PDA

View Full Version : Re: ARGH!!! Damn Cat! Just venting...

moi
July 12th 03, 06:02 AM
LOL - sorry I know I shouldn't laugh.

We have two Siamese and I regularly find poo on the floor. Like yourself
it's not because they aren't fastidiously clean. There are two causes, each
with the same results. One is eating tough grass the other is sleeping with
my daughter who has long hair...

The result is they ingest a "thread" and when they poo it makes a "chain"
but sometimes they can't eliminate the end of the thread. As a result they
dash around trying to rid themselves of this thing bobbing along behind
them! Luckily, as they eat mostly dried food, it is usually relatively dry
and can be picked up with loo roll.

The worst is when you come downstairs in the morning, bare feet and half
asleep...

Moi

"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message
> [...]

> has graced my life for 15 years. Stuck to her behind were two good
> sized turds that she had tried to scrape away on the carpet what looks
> like a few DOZEN times from the living room to the bedroom.
>
> I first donned the elbow-length rubber gloves, grabbed the box of
> Huggies Wipes and called, "Here kitty..." If you think brushing a mat
> or clipping nails is difficult, try wiping a cat's butt. After much
> squirming and hssing, fine. Lick it off. At least I got the big
> pieces. Then I set about the task of identifying and treating spots of
> poo.
>
> Two hours later all appears to be back in order. As I eat my sandwich,
> finally, Kami half-hearted requests a bite. She must know it's futile;
> she walks away and sits in her carrier in the closet for the rest of
> the evening.
>
> And here I thought I was just going to do my nails.

MaryL
July 12th 03, 12:54 PM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message

> Greeting me was Kami. You know, the darling fluffy half-Siamese who
> has graced my life for 15 years. Stuck to her behind were two good
> sized turds that she had tried to scrape away on the carpet what looks
> like a few DOZEN times from the living room to the bedroom.
>
> I first donned the elbow-length rubber gloves, grabbed the box of
> Huggies Wipes and called, "Here kitty..." If you think brushing a mat
> or clipping nails is difficult, try wiping a cat's butt. After much
> squirming and hssing, fine. Lick it off. At least I got the big
> pieces.
>
> Two hours later all appears to be back in order. As I eat my sandwich,
> finally, Kami half-hearted requests a bite. She must know it's futile;
> she walks away and sits in her carrier in the closet for the rest of
> the evening.
>
> Brandy Alexandre®

I once had a long-haired cat that occasionally would do this because the
stool would get stuck in his long fur. I found that it was much easier (and
more effective) to use a metal comb, get it as close to the body as
possible, and then pull in through to remove as much as possible. Sometimes
the stool had dried enough so that that was all that was necessary. If it
was moist, then I would go on to the next step that you described, but the
comb did a better job of getting rid of most of the damage.

Also, if this happens again, please do not deprive Kami of her meal (or the
bite of your sandwich, if this is something you usually give her). This
isn't something that she did on purpose, and she couldn't have done anything
to prevent it.

MaryL

MaryL
July 12th 03, 12:54 PM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message

> Greeting me was Kami. You know, the darling fluffy half-Siamese who
> has graced my life for 15 years. Stuck to her behind were two good
> sized turds that she had tried to scrape away on the carpet what looks
> like a few DOZEN times from the living room to the bedroom.
>
> I first donned the elbow-length rubber gloves, grabbed the box of
> Huggies Wipes and called, "Here kitty..." If you think brushing a mat
> or clipping nails is difficult, try wiping a cat's butt. After much
> squirming and hssing, fine. Lick it off. At least I got the big
> pieces.
>
> Two hours later all appears to be back in order. As I eat my sandwich,
> finally, Kami half-hearted requests a bite. She must know it's futile;
> she walks away and sits in her carrier in the closet for the rest of
> the evening.
>
> Brandy Alexandre®

I once had a long-haired cat that occasionally would do this because the
stool would get stuck in his long fur. I found that it was much easier (and
more effective) to use a metal comb, get it as close to the body as
possible, and then pull in through to remove as much as possible. Sometimes
the stool had dried enough so that that was all that was necessary. If it
was moist, then I would go on to the next step that you described, but the
comb did a better job of getting rid of most of the damage.

