estimated to be 3 years old when I
adopted her. She was rescued from a church parking lot on a major
highway, and she had several kittens at the time.

Selina’s photo album:
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24419867

MaryL

Matt Ferrari[_3_]
May 21st 16, 07:05 AM
"MaryL" > wrote in message
> Tomorrow is Selina's birthday, born in 2010. That is the date we chose
> when she was adopted, based on TED's estimate. It's hard to believe she is
> already 6 years old! She was estimated to be 3 years old when I adopted
> her. She was rescued from a church parking lot on a major highway, and
> she had several kittens at the time.
>
> Selina's photo album:
> http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24419867
>
> MaryL

Happy Birthday Selina
and many more

MaryL[_2_]
May 21st 16, 07:49 AM
On 5/21/2016 1:05 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
> "MaryL" > wrote in message
>> Tomorrow is Selina's birthday, born in 2010. That is the date we chose
>> when she was adopted, based on TED's estimate. It's hard to believe she is
>> already 6 years old! She was estimated to be 3 years old when I adopted
>> her. She was rescued from a church parking lot on a major highway, and
>> she had several kittens at the time.
>>
>> Selina's photo album:
>> http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24419867
>>
>> MaryL
>

> Happy Birthday Selina
> and many more

Thanks...and thanks for your comment on the photo page.

MaryL

Jack Campin
May 21st 16, 11:01 AM
"MaryL" > wrote in message
> Selina's photo album:
> http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24419867

My Marblecake sleeps in the same position on the back of a chair,
so her tummy can catch every possible photon. It's amazing how
they can be comfortable like that.

mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin

jmcquown[_2_]
May 21st 16, 10:09 PM
On 5/20/2016 5:38 PM, MaryL wrote:
> Tomorrow is Selina’s birthday, born in 2010. That is the date we chose
> when she was adopted, based on TED’s estimate. It’s hard to believe she
> is already 6 years old! She was estimated to be 3 years old when I
> adopted her. She was rescued from a church parking lot on a major
> highway, and she had several kittens at the time.
>
> Selina’s photo album:
> http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24419867
>
> MaryL

Happy purrday, Selina! :)

Jill

Christina Websell
May 25th 16, 06:49 PM
"MaryL" > wrote in message
> Tomorrow is Selina's birthday, born in 2010. That is the date we chose
> when she was adopted, based on TED's estimate. It's hard to believe she is
> already 6 years old! She was estimated to be 3 years old when I adopted
> her. She was rescued from a church parking lot on a major highway, and
> she had several kittens at the time.
>
> Selina's photo album:
> http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24419867
>
> MaryL

Happy belated wishes tor Selina's birthday. Boyfie hopes she got lot of
shrimpies.

I chose the Whit weekend for Boyfie's birthday, which is as near as I think,
so he'll have his 14th birthday in a few days.

MaryL[_2_]
May 25th 16, 10:07 PM
> "MaryL" > wrote in message
>> Tomorrow is Selina's birthday, born in 2010. That is the date we chose
>> when she was adopted, based on TED's estimate. It's hard to believe she is
>> already 6 years old! She was estimated to be 3 years old when I adopted
>> her. She was rescued from a church parking lot on a major highway, and
>> she had several kittens at the time.
>>
>> Selina's photo album:
>> http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24419867
>>
>> MaryL
>
> Happy belated wishes tor Selina's birthday. Boyfie hopes she got lot of
> shrimpies.
>
> I chose the Whit weekend for Boyfie's birthday, which is as near as I think,
> so he'll have his 14th birthday in a few days.

Happy birthday to Boyfie, too. I think that is on May 16 this year.
Selina was rescued in a church parking lot and lived for some time in a
foster home. When I adopted her, I chose the date that TED had listed
as her date of birth on her paperwork. I selected Duffy's birthday as
the first full day after I adopted him, and Nikki (rescued from a
WalMart parking lot) was also given an approximate birthday by TED.

MaryL

Christina Websell
May 28th 16, 01:36 AM
"MaryL" > wrote in message
> On 5/25/2016 12:49 PM, Christina Websell wrote:
>> "MaryL" > wrote in message
>>> Tomorrow is Selina's birthday, born in 2010. That is the date we chose
>>> when she was adopted, based on TED's estimate. It's hard to believe she
>>> is
>>> already 6 years old! She was estimated to be 3 years old when I adopted
>>> her. She was rescued from a church parking lot on a major highway, and
>>> she had several kittens at the time.
>>>
>>> Selina's photo album:
>>> http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24419867
>>>
>>> MaryL
>>
>> Happy belated wishes tor Selina's birthday. Boyfie hopes she got lot of
>> shrimpies.
>>
>> I chose the Whit weekend for Boyfie's birthday, which is as near as I
>> think,
>> so he'll have his 14th birthday in a few days.
>>

> Happy birthday to Boyfie, too. I think that is on May 16 this year.
> Selina was rescued in a church parking lot and lived for some time in a
> foster home. When I adopted her, I chose the date that TED had listed as
> her date of birth on her paperwork. I selected Duffy's birthday as the
> first full day after I adopted him, and Nikki (rescued from a WalMart
> parking lot) was also given an approximate birthday by TED.

Whitsuntide is this weekend and he's having the whole three day holiday as
his birthday every year. He will have Sheba every day. He loves it but
only gets it when he is ill so he'll be in heaven.