PDA

View Full Version : Re: At the Copa.. Copa Cabana...

bewtifulfreak
August 16th 03, 10:24 PM
Jill McQuown wrote:

> Now I can't wait for cooler Fall temps so we can sit outside together
> again. I'll be reading a book, she'll be playing with pine needles :-)

Sounds like heaven.... :)

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Victor M. Martinez
August 17th 03, 12:18 AM
Jill McQuown > wrote:
>Now I can't wait for cooler Fall temps so we can sit outside together again.
>I'll be reading a book, she'll be playing with pine needles :-)

Sounds great! Tom has this idea for a fall project to build a new cat enclosure
in the middle of the garden, and connect it to the existing one via an
above-the-ground enclosed catwalk!!! Is he nuts or what? If we do go ahead
with that project, I'll let y'all know so you can go buy stock in Lowe's. ;-)

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Yowie
August 17th 03, 03:40 AM
"Victor M. Martinez" > wrote in message
> Jill McQuown > wrote:
> >Now I can't wait for cooler Fall temps so we can sit outside together
again.
> >I'll be reading a book, she'll be playing with pine needles :-)
>
> Sounds great! Tom has this idea for a fall project to build a new cat
enclosure
> in the middle of the garden, and connect it to the existing one via an
> above-the-ground enclosed catwalk!!! Is he nuts or what? If we do go ahead
> with that project, I'll let y'all know so you can go buy stock in Lowe's.
;-)

Had a bit of a brain-burp just then. Here in Oz, "Lowes" is a chain of
menswear stores, which have a fairly extensive "big men" department. And
there was wondering why on earth you'd be using excessive amounts of big
men's clothing to build a catwalk. LOL.

Yowie

Hopitus2
August 17th 03, 05:34 AM
ROFL Yowie!

"Yowie" > wrote in message
u...
: "Victor M. Martinez" > wrote in message
: ...
: > Jill McQuown > wrote:
: > >Now I can't wait for cooler Fall temps so we can sit outside together
: again.
: > >I'll be reading a book, she'll be playing with pine needles :-)
: >
: > Sounds great! Tom has this idea for a fall project to build a new cat
: enclosure
: > in the middle of the garden, and connect it to the existing one via an
: > above-the-ground enclosed catwalk!!! Is he nuts or what? If we do go
ahead
: > with that project, I'll let y'all know so you can go buy stock in
Lowe's.
: ;-)
:
: Had a bit of a brain-burp just then. Here in Oz, "Lowes" is a chain of
: menswear stores, which have a fairly extensive "big men" department. And
: there was wondering why on earth you'd be using excessive amounts of big
: men's clothing to build a catwalk. LOL.
:
: Yowie
:
:

Sherry
August 17th 03, 09:04 AM
LOL, Persia's cabana sounds lovely.
BTW, I clicked on this thread first, wondering who's cat was being forced to
listen to Barry Manilow.

Sherry

Jill McQuown
August 17th 03, 01:14 PM
Sherry wrote:
> LOL, Persia's cabana sounds lovely.
> BTW, I clicked on this thread first, wondering who's cat was being
> forced to listen to Barry Manilow.
>
> Sherry

LOL! I would never, ever subject my cat to Barry Manilow! But the cabana
brings that to mind, of course :)

Jill

polonca12000
August 17th 03, 03:02 PM
Wonderful! I'm sure she'll love it.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Jill McQuown" > wrote in message
. ..
> Some of you know, I have a "kitty walk" for my cat, Persia, so she can sit
> outside with me when I'm on the patio. I ordered the "kitty cabana" and
it
> arrived on Friday. <snip>

Marina
August 17th 03, 03:56 PM
"Jill McQuown" > wrote

> LOL! I would never, ever subject my cat to Barry Manilow! But the cabana
> brings that to mind, of course :)

Yes, well, thanks to you it's been playing in my head all day and I can't
get rid of it. :o/

--
Marina <...at the Copa... Copa Cabanaaaaa...>

Tanada
August 17th 03, 08:54 PM
Sherry wrote:

> LOL, Persia's cabana sounds lovely.
> BTW, I clicked on this thread first, wondering who's cat was being forced to
> listen to Barry Manilow.

Mine are. They're suffering between Barry Manilow, the hits from Due
South, and Harry Chapin. I'd cry for them, if it weren't me putting the
songs on the player.

Pam S. snickering

Tanada
August 17th 03, 08:57 PM
Yowie wrote:

> Had a bit of a brain-burp just then. Here in Oz, "Lowes" is a chain of
> menswear stores, which have a fairly extensive "big men" department. And
> there was wondering why on earth you'd be using excessive amounts of big
> men's clothing to build a catwalk. LOL.

To make things even more confusing, Vicky, not only is there a Lowe's
hardware chain, but there is also a chain of Lowe's food stores. I'm
not too worried though, I'm sure Tom knows where to find his wood and
wire at. It sounds wonderful though and I'm eager for the pictures.

Pam S.

Jill McQuown
August 17th 03, 11:06 PM
Tanada wrote:
> Sherry wrote:
>>
>> LOL, Persia's cabana sounds lovely.
>> BTW, I clicked on this thread first, wondering who's cat was being
>> forced to listen to Barry Manilow.

and Harry Chapin. I'd cry for them, if it weren't me putting
> the songs on the player.
>
> Pam S. snickering

"The cats in the cradle and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man in
the moon..."