Also, if this happens again, please do not deprive Kami of her meal (or the
bite of your sandwich, if this is something you usually give her). This
isn't something that she did on purpose, and she couldn't have done anything
to prevent it.

MaryL

Joe Canuck
July 12th 03, 01:44 PM
Nice subject line... "Damn Cat! Just venting...".

If you truly cared for and understood your cat you would realize this
situation *isn't* your cat's fault.

So far with you we have the following:

(1) Kami is declawed because of the scratching issue.

(2) Kami is making too much noise and you posted a vent about that in
here as well. After (1) I'm surprised she isn't a biter as well.

(3) Kami has a potty accident and once again you post a vent about it in
here.

Seems to me neither Kami nor you are happy about your co-habitation
arrangements. You'd be happier without a cat and Kami would be happier
in a more loving understanding home.

You'd rather be doing your nails anyways.

--
"Its the bugs that keep it running."
-Joe Canuck

[...]

Sherry
July 12th 03, 01:52 PM
>Also, if this happens again, please do not deprive Kami of her meal (or the
>bite of your sandwich, if this is something you usually give her). This
>isn't something that she did on purpose, and she couldn't have done anything
>to prevent it.
>
>MaryL

How true. Kami's certainly not the first cat to put racing stripes on the
carpet. It just happens. Don't get mad at her or withhold treats. If it's
because she's less able to groom herself well than she used to be, and becomes
habitual, you may need to have a potty trail shaved on her bottom so that the
stool doesn't stick.

Sherry

Sherry
July 12th 03, 01:52 PM
>Also, if this happens again, please do not deprive Kami of her meal (or the
>bite of your sandwich, if this is something you usually give her). This
>isn't something that she did on purpose, and she couldn't have done anything
>to prevent it.
>
>MaryL

How true. Kami's certainly not the first cat to put racing stripes on the
carpet. It just happens. Don't get mad at her or withhold treats. If it's
because she's less able to groom herself well than she used to be, and becomes
habitual, you may need to have a potty trail shaved on her bottom so that the
stool doesn't stick.

Sherry

July 12th 03, 07:21 PM
Brandy wrote:
<snip story of blaming cat for something that she couldn't help>

This made me very sad, especially the "damn cat" part and Kami's obvious
distress as a result of your reaction to what happened. Since March my
cat Sadie has been very ill with liver/biliary problems and IBD. I've
been force feeding her all this time and she has had mostly good days
peppered with bad ones, although we're running out of options and are
now starting a last resort medication. During the bad times she hasn't
been able to help it and has pooped/vomited on the bed or all over the
floor, which is not a fun thing to clean up. Sometimes it can get
frustrating and I feel like I'm going to cry, but you know what?

I NEVER NEVER NEVER blame her.

She can't help it and I love her so much I will just shut up and clean
up, then kiss her and hug her more because she deserves extra special
care, understanding and compassion and I'm not going to allow a little
grossness to get in the way of that.

Kami is older and probably has the beginnings of arthritis as a result
of her being declawed. This could very well be contributing to her
having some problems and instead of bitching about something she can't
help, you should be spending your time developing some compassion for
the furry little *senior citizen* that shares your home. If she is
getting poop stuck to her butt you can take her to a groomer and have
her rear shaved a little so that doesn't happen. It will ease her
obvious distress when this occurs (and then I won't have to read anymore
rants about your "damn cat." )

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

July 12th 03, 07:21 PM
Brandy wrote:
[...]

