PDA

View Full Version : Jazz in cat tent

lrulan
August 17th 03, 04:45 PM
I have uploaded a photo of Jazz inside his cat tent into the catslaves photo
album. It's the very last one, number 128.
My scanner is broken so the colors are quite off, but it's clear enough to
see how my big boy loves his new present. Enjoy!
Jazz's mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Marina
August 17th 03, 06:18 PM
"lrulan" > wrote
> I have uploaded a photo of Jazz inside his cat tent into the catslaves
photo
> album. It's the very last one, number 128.
> My scanner is broken so the colors are quite off, but it's clear enough to
> see how my big boy loves his new present. Enjoy!

He looks so contented in his tent.

--
Marina