Persia doesn't know the song but she loves her kitty cradle!

Jill

Yowie
August 17th 03, 11:27 PM
"Tanada" > wrote in message
> Sherry wrote:
> >
> > LOL, Persia's cabana sounds lovely.
> > BTW, I clicked on this thread first, wondering who's cat was being
forced to
> > listen to Barry Manilow.
> >

> Mine are. They're suffering between Barry Manilow, the hits from Due
> South, and Harry Chapin. I'd cry for them, if it weren't me putting the
> songs on the player.

Due South... Paul Goss... Mountie's Uniforms..... <drool>

Yowie

Hopitus2
August 17th 03, 11:39 PM
Is Barry Manilow well-known in Oz?

"Yowie" > wrote in message
u...
: "Tanada" > wrote in message
: ...
: > Sherry wrote:
: > >
: > > LOL, Persia's cabana sounds lovely.
: > > BTW, I clicked on this thread first, wondering who's cat was being
: forced to
: > > listen to Barry Manilow.
: > >
: > >
: >
: > Mine are. They're suffering between Barry Manilow, the hits from Due
: > South, and Harry Chapin. I'd cry for them, if it weren't me putting the
: > songs on the player.
:
: Due South... Paul Goss... Mountie's Uniforms..... <drool>
:
: Yowie
:
:

Yowie
August 18th 03, 02:40 AM
Yes, he certainly is, but I was think more of the TV Show, Due South,
starring the delectable Paul Goss. Well I think its Paul Goss anyway, the
brain isn't what it used to be at the moment. You know, the gorgeous guy who
wore the Canadia Mounties uniform called Brendan Fraser and had a deaf pet
wolf named Deef'n'baker or something who went "south" to Chicago (I htink)
or thereabouts after his father died.

Yowie

"Hopitus2" > wrote in message
> Is Barry Manilow well-known in Oz?
>

> "Yowie" > wrote in message
> u...
> : "Tanada" > wrote in message
> : ...
> : > Sherry wrote:
> : > >
> : > > LOL, Persia's cabana sounds lovely.
> : > > BTW, I clicked on this thread first, wondering who's cat was being
> : forced to
> : > > listen to Barry Manilow.
> : > >
> : > >
> : >
> : > Mine are. They're suffering between Barry Manilow, the hits from Due
> : > South, and Harry Chapin. I'd cry for them, if it weren't me putting
the
> : > songs on the player.
> :
> : Due South... Paul Goss... Mountie's Uniforms..... <drool>
> :
> : Yowie
> :
> :

Sherry
August 18th 03, 04:13 AM
>Mine are. They're suffering between Barry Manilow, the hits from Due
>South, and Harry Chapin. I'd cry for them, if it weren't me putting the
>songs on the player.
>
>Pam S. snickering

I know soooombody who's gonna be walking the plank......

Sherry <--- Loves Harry Chapin though. Today was a Harry Chapin & Gordon
Lightfoot day on my NEW CD changer!!

Tanada
August 18th 03, 04:17 AM
Sherry wrote:

> >Mine are. They're suffering between Barry Manilow, the hits from Due
> >South, and Harry Chapin. I'd cry for them, if it weren't me putting the
> >songs on the player.
> >
> >Pam S. snickering
> >
> I know soooombody who's gonna be walking the plank......
>
> Sherry <--- Loves Harry Chapin though. Today was a Harry Chapin & Gordon
> Lightfoot day on my NEW CD changer!!

I also like Gordon Lightfoot.

Pam S.

CK
August 18th 03, 06:02 PM
Yowie wrote:
> Yes, he certainly is, but I was think more of the TV Show, Due South,
> starring the delectable Paul Goss. Well I think its Paul Goss anyway, the
> brain isn't what it used to be at the moment. You know, the gorgeous guy who
> wore the Canadia Mounties uniform called Brendan Fraser and had a deaf pet
> wolf named Deef'n'baker or something who went "south" to Chicago (I htink)
> or thereabouts after his father died.

It's Paul Gross actually, tho gross is one thing he's *not*!!
http://www.imdb.com/Name?Gross,%20Paul%20(I)

Used to be glued to the tv when Due South was on here too... coz I liked
Dief the wolf (dog), of course... ;)

Christine in Vantaa, Finland (Europe)
Email: christal63(at)yahoo(dot)com
Photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63

Tanada
August 18th 03, 06:44 PM
CK wrote:

> Yowie wrote:
> > Yes, he certainly is, but I was think more of the TV Show, Due South,
> > starring the delectable Paul Goss. Well I think its Paul Goss anyway, the
> > brain isn't what it used to be at the moment. You know, the gorgeous guy who
> > wore the Canadia Mounties uniform called Brendan Fraser and had a deaf pet
> > wolf named Deef'n'baker or something who went "south" to Chicago (I htink)
> > or thereabouts after his father died.
> >

> It's Paul Gross actually, tho gross is one thing he's *not*!!
> http://www.imdb.com/Name?Gross,%20Paul%20(I)
>
> Used to be glued to the tv when Due South was on here too... coz I liked
> Dief the wolf (dog), of course... ;)

The show used to be shown on TNT some years back. I drooled over Paul
Gross every night at 7:00 pm. The show was also good, of course, and I
loved Dief'. The two Due South CDs I have include songs sung by P.
Gross. He has such a good voice, along with the rest of him.

Pam S. drooling in remembrance