July 12th 03, 10:46 PM
>This made me very sad, especially the "damn cat" part and Kami's obvious
>distress as a result of your reaction to what happened. Since March my
>cat Sadie has been very ill with liver/biliary problems and IBD. I've
>been force feeding her all this time and she has had mostly good days
>peppered with bad ones, although we're running out of options and are
>now starting a last resort medication. During the bad times she hasn't
>been able to help it and has pooped/vomited on the bed or all over the
>floor, which is not a fun thing to clean up. Sometimes it can get
>frustrating and I feel like I'm going to cry, but you know what?
>
>I NEVER NEVER NEVER blame her.
>
>She can't help it and I love her so much I will just shut up and clean
>up, then kiss her and hug her more because she deserves extra special
>care, understanding and compassion and I'm not going to allow a little
>grossness to get in the way of that.
>
>Kami is older and probably has the beginnings of arthritis as a result
>of her being declawed. This could very well be contributing to her
>having some problems and instead of bitching about something she can't
>help, you should be spending your time developing some compassion for
>the furry little *senior citizen* that shares your home. If she is
>getting poop stuck to her butt you can take her to a groomer and have
>her rear shaved a little so that doesn't happen. It will ease her
>obvious distress when this occurs (and then I won't have to read anymore
>rants about your "damn cat." )
>
>Megan

What Megan said, only she said it much better than I did. If, Brandy, you
really want solutions instead of just "venting'' listen to Megan and the rest
of us who nursed cats who were well past their "prime." If this becomes a habit
with Kami, get her butt shaved and invest in a Bissell Little Green portable
carpet/upholstery cleaner. It makes the cleaning a snap if it happens again.

Sherry

Sherry
July 12th 03, 10:46 PM
>This made me very sad, especially the "damn cat" part and Kami's obvious
>distress as a result of your reaction to what happened. Since March my
>cat Sadie has been very ill with liver/biliary problems and IBD. I've
>been force feeding her all this time and she has had mostly good days
>peppered with bad ones, although we're running out of options and are
>now starting a last resort medication. During the bad times she hasn't
>been able to help it and has pooped/vomited on the bed or all over the
>floor, which is not a fun thing to clean up. Sometimes it can get
>frustrating and I feel like I'm going to cry, but you know what?
>
>I NEVER NEVER NEVER blame her.
>
>She can't help it and I love her so much I will just shut up and clean
>up, then kiss her and hug her more because she deserves extra special
>care, understanding and compassion and I'm not going to allow a little
>grossness to get in the way of that.
>
>Kami is older and probably has the beginnings of arthritis as a result
>of her being declawed. This could very well be contributing to her
>having some problems and instead of bitching about something she can't
>help, you should be spending your time developing some compassion for
>the furry little *senior citizen* that shares your home. If she is
>getting poop stuck to her butt you can take her to a groomer and have
>her rear shaved a little so that doesn't happen. It will ease her
>obvious distress when this occurs (and then I won't have to read anymore
>rants about your "damn cat." )
>
>Megan

What Megan said, only she said it much better than I did. If, Brandy, you
really want solutions instead of just "venting'' listen to Megan and the rest
of us who nursed cats who were well past their "prime." If this becomes a habit
with Kami, get her butt shaved and invest in a Bissell Little Green portable
carpet/upholstery cleaner. It makes the cleaning a snap if it happens again.

Sherry

Karen Chuplis
July 12th 03, 11:11 PM
in article , Sherry at
wrote on 7/12/03 4:46 PM:

>> This made me very sad, especially the "damn cat" part and Kami's obvious
>> distress as a result of your reaction to what happened. Since March my
>> cat Sadie has been very ill with liver/biliary problems and IBD. I've
>> been force feeding her all this time and she has had mostly good days
>> peppered with bad ones, although we're running out of options and are
>> now starting a last resort medication. During the bad times she hasn't
>> been able to help it and has pooped/vomited on the bed or all over the
>> floor, which is not a fun thing to clean up. Sometimes it can get
>> frustrating and I feel like I'm going to cry, but you know what?
>>
>> I NEVER NEVER NEVER blame her.
>>
>> She can't help it and I love her so much I will just shut up and clean
>> up, then kiss her and hug her more because she deserves extra special
>> care, understanding and compassion and I'm not going to allow a little
>> grossness to get in the way of that.
>>
>> Kami is older and probably has the beginnings of arthritis as a result
>> of her being declawed. This could very well be contributing to her
>> having some problems and instead of bitching about something she can't
>> help, you should be spending your time developing some compassion for
>> the furry little *senior citizen* that shares your home. If she is
>> getting poop stuck to her butt you can take her to a groomer and have
>> her rear shaved a little so that doesn't happen. It will ease her
>> obvious distress when this occurs (and then I won't have to read anymore
>> rants about your "damn cat." )
>>
>> Megan
>>
> What Megan said, only she said it much better than I did. If, Brandy, you
> really want solutions instead of just "venting'' listen to Megan and the rest
> of us who nursed cats who were well past their "prime." If this becomes a
> habit
> with Kami, get her butt shaved and invest in a Bissell Little Green portable
> carpet/upholstery cleaner. It makes the cleaning a snap if it happens again.
>
> Sherry

Or I just bought a Dirt Devil Spot Lifter and I'm thrilled with it for butt
scoot marks and other spots. It has a very long cord and I expect the motor
to last much better than the cordless Bissell.

Karen

Karen Chuplis
July 12th 03, 11:11 PM
in article , Sherry at
wrote on 7/12/03 4:46 PM:

>> This made me very sad, especially the "damn cat" part and Kami's obvious
>> distress as a result of your reaction to what happened. Since March my
>> cat Sadie has been very ill with liver/biliary problems and IBD. I've
>> been force feeding her all this time and she has had mostly good days
>> peppered with bad ones, although we're running out of options and are
>> now starting a last resort medication. During the bad times she hasn't
>> been able to help it and has pooped/vomited on the bed or all over the
>> floor, which is not a fun thing to clean up. Sometimes it can get
>> frustrating and I feel like I'm going to cry, but you know what?
>>
>> I NEVER NEVER NEVER blame her.
>>
>> She can't help it and I love her so much I will just shut up and clean
>> up, then kiss her and hug her more because she deserves extra special
>> care, understanding and compassion and I'm not going to allow a little
>> grossness to get in the way of that.
>>
>> Kami is older and probably has the beginnings of arthritis as a result
>> of her being declawed. This could very well be contributing to her
>> having some problems and instead of bitching about something she can't
>> help, you should be spending your time developing some compassion for
>> the furry little *senior citizen* that shares your home. If she is
>> getting poop stuck to her butt you can take her to a groomer and have
>> her rear shaved a little so that doesn't happen. It will ease her
>> obvious distress when this occurs (and then I won't have to read anymore
>> rants about your "damn cat." )
>>
>> Megan
>>
> What Megan said, only she said it much better than I did. If, Brandy, you
> really want solutions instead of just "venting'' listen to Megan and the rest
> of us who nursed cats who were well past their "prime." If this becomes a
> habit
> with Kami, get her butt shaved and invest in a Bissell Little Green portable
> carpet/upholstery cleaner. It makes the cleaning a snap if it happens again.
>
> Sherry

Or I just bought a Dirt Devil Spot Lifter and I'm thrilled with it for butt
scoot marks and other spots. It has a very long cord and I expect the motor
to last much better than the cordless Bissell.

Karen

Sherry
July 13th 03, 12:15 AM
>Or I just bought a Dirt Devil Spot Lifter and I'm thrilled with it for butt
>scoot marks and other spots. It has a very long cord and I expect the motor
>to last much better than the cordless Bissell.
>
>Karen

I'll look for one of those! My bissell has a cord and still works great, but my
daughter keeps borrowing it!

