PDA

View Full Version : Re: Another question about keeping the stray....

July 1st 03, 12:35 PM
Well, guys. Wait till you see the house I built for the cat
yesterday.

I still have to paint it and put shingles on the roof, then I'll take
pictures.

July 1st 03, 12:35 PM
Well, guys. Wait till you see the house I built for the cat
yesterday.

I still have to paint it and put shingles on the roof, then I'll take
pictures.

Karen Chuplis
July 1st 03, 01:11 PM
in article ,
at wrote on 7/1/03 6:35 AM:

> Well, guys. Wait till you see the house I built for the cat
> yesterday.
>
> I still have to paint it and put shingles on the roof, then I'll take
> pictures.

This sounds interesting!!

Karen

Karen Chuplis
July 1st 03, 01:11 PM
in article ,
at wrote on 7/1/03 6:35 AM:

> Well, guys. Wait till you see the house I built for the cat
> yesterday.
>
> I still have to paint it and put shingles on the roof, then I'll take
> pictures.

This sounds interesting!!

Karen

Gail
July 1st 03, 03:24 PM
Good!! for the winter, you can purchase a snuggle safe plastic disk which
you heat in the microwave and place (insulated on top and the bottom) in a
bed for the cat.
Gail
> wrote in message
> Well, guys. Wait till you see the house I built for the cat
> yesterday.
>
> I still have to paint it and put shingles on the roof, then I'll take
> pictures.

Gail
July 1st 03, 03:24 PM
Good!! for the winter, you can purchase a snuggle safe plastic disk which
you heat in the microwave and place (insulated on top and the bottom) in a
bed for the cat.
Gail
> wrote in message
> Well, guys. Wait till you see the house I built for the cat
> yesterday.
>
> I still have to paint it and put shingles on the roof, then I'll take
> pictures.

July 1st 03, 05:22 PM
On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:24:36 -0400, "Gail" > wrote:

>Good!! for the winter, you can purchase a snuggle safe plastic disk which
>you heat in the microwave and place (insulated on top and the bottom) in a
>bed for the cat.

Do they make any kind of electric heater for a small house, or is that
dangerous?

I even thought about a low wattage light bulb.

July 1st 03, 05:22 PM
On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:24:36 -0400, "Gail" > wrote:

>Good!! for the winter, you can purchase a snuggle safe plastic disk which
>you heat in the microwave and place (insulated on top and the bottom) in a
>bed for the cat.

Do they make any kind of electric heater for a small house, or is that
dangerous?

I even thought about a low wattage light bulb.

Gail
July 2nd 03, 12:27 AM
Electric is too dangerous. I recommend the Snuggle Safe plastic disk. It is
wonderful and maintains its heat for 12 hours.
http://www.petsmart.com/servlet/petsearch?species=1261&lookat=product&RowsPerPage=20&Product_Name_str1=snuggle+safe+disk
This is it on top from petsmart.
Gail
> wrote in message
> On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:24:36 -0400, "Gail" > wrote:
>
> >Good!! for the winter, you can purchase a snuggle safe plastic disk which
> >you heat in the microwave and place (insulated on top and the bottom) in
> >bed for the cat.
>
> Do they make any kind of electric heater for a small house, or is that
> dangerous?
>
> I even thought about a low wattage light bulb.

Gail
July 2nd 03, 12:27 AM
Electric is too dangerous. I recommend the Snuggle Safe plastic disk. It is
wonderful and maintains its heat for 12 hours.
http://www.petsmart.com/servlet/petsearch?species=1261&lookat=product&RowsPerPage=20&Product_Name_str1=snuggle+safe+disk
This is it on top from petsmart.
Gail
> wrote in message
> On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:24:36 -0400, "Gail" > wrote:
>
> >Good!! for the winter, you can purchase a snuggle safe plastic disk which
> >you heat in the microwave and place (insulated on top and the bottom) in
> >bed for the cat.
>
> Do they make any kind of electric heater for a small house, or is that
> dangerous?
>
> I even thought about a low wattage light bulb.

July 2nd 03, 12:52 AM
Gail wrote:
>for the winter, you can purchase a
>snuggle safe plastic disk which you heat
>in the microwave and place (insulated on
>top and the bottom) in a bed for the cat.

If the original poster does the best and right thing *for the cat* it
will be in a good home by the time winter comes and the above won't be
necessary.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

July 2nd 03, 12:52 AM
Gail wrote:
>for the winter, you can purchase a
>snuggle safe plastic disk which you heat
>in the microwave and place (insulated on
>top and the bottom) in a bed for the cat.

If the original poster does the best and right thing *for the cat* it
will be in a good home by the time winter comes and the above won't be
necessary.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

David S.
July 3rd 03, 07:22 PM
> wrote in message

> Well, guys. Wait till you see the house I built for the cat
> yesterday.

Kudos, Comp! You've come a long way from "I've never been crazy about
cats, but only because I've been allergic to them all my life." Can't wait
to see the pix.

David

David S.
July 3rd 03, 07:22 PM