PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if Tina still has Newsgroup access

Mishi[_2_]
May 31st 17, 03:51 PM
But she had to have Boyfie pts yesterday. Purrs for the old man, and her broken heart.

Joy[_3_]
May 31st 17, 07:35 PM
On 5/31/2017 7:51 AM, Mishi wrote:
> But she had to have Boyfie pts yesterday. Purrs for the old man, and her broken heart.

Purrs indeed! I'm so sorry to hear that.

MaryL
June 1st 17, 10:54 PM
On 5/31/2017 9:51 AM, Mishi wrote:
> But she had to have Boyfie pts yesterday. Purrs for the old man, and her broken heart.

Please tell Tina that she has my heartfelt sympathy for Boyfriend. I
lost Holly to cancer at age 19.5, and that is a truly heartbreaking
decision. However, it's the right decision--it is a final act of love.

MaryL