Sherry

Sherry
July 13th 03, 12:15 AM
>Or I just bought a Dirt Devil Spot Lifter and I'm thrilled with it for butt
>scoot marks and other spots. It has a very long cord and I expect the motor
>to last much better than the cordless Bissell.
>
>Karen

I'll look for one of those! My bissell has a cord and still works great, but my
daughter keeps borrowing it!

Sherry

July 13th 03, 02:28 AM
Karen Chuplis > wrote:
> in article , Sherry at
> wrote on 7/12/03 4:46 PM:

(snip)

> > What Megan said, only she said it much better than I did. If, Brandy,
> > you really want solutions instead of just "venting'' listen to Megan
> > and the rest of us who nursed cats who were well past their "prime." If
> > this becomes a habit
> > with Kami, get her butt shaved and invest in a Bissell Little Green
> > portable carpet/upholstery cleaner. It makes the cleaning a snap if it
> > happens again.
> >
> > Sherry
>
> Or I just bought a Dirt Devil Spot Lifter and I'm thrilled with it for
> butt scoot marks and other spots. It has a very long cord and I expect
> the motor to last much better than the cordless Bissell.
>
> Karen

I have a Bissell Little Green and it has a cord - it's certainly been handy
as a "**** sucker" for the past few years, plus it has a window cleaning
gadget.

Plus, if I remember correctly, this type of butt trim is called a "sanitary
shave" at the groomer's.

July 13th 03, 02:28 AM
Karen Chuplis > wrote:
> in article , Sherry at
> wrote on 7/12/03 4:46 PM:

(snip)

> > What Megan said, only she said it much better than I did. If, Brandy,
> > you really want solutions instead of just "venting'' listen to Megan
> > and the rest of us who nursed cats who were well past their "prime." If
> > this becomes a habit
> > with Kami, get her butt shaved and invest in a Bissell Little Green
> > portable carpet/upholstery cleaner. It makes the cleaning a snap if it
> > happens again.
> >
> > Sherry
>
> Or I just bought a Dirt Devil Spot Lifter and I'm thrilled with it for
> butt scoot marks and other spots. It has a very long cord and I expect
> the motor to last much better than the cordless Bissell.
>
> Karen

I have a Bissell Little Green and it has a cord - it's certainly been handy
as a "**** sucker" for the past few years, plus it has a window cleaning
gadget.

Plus, if I remember correctly, this type of butt trim is called a "sanitary
shave" at the groomer's.

July 13th 03, 06:52 AM
"Brandy > wrote:
> carpet cleaner of any kind just because of Kami. I'll knock wood on
> that one. Is it my imagination or do people have no sense of humor and
> do not know what a "vent" truly is?

Nope, I think some peopel on here have had to deal with people who
shouldn't have pets too long they've gotten all over reactive about anyone
posting anything negative about their cat (even if it is meant to be
cutesy). I think they did take your post way over seriously and should
ligthen up.

On the other hand, understand that some have probably seen people who have
blamed it on their cat seriously and took it out on the cat (I met a lady
who was going to return her cat to the shelter cause it peed once on her
couch, and she didn't want to hear about how she might prevent it
happening again, she didn't care, she just wanted to punish the cat). So,
they are overreacting, but probably because they've seen too many times
when people were actually serious.

I used to think that a lot of people posting some horrid things here were
trolls. After meeting people in real life who had the same view as those
"trolls", I'm not so sure.

Alice

--
The root cause of problems is simple overpopulation. People just aren't
worth very much any more, and they know it. Makes 'em testy. ...Bev
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) Cat by Felix Lee.

July 13th 03, 06:52 AM
"Brandy > wrote:
> carpet cleaner of any kind just because of Kami. I'll knock wood on
> that one. Is it my imagination or do people have no sense of humor and
> do not know what a "vent" truly is?

Nope, I think some peopel on here have had to deal with people who
shouldn't have pets too long they've gotten all over reactive about anyone
posting anything negative about their cat (even if it is meant to be
cutesy). I think they did take your post way over seriously and should
ligthen up.

