PDA

View Full Version : I Lost Tony

CYBERFLOYD
July 7th 03, 04:50 PM
He was only 11 months old. A major organ was involved and little could be done
but everything was tried. There was something about him that always seemed not
long for this world in spite of the fact that he appeared quite happy and
healthy until a few weeks ago. I lost another 13 year old cat at this time last
year and I still have an 8 year old. In 10 months I played with Tony more than
the other two in all the years put together. This is becuase Tony loved every
cat toy ever made, especially toy mice. He would go bananas when he would see
me open a fresh package of them. He would frequently bring them to me and fetch
them for hours. He had none of the usual cat traits of shyness or
standoffishness and loved everybody who walked in the door. It's a very sad
day.

*~*SooZy*~*
July 7th 03, 05:34 PM
oh I am sorry :-( my thoughts are with you

--
Luv 'n stuff
*~*SooZy*~*
"CYBERFLOYD" > wrote in message
> He was only 11 months old. A major organ was involved and little could be
done
> but everything was tried. There was something about him that always seemed
not
> long for this world in spite of the fact that he appeared quite happy and
> healthy until a few weeks ago. I lost another 13 year old cat at this time
last
> year and I still have an 8 year old. In 10 months I played with Tony more
than
> the other two in all the years put together. This is becuase Tony loved
every
> cat toy ever made, especially toy mice. He would go bananas when he would
see
> me open a fresh package of them. He would frequently bring them to me and
fetch
> them for hours. He had none of the usual cat traits of shyness or
> standoffishness and loved everybody who walked in the door. It's a very
sad
> day.

*~*SooZy*~*
July 7th 03, 05:34 PM
oh I am sorry :-( my thoughts are with you

--
Luv 'n stuff
*~*SooZy*~*
http://community.webshots.com/user/ragdollcatsuk
"CYBERFLOYD" > wrote in message
> He was only 11 months old. A major organ was involved and little could be
done
> but everything was tried. There was something about him that always seemed
not
> long for this world in spite of the fact that he appeared quite happy and
> healthy until a few weeks ago. I lost another 13 year old cat at this time
last
> year and I still have an 8 year old. In 10 months I played with Tony more
than
> the other two in all the years put together. This is becuase Tony loved
every
> cat toy ever made, especially toy mice. He would go bananas when he would
see
> me open a fresh package of them. He would frequently bring them to me and
fetch
> them for hours. He had none of the usual cat traits of shyness or
> standoffishness and loved everybody who walked in the door. It's a very
sad
> day.

Cheryl
July 7th 03, 05:43 PM
CYBERFLOYD wrote:
> He was only 11 months old. A major organ was involved and little
> could be done but everything was tried. There was something about
him

I'm very sorry for your loss of Tony. That was a lovely tribute to
him that you posted.

Cheryl

Cheryl
July 7th 03, 05:43 PM
CYBERFLOYD wrote:
> He was only 11 months old. A major organ was involved and little
> could be done but everything was tried. There was something about
him

I'm very sorry for your loss of Tony. That was a lovely tribute to
him that you posted.

Cheryl

dgk
July 7th 03, 06:20 PM
On 07 Jul 2003 15:50:12 GMT, (CYBERFLOYD) wrote:

>He was only 11 months old. A major organ was involved and little could be done
>but everything was tried. There was something about him that always seemed not
>long for this world in spite of the fact that he appeared quite happy and
>healthy until a few weeks ago. I lost another 13 year old cat at this time last
>year and I still have an 8 year old. In 10 months I played with Tony more than
>the other two in all the years put together. This is becuase Tony loved every
>cat toy ever made, especially toy mice. He would go bananas when he would see
>me open a fresh package of them. He would frequently bring them to me and fetch
>them for hours. He had none of the usual cat traits of shyness or
>standoffishness and loved everybody who walked in the door. It's a very sad
>day.

Ouch. I'm very sorry to hear about Tony. He was something special.

dgk
July 7th 03, 06:20 PM
On 07 Jul 2003 15:50:12 GMT, (CYBERFLOYD) wrote:

>He was only 11 months old. A major organ was involved and little could be done
>but everything was tried. There was something about him that always seemed not
>long for this world in spite of the fact that he appeared quite happy and
>healthy until a few weeks ago. I lost another 13 year old cat at this time last
>year and I still have an 8 year old. In 10 months I played with Tony more than
>the other two in all the years put together. This is becuase Tony loved every
>cat toy ever made, especially toy mice. He would go bananas when he would see
>me open a fresh package of them. He would frequently bring them to me and fetch
>them for hours. He had none of the usual cat traits of shyness or
>standoffishness and loved everybody who walked in the door. It's a very sad
>day.

Ouch. I'm very sorry to hear about Tony. He was something special.

