PDA

View Full Version : An owner reunited with missing cat 12 years later

Rusty[_2_]
October 28th 16, 03:33 AM
An unbelievable reunion with a cat

http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.3135381

Winnie

The New Other Guy
October 28th 16, 04:05 AM
On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 19:33:31 -0700 (PDT), Rusty >
wrote:

>An unbelievable reunion with a cat
>
>http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.3135381

I can't possibly imagine what it would feel like to
find such a long lost pet.

Joy[_3_]
October 28th 16, 06:22 AM
On 10/27/2016 7:33 PM, Rusty wrote:
> An unbelievable reunion with a cat
>
> http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.3135381
>
> Winnie

Amazing!

Jeßus[_7_]
October 30th 16, 01:06 AM
wrote:

>An unbelievable reunion with a cat
>
>http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.3135381

That's so cool :) Great of the original owner to want to get in
contact with whomever has been taking care of her all these years too.

jmcquown[_2_]
October 30th 16, 08:41 AM
On 10/29/2016 8:06 PM, Je�us wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 19:33:31 -0700 (PDT), Rusty >
> wrote:
>
>> An unbelievable reunion with a cat
>>
>> http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.3135381
>

> That's so cool :) Great of the original owner to want to get in
> contact with whomever has been taking care of her all these years too.

Yep, nice. Someone's been taking care of the cat. Although the article
did say it was picked up by someone who thought it was a stray when the
vet found the tatoo. It's too bad the cat can't talk!

Jill