On the other hand, understand that some have probably seen people who have
blamed it on their cat seriously and took it out on the cat (I met a lady
who was going to return her cat to the shelter cause it peed once on her
couch, and she didn't want to hear about how she might prevent it
happening again, she didn't care, she just wanted to punish the cat). So,
they are overreacting, but probably because they've seen too many times
when people were actually serious.

I used to think that a lot of people posting some horrid things here were
trolls. After meeting people in real life who had the same view as those
"trolls", I'm not so sure.

Alice

--
The root cause of problems is simple overpopulation. People just aren't
worth very much any more, and they know it. Makes 'em testy. ...Bev
|\ _,,,---,,_ Tigress
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ http://havoc.gtf.gatech.edu/tigress
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) Cat by Felix Lee.

Karen Chuplis
July 13th 03, 12:10 PM
in article , at
wrote on 7/13/03 12:52 AM:

> "Brandy > wrote:
>> carpet cleaner of any kind just because of Kami. I'll knock wood on
>> that one. Is it my imagination or do people have no sense of humor and
>> do not know what a "vent" truly is?
>>

> Nope, I think some peopel on here have had to deal with people who
> shouldn't have pets too long they've gotten all over reactive about anyone
> posting anything negative about their cat (even if it is meant to be
> cutesy). I think they did take your post way over seriously and should
> ligthen up.
>
> On the other hand, understand that some have probably seen people who have
> blamed it on their cat seriously and took it out on the cat (I met a lady
> who was going to return her cat to the shelter cause it peed once on her
> couch, and she didn't want to hear about how she might prevent it
> happening again, she didn't care, she just wanted to punish the cat). So,
> they are overreacting, but probably because they've seen too many times
> when people were actually serious.
>
> I used to think that a lot of people posting some horrid things here were
> trolls. After meeting people in real life who had the same view as those
> "trolls", I'm not so sure.
>
> Alice

If you've read Brandy's past posts, you might see why we don't think it's so
"cutesy".

Karen

Karen Chuplis
July 13th 03, 12:10 PM
in article , at
wrote on 7/13/03 12:52 AM:

> "Brandy > wrote:
>> carpet cleaner of any kind just because of Kami. I'll knock wood on
>> that one. Is it my imagination or do people have no sense of humor and
>> do not know what a "vent" truly is?
>>

> Nope, I think some peopel on here have had to deal with people who
> shouldn't have pets too long they've gotten all over reactive about anyone
> posting anything negative about their cat (even if it is meant to be
> cutesy). I think they did take your post way over seriously and should
> ligthen up.
>
> On the other hand, understand that some have probably seen people who have
> blamed it on their cat seriously and took it out on the cat (I met a lady
> who was going to return her cat to the shelter cause it peed once on her
> couch, and she didn't want to hear about how she might prevent it
> happening again, she didn't care, she just wanted to punish the cat). So,
> they are overreacting, but probably because they've seen too many times
> when people were actually serious.
>
> I used to think that a lot of people posting some horrid things here were
> trolls. After meeting people in real life who had the same view as those
> "trolls", I'm not so sure.
>
> Alice

If you've read Brandy's past posts, you might see why we don't think it's so
"cutesy".

Karen

PawsForThought
July 13th 03, 03:31 PM
>From: "BrandyÂ*Alexandre" Â*

>Laura R. >, with thought
>and calculation, said in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
>> circa 12 Jul 2003 21:46:21 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
>> Sherry ) said,
>>> What Megan said, only she said it much better than I did. If,
>>> Brandy, you really want solutions instead of just "venting''
>>> listen to Megan and the rest of us who nursed cats who were well
>>> past their "prime." If this becomes a habit with Kami, get her
>>> butt shaved and invest in a Bissell Little Green portable
>>> carpet/upholstery cleaner. It makes the cleaning a snap if it
>>> happens again.
>>>
>> I have one of those and ended up buying a full-blown steam cleaner
>> when Alex's lymphoma was at its worst. And if he doesn't bring up
>> a furball within the next day, then it looks like the cancer is
>> back. At least I have wood floors in the new place.
>>
>> Oh, I almost forgot why I responded- use OxyClean in the Green
>> Machine- it works really well.
>>
>> Laura
>>

