PDA

View Full Version : Re: all of my cats are wild cats

Cryofax
July 7th 03, 05:46 PM
"the catman" > wrote in message
> I will never buy a "bred" cat. I like the kittens that cats have in
> my barn every year.

No kidding. That cute little noise they make as you flip them on the grill
is priceless.

- Cryo

Try K.C. (Kitty Cat) Masterpiece BBQ sauce on 'em

Cryofax
July 7th 03, 05:46 PM
"the catman" > wrote in message
> I will never buy a "bred" cat. I like the kittens that cats have in
> my barn every year.

No kidding. That cute little noise they make as you flip them on the grill
is priceless.

- Cryo

Try K.C. (Kitty Cat) Masterpiece BBQ sauce on 'em

FurlessWookie
July 7th 03, 06:10 PM
I like "bred and buttered cats" myself.

"the catman" > wrote in message
> I will never buy a "bred" cat. I like the kittens that cats have in
> my barn every year.

Rich Handley
July 7th 03, 11:29 PM
the catman >:
>I like the kittens that cats have in my barn every year.

And you can too, for only $39.99!

Rich Handley
July 7th 03, 11:29 PM
the catman >:
>I like the kittens that cats have in my barn every year.

And you can too, for only $39.99!

Indrid Cold
July 8th 03, 01:52 PM
Is a Wookie related to the cat family? and if so what would it taste like
BBQ'd?? chicken?