PDA

View Full Version : Post-RTFM Minnie Picture

John Kasupski
January 28th 17, 11:42 AM
Here's a picture of Minnie after I found and read the manual for my camera to
remember how set it to shoot low-light scenes without using the flash.

https://s29.postimg.org/a2mwngg3b/fuzzy.jpg

Got her looking right up at me. It's a little fuzzy. I failed to hold the camera
perfectly still because I was hurrying to take the picture. Her body language
was warning me that I had about two seconds to get the job done before she tried
to jump up and get the wrist strap she'd just noticed dangling from the camera.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

Joy[_3_]
January 28th 17, 06:48 PM
On 1/28/2017 3:42 AM, John Kasupski wrote:

> Here's a picture of Minnie after I found and read the manual for my camera to
> remember how set it to shoot low-light scenes without using the flash.
>
> https://s29.postimg.org/a2mwngg3b/fuzzy.jpg
>
> Got her looking right up at me. It's a little fuzzy. I failed to hold the camera
> perfectly still because I was hurrying to take the picture. Her body language
> was warning me that I had about two seconds to get the job done before she tried
> to jump up and get the wrist strap she'd just noticed dangling from the camera.
>
> John D. Kasupski
> Niagara Falls, NY

What a sweetie! I've forgotten if you told us - how old is she?

John Kasupski
January 28th 17, 09:28 PM
On Sat, 28 Jan 2017 10:48:27 -0800, Joy > wrote:

>What a sweetie! I've forgotten if you told us - how old is she?

I just found out for sure this past week - she was born on the Fourth of July.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

jmcquown[_2_]
January 28th 17, 10:46 PM
On 1/28/2017 4:28 PM, John Kasupski wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Jan 2017 10:48:27 -0800, Joy > wrote:
>
>> What a sweetie! I've forgotten if you told us - how old is she?
>
> I just found out for sure this past week - she was born on the Fourth of July.
>
> John D. Kasupski
> Niagara Falls, NY

She's a Yankee Doodle Dandy gal ;)

That's a very cute photo. Thanks, John!

Jill

Joy[_3_]
January 28th 17, 11:54 PM
On 1/28/2017 1:28 PM, John Kasupski wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Jan 2017 10:48:27 -0800, Joy > wrote:
>
>> What a sweetie! I've forgotten if you told us - how old is she?
>
> I just found out for sure this past week - she was born on the Fourth of July.
>
> John D. Kasupski
> Niagara Falls, NY

Okay, so she's about 5 1/2 months old. I thought she looked rather
kittenish.