PDA

View Full Version : cat video

Rusty[_2_]
October 16th 16, 11:21 AM
Watching this gave me a big smile to start the day

http://www.theloop.ca/watch/entertainment/fun/this-collection-of-cats-chilling-is-why-you-love-these-pets/5170089598001/1190469329001/4774010793001

Tiny url
http://tinyurl.com/gvrn998

Winnie

Joy[_3_]
October 16th 16, 11:52 PM
On 10/16/2016 3:21 AM, Rusty wrote:
> Watching this gave me a big smile to start the day
>
> http://www.theloop.ca/watch/entertainment/fun/this-collection-of-cats-chilling-is-why-you-love-these-pets/5170089598001/1190469329001/4774010793001
>
> Tiny url
> http://tinyurl.com/gvrn998
>
> Winnie

Very cute!

Joy

jmcquown[_2_]
October 18th 16, 11:27 PM
On 10/16/2016 6:52 PM, Joy wrote:
> On 10/16/2016 3:21 AM, Rusty wrote:
>> Watching this gave me a big smile to start the day
>>
>> http://www.theloop.ca/watch/entertainment/fun/this-collection-of-cats-chilling-is-why-you-love-these-pets/5170089598001/1190469329001/4774010793001
>>

>> Tiny url
>> http://tinyurl.com/gvrn998
>>
>> Winnie
>>

> Very cute!
>
> Joy

It's funny how they can fall asleep just about anywhere. :) Thanks for
posting this, Rusty.

Jill

Rusty[_2_]
November 3rd 16, 06:03 AM
On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 6:27:28 PM UTC-4, Jill McQuown wrote:
> On 10/16/2016 6:52 PM, Joy wrote:
> > On 10/16/2016 3:21 AM, Rusty wrote:
> >> Watching this gave me a big smile to start the day
> >>
> >> http://www.theloop.ca/watch/entertainment/fun/this-collection-of-cats-chilling-is-why-you-love-these-pets/5170089598001/1190469329001/4774010793001
> >>

> >> Tiny url
> >> http://tinyurl.com/gvrn998
> >>
> >> Winnie
> >>

> > Very cute!
> >
> > Joy
>
> It's funny how they can fall asleep just about anywhere. :) Thanks for
> posting this, Rusty.
>
> Jill

Meow Antie Jill, this is Rusty from RB. Meowmie is the one posting in my name. I am happy here at RB. Ran into Persia from time to time. Happy to hear you have Buffy who, like me, is an orange tabby.

Russie

Bastette
November 3rd 16, 08:19 PM
Rusty wrote:

> Meow Antie Jill, this is Rusty from RB. Meowmie is the one posting in my name. I am happy here at RB. Ran into Persia from time to time. Happy to hear you have Buffy who, like me, is an orange tabby.

> Russie

Aww! Nice to hear from you, Rusty!

Joyce
--
"Riveting reading that keeps readers reading."
-- The Midwest Book Review