--
Hugs,
Lynn

*strip CLOTHES to reply*
Homepage: http://members.shaw.ca/sewfinefashions/
See my boys: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/papavince_29/

"NEMESIS1IM" > wrote in message
| Hello All,
|
| I'd like to ask you to help in the fight to get Hartz flea products off the
| shelves. With the class action suit being settled out of court, we really need
| your help. We need your signature on a petition that will go to the EPA and
| Hartz. The more signatures we can get the better the chances are we can save
| more cats from serious injury and death as a result of the use of Hartz Flea
| and Tick Drops.
|
| Please help save cats!
|
| Thank you!
|
| http://www.petitiononline.com/hartz/petition.html
| Regards,
|
| http://www.i-love-cats.com/meow/feralfelines/

L. Kelly
July 9th 03, 02:39 PM
Already done!
--
Hugs,
Lynn

*strip CLOTHES to reply*
Homepage: http://members.shaw.ca/sewfinefashions/
See my boys: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/papavince_29/

"NEMESIS1IM" > wrote in message
| Hello All,
|
| I'd like to ask you to help in the fight to get Hartz flea products off the
| shelves. With the class action suit being settled out of court, we really need
| your help. We need your signature on a petition that will go to the EPA and
| Hartz. The more signatures we can get the better the chances are we can save
| more cats from serious injury and death as a result of the use of Hartz Flea
| and Tick Drops.
|
| Please help save cats!
|
| Thank you!
|
| http://www.petitiononline.com/hartz/petition.html
| Regards,
|
| http://www.i-love-cats.com/meow/feralfelines/

moi
July 9th 03, 03:18 PM
Could you post a direct link to a list of side effects caused by the flea
and tick drops please.

Two years ago my cat got lost and came home with ten BIG sheep ticks. We
took him to the vet who "killed" the first 3 we had found - for us to remove
later when they came loose. However when we came home they were still alive
and we found more. I bought some pet insecticide but it WASN'T Hartz. I used
it liberally and we got rid of the ticks. However a few days later he
started having what I can only describe as epileptic fits. It was quite bad
and we were very worried. He is fine now and the fits have stopped, but I
would be interested to know if it was caused by the ticks or by the
insecticide.

Moi

"NEMESIS1IM" > wrote in message
> Hello All,
>
> I'd like to ask you to help in the fight to get Hartz flea products off
the
> shelves. With the class action suit being settled out of court, we really
need
> your help. We need your signature on a petition that will go to the EPA
and
> Hartz. The more signatures we can get the better the chances are we can
save
> more cats from serious injury and death as a result of the use of Hartz
Flea
> and Tick Drops.
>
> Please help save cats!
>
> Thank you!
>
> http://www.petitiononline.com/hartz/petition.html
> Regards,
>
> http://www.i-love-cats.com/meow/feralfelines/

moi
July 9th 03, 03:18 PM
Could you post a direct link to a list of side effects caused by the flea
and tick drops please.

Two years ago my cat got lost and came home with ten BIG sheep ticks. We
took him to the vet who "killed" the first 3 we had found - for us to remove
later when they came loose. However when we came home they were still alive
and we found more. I bought some pet insecticide but it WASN'T Hartz. I used
it liberally and we got rid of the ticks. However a few days later he
started having what I can only describe as epileptic fits. It was quite bad
and we were very worried. He is fine now and the fits have stopped, but I
would be interested to know if it was caused by the ticks or by the
insecticide.

Moi

"NEMESIS1IM" > wrote in message
> Hello All,
>
> I'd like to ask you to help in the fight to get Hartz flea products off
the
> shelves. With the class action suit being settled out of court, we really
need
> your help. We need your signature on a petition that will go to the EPA
and
> Hartz. The more signatures we can get the better the chances are we can
save
> more cats from serious injury and death as a result of the use of Hartz
Flea
> and Tick Drops.
>
> Please help save cats!
>
> Thank you!
>
> http://www.petitiononline.com/hartz/petition.html
> Regards,
>
> http://www.i-love-cats.com/meow/feralfelines/

PawsForThought
July 9th 03, 05:32 PM
>From: "moi"

>I bought some pet insecticide but it WASN'T Hartz. I used
>it liberally and we got rid of the ticks. However a few days later he
>started having what I can only describe as epileptic fits. It was quite bad
>and we were very worried. He is fine now and the fits have stopped, but I
>would be interested to know if it was caused by the ticks or by the
>insecticide.

Do you recall what brand it was? It certainly is possible your cat had
toxicity from it.
________

PawsForThought
July 9th 03, 05:32 PM