Karen Chuplis
July 8th 03, 12:40 AM
in article , CYBERFLOYD at
wrote on 7/7/03 10:50 AM:

> He was only 11 months old. A major organ was involved and little could be done
> but everything was tried. There was something about him that always seemed not
> long for this world in spite of the fact that he appeared quite happy and
> healthy until a few weeks ago. I lost another 13 year old cat at this time
> last
> year and I still have an 8 year old. In 10 months I played with Tony more than
> the other two in all the years put together. This is becuase Tony loved every
> cat toy ever made, especially toy mice. He would go bananas when he would see
> me open a fresh package of them. He would frequently bring them to me and
> fetch
> them for hours. He had none of the usual cat traits of shyness or
> standoffishness and loved everybody who walked in the door. It's a very sad
> day.

I'm so sorry to hear this :(

Karen

Karen Chuplis
July 8th 03, 12:40 AM
in article , CYBERFLOYD at
wrote on 7/7/03 10:50 AM:

> He was only 11 months old. A major organ was involved and little could be done
> but everything was tried. There was something about him that always seemed not
> long for this world in spite of the fact that he appeared quite happy and
> healthy until a few weeks ago. I lost another 13 year old cat at this time
> last
> year and I still have an 8 year old. In 10 months I played with Tony more than
> the other two in all the years put together. This is becuase Tony loved every
> cat toy ever made, especially toy mice. He would go bananas when he would see
> me open a fresh package of them. He would frequently bring them to me and
> fetch
> them for hours. He had none of the usual cat traits of shyness or
> standoffishness and loved everybody who walked in the door. It's a very sad
> day.

I'm so sorry to hear this :(

Karen

MacCandace
July 8th 03, 02:16 AM
My sympathies to you in your loss of little Tony. It's very sad and not fair
at all but at least he knew he was loved during his short life. You'll be
together again someday.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

MacCandace
July 8th 03, 02:16 AM
My sympathies to you in your loss of little Tony. It's very sad and not fair
at all but at least he knew he was loved during his short life. You'll be
together again someday.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

Paul Huckabay
July 8th 03, 04:51 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss. It sounds like you were a wonderful friend to
Tony while he was healthy. Tony was fortunate to have you.

Paul

"CYBERFLOYD" > wrote in message
> He was only 11 months old. A major organ was involved and little could be
done
> but everything was tried. There was something about him that always seemed
not
> long for this world in spite of the fact that he appeared quite happy and
> healthy until a few weeks ago. I lost another 13 year old cat at this time
last
> year and I still have an 8 year old. In 10 months I played with Tony more
than
> the other two in all the years put together. This is becuase Tony loved
every
> cat toy ever made, especially toy mice. He would go bananas when he would
see
> me open a fresh package of them. He would frequently bring them to me and
fetch
> them for hours. He had none of the usual cat traits of shyness or
> standoffishness and loved everybody who walked in the door. It's a very
sad
> day.

Paul Huckabay
July 8th 03, 04:51 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss. It sounds like you were a wonderful friend to
Tony while he was healthy. Tony was fortunate to have you.

Paul

"CYBERFLOYD" > wrote in message
> He was only 11 months old. A major organ was involved and little could be
done
> but everything was tried. There was something about him that always seemed
not
> long for this world in spite of the fact that he appeared quite happy and
> healthy until a few weeks ago. I lost another 13 year old cat at this time
last
> year and I still have an 8 year old. In 10 months I played with Tony more
than
> the other two in all the years put together. This is becuase Tony loved
every
> cat toy ever made, especially toy mice. He would go bananas when he would
see
> me open a fresh package of them. He would frequently bring them to me and
fetch
> them for hours. He had none of the usual cat traits of shyness or
> standoffishness and loved everybody who walked in the door. It's a very
sad
> day.

pcb
July 8th 03, 10:19 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. One of my cats, Russell, was hit
by a car and killed instantly on June 28. He was 2 years old. I miss
him terribly. I'm sure Tony knew how much you loved him.

PCB

pcb
July 8th 03, 10:19 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. One of my cats, Russell, was hit
by a car and killed instantly on June 28. He was 2 years old. I miss
him terribly. I'm sure Tony knew how much you loved him.

PCB

Annie Wxill
July 8th 03, 05:47 PM
"CYBERFLOYD" > wrote in message
> He was only 11 months old. ...

Condolences on the this current loss and previous losses as well.
Annie

Annie Wxill
July 8th 03, 05:47 PM
"CYBERFLOYD" > wrote in message
> He was only 11 months old. ...

Condolences on the this current loss and previous losses as well.
Annie

MacCandace
July 9th 03, 02:47 AM
<< One of my cats, Russell, was hit by a car and killed instantly on June 28.

I'm also very sorry about Russell.