>Contrary to the assumption that this is a common occurence that needs a
>solution, it isn't. Otherwise I would have just taken it in stride.
>It was just annoying because I had other plans and sandwich that was
>meant to be eaten toasty. I've actually never felt the need to get a
>carpet cleaner of any kind just because of Kami. I'll knock wood on
>that one. Is it my imagination or do people have no sense of humor and
>do not know what a "vent" truly is?

Geez, you really are a selfish self-absorbed one, aren't you? That poor cat to
have an owner who finds it more imporant to have a toasty sandwich than to care
that she may be sick and need care.

Lauren
________

PawsForThought
July 13th 03, 03:31 PM
>From: "BrandyÂ*Alexandre" Â*

>Laura R. >, with thought
>and calculation, said in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
>> circa 12 Jul 2003 21:46:21 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
>> Sherry ) said,
>>> What Megan said, only she said it much better than I did. If,
>>> Brandy, you really want solutions instead of just "venting''
>>> listen to Megan and the rest of us who nursed cats who were well
>>> past their "prime." If this becomes a habit with Kami, get her
>>> butt shaved and invest in a Bissell Little Green portable
>>> carpet/upholstery cleaner. It makes the cleaning a snap if it
>>> happens again.
>>>
>> I have one of those and ended up buying a full-blown steam cleaner
>> when Alex's lymphoma was at its worst. And if he doesn't bring up
>> a furball within the next day, then it looks like the cancer is
>> back. At least I have wood floors in the new place.
>>
>> Oh, I almost forgot why I responded- use OxyClean in the Green
>> Machine- it works really well.
>>
>> Laura
>>

>Contrary to the assumption that this is a common occurence that needs a
>solution, it isn't. Otherwise I would have just taken it in stride.
>It was just annoying because I had other plans and sandwich that was
>meant to be eaten toasty. I've actually never felt the need to get a
>carpet cleaner of any kind just because of Kami. I'll knock wood on
>that one. Is it my imagination or do people have no sense of humor and
>do not know what a "vent" truly is?

Geez, you really are a selfish self-absorbed one, aren't you? That poor cat to
have an owner who finds it more imporant to have a toasty sandwich than to care
that she may be sick and need care.

Lauren
________

July 13th 03, 04:19 PM
Karen Chuplis > wrote:
> If you've read Brandy's past posts, you might see why we don't think it's so
> "cutesy".

I don't suscribe to the idea that you should follow around a poster and
decide that everything they write is evil even if you dislike them.

Some one can do something and not mean anything bad by it even if they
have done other bad stuff. So far from what I've seen people are ****ed at
her for declawing her cat, but that doesn't mean she was saying she now
disliked the cat for this thing. She was just venting! I've vented about
my cats before, doesn't mean I'm turning them into the shelter or don't
love them.

I know how she feels. I had some one jump down my back when I first got my
Siamese and I was nervous and posted it. She immediately decided that
meant I was giving my cat back... because I had gotten her from a breeder
and had said that I had nothing against breeding cats before that post (as
long as the breeder is "responsible" which is where teh disagreement
starts because some people feel ther eis no responsible breeding).
So therefore I was labeled as an evil owner and anything I said that
indicated fear or negativity must mean that I was just going to throw that
cat away. Just because I had posted something before that some one
disagreed with. Therefore any future posts must be bad.

