PDA

View Full Version : Re: monday blue's

rainyseason
July 8th 03, 03:46 PM
"*~*SooZy*~*" > wrote in message
> My daughters Ragdoll screams the place down every monday while they are at
> work, she is only a baby 20 weeks old! the neighbours have heard her, she
is
> fine the rest of the week! must be because she get so much attention over
> the weekend when they are both off! I told my daughter to give up work
LOL
> she is going to try leaving the TV on all day, as the radio doesn't seem
> comfort her, she does have a friend who pops in for half an hour to fed
her
> at lunchtime each day, and give her a cuddle.
> Her other cat is fine but he is nearly a year old.
> Ragdolls really don't like being left alone.
> --
> Luv 'n stuff
> *~*SooZy*~*
> http://community.webshots.com/user/ragdollcatsuk

You could try the video "Cool for cats". My kitten loves it, my nearly
2 year old just sits for a minute or two. I got mine on eBay.

Has your daughter spoken to the breeder about the problem?
They should have lots of advice from people in similar
situations and will know the breed well. Are the two cats
chums yet? It may be early days for them to entertain eachother.
---
Barbara

rainyseason
July 8th 03, 03:46 PM
"*~*SooZy*~*" > wrote in message
> My daughters Ragdoll screams the place down every monday while they are at
> work, she is only a baby 20 weeks old! the neighbours have heard her, she
is
> fine the rest of the week! must be because she get so much attention over
> the weekend when they are both off! I told my daughter to give up work
LOL
> she is going to try leaving the TV on all day, as the radio doesn't seem
> comfort her, she does have a friend who pops in for half an hour to fed
her
> at lunchtime each day, and give her a cuddle.
> Her other cat is fine but he is nearly a year old.
> Ragdolls really don't like being left alone.
> --
> Luv 'n stuff
> *~*SooZy*~*
> http://community.webshots.com/user/ragdollcatsuk

You could try the video "Cool for cats". My kitten loves it, my nearly
2 year old just sits for a minute or two. I got mine on eBay.

Has your daughter spoken to the breeder about the problem?
They should have lots of advice from people in similar
situations and will know the breed well. Are the two cats
chums yet? It may be early days for them to entertain eachother.
---
Barbara

*~*SooZy*~*
July 8th 03, 05:45 PM
"rainyseason" > wrote in message
> "*~*SooZy*~*" > wrote in message
> > My daughters Ragdoll screams the place down every monday while they are
at
> > work, she is only a baby 20 weeks old! the neighbours have heard her,
she
> is
> > fine the rest of the week! must be because she get so much attention
over
> > the weekend when they are both off! I told my daughter to give up work
> LOL
> > she is going to try leaving the TV on all day, as the radio doesn't seem
> > comfort her, she does have a friend who pops in for half an hour to fed
> her
> > at lunchtime each day, and give her a cuddle.
> > Her other cat is fine but he is nearly a year old.
> > Ragdolls really don't like being left alone.
> > --
> > Luv 'n stuff
> > *~*SooZy*~*
> > http://community.webshots.com/user/ragdollcatsuk
>
> You could try the video "Cool for cats". My kitten loves it, my nearly
> 2 year old just sits for a minute or two. I got mine on eBay.
>
> Has your daughter spoken to the breeder about the problem?
> They should have lots of advice from people in similar
> situations and will know the breed well. Are the two cats
> chums yet? It may be early days for them to entertain eachother.
> ---
> Barbara

well I know Ragdolls like human company, but I think they spoil her so much
over the weekend, she must feels lost the next day, the other cat doesn't
seem to crave attention like she does, yes they play well together, the
breeder was at home most of the time, so the kitten is not used to being
left without human company.
Whenever I go out my Ragdoll kitten is always snuggled up with my older cat
when I come in :-)