PDA

View Full Version : Re: Good food for dandruff????

Sherry
July 7th 03, 05:12 PM
>Hmmm, thanks MaryL but I really can't go to a canned food. My dog would
>like it to much to resist, and it will bring ants in the house.

The good thing about canned food is, they usually go for it really well and eat
it right away,esp. if you only give them a half portion or so. There won't be
any leftovers to draw ants or tempt the dog! I just hate to see you dismiss
Mary L's suggestion just for that reason. It's a good one.

Sherry