PDA

View Full Version : And another pic

jmcquown[_2_]
January 26th 17, 05:27 PM
Buffy likes to jump on the rather narrow decorative trim work along the
corner of the window behind my desk. It's not wide enough for a perch.
Today she discovered she could get behind the stretchy attached from
ceiling to floor drapery pull... and use it to support herself and not
fall. <G>

https://s28.postimg.org/5l4jm2z25/buffy_corner001.jpg

Way to go, Buffy! :)

Jill

Jack Campin
January 27th 17, 12:02 AM
jmcquown > wrote:
> Buffy likes to jump on the rather narrow decorative trim work along the
> corner of the window behind my desk. It's not wide enough for a perch.
> Today she discovered she could get behind the stretchy attached from
> ceiling to floor drapery pull... and use it to support herself and not
> fall. <G>
> https://s28.postimg.org/5l4jm2z25/buffy_corner001.jpg
> Way to go, Buffy! :)

That looks like a magic spot for her to sit and photosynthesize.
Can you fit a shelf for her in the angle?

mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin

jmcquown[_2_]
January 27th 17, 12:33 AM
On 1/26/2017 7:02 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
> jmcquown > wrote:
>> Buffy likes to jump on the rather narrow decorative trim work along the
>> corner of the window behind my desk. It's not wide enough for a perch.
>> Today she discovered she could get behind the stretchy attached from
>> ceiling to floor drapery pull... and use it to support herself and not
>> fall. <G>
>> https://s28.postimg.org/5l4jm2z25/buffy_corner001.jpg
>> Way to go, Buffy! :)
>
> That looks like a magic spot for her to sit and photosynthesize.
> Can you fit a shelf for her in the angle?

It's a perfect spot. Unfortunately the "ledge" is too small to attach a
shelf or cat seat. It's behind my small desk as well as being in a
corner. Trust me, she's spoiled enough without a cat shelf/seat. :)

Jill