Well, I still have her. She took 3 months to let me get close to her and
is still somewhat timid, but she is totally attached to me. And I wouldn't
be bragging about it except to show how wrong that person is, but I know
(especially after meeting some people) that a lot of epople would have
just either returned the cat or put her in the shelter when she didn't
stop hissing and hiding in the closet. I swear, at one point I thought I
was going to have a decorative cat only, but I wasn't about to turn her to
the shelter.

One behavior you dislike doesn't necessarily mean she's going to do
everythign you dislike. I don't like declawing one bit and I think it
should be illegal, but because some one declaws doesn't mean they are
necessarily going to be horrible owners in other fields (like taking it
out on the cat when the cat does something it can't necessarily help).

Alice

--
The root cause of problems is simple overpopulation. People just aren't
worth very much any more, and they know it. Makes 'em testy. ...Bev
|\ _,,,---,,_ Tigress
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ http://havoc.gtf.gatech.edu/tigress
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) Cat by Felix Lee.

July 13th 03, 04:19 PM
Karen Chuplis > wrote:
> If you've read Brandy's past posts, you might see why we don't think it's so
> "cutesy".

I don't suscribe to the idea that you should follow around a poster and
decide that everything they write is evil even if you dislike them.

Some one can do something and not mean anything bad by it even if they
have done other bad stuff. So far from what I've seen people are ****ed at
her for declawing her cat, but that doesn't mean she was saying she now
disliked the cat for this thing. She was just venting! I've vented about
my cats before, doesn't mean I'm turning them into the shelter or don't
love them.

I know how she feels. I had some one jump down my back when I first got my
Siamese and I was nervous and posted it. She immediately decided that
meant I was giving my cat back... because I had gotten her from a breeder
and had said that I had nothing against breeding cats before that post (as
long as the breeder is "responsible" which is where teh disagreement
starts because some people feel ther eis no responsible breeding).
So therefore I was labeled as an evil owner and anything I said that
indicated fear or negativity must mean that I was just going to throw that
cat away. Just because I had posted something before that some one
disagreed with. Therefore any future posts must be bad.

Well, I still have her. She took 3 months to let me get close to her and
is still somewhat timid, but she is totally attached to me. And I wouldn't
be bragging about it except to show how wrong that person is, but I know
(especially after meeting some people) that a lot of epople would have
just either returned the cat or put her in the shelter when she didn't
stop hissing and hiding in the closet. I swear, at one point I thought I
was going to have a decorative cat only, but I wasn't about to turn her to
the shelter.

One behavior you dislike doesn't necessarily mean she's going to do
everythign you dislike. I don't like declawing one bit and I think it
should be illegal, but because some one declaws doesn't mean they are
necessarily going to be horrible owners in other fields (like taking it
out on the cat when the cat does something it can't necessarily help).

Alice

--
The root cause of problems is simple overpopulation. People just aren't
worth very much any more, and they know it. Makes 'em testy. ...Bev
|\ _,,,---,,_ Tigress
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ http://havoc.gtf.gatech.edu/tigress
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) Cat by Felix Lee.

Karen Chuplis
July 13th 03, 04:49 PM
in article , at
wrote on 7/13/03 10:19 AM:

> Karen Chuplis > wrote:
>> If you've read Brandy's past posts, you might see why we don't think it's so
>> "cutesy".
>
> I don't suscribe to the idea that you should follow around a poster and
> decide that everything they write is evil even if you dislike them.

I don't "follow her around". She posts right here. She posts on another
group I read and I don't trash her about her behaviour to her cat there. It
isn't relative. But after reading all her other posts on Kami and her
reasons for declawing and her impatience with Kami in a number of areas, I
found this vent NOT cutesy and far from sympathetic for an old cat who has
no choice if she gets poopy butt or not.

> Some one can do something and not mean anything bad by it even if they
> have done other bad stuff. So far from what I've seen people are ****ed at
> her for declawing her cat, but that doesn't mean she was saying she now
> disliked the cat for this thing. She was just venting! I've vented about
> my cats before, doesn't mean I'm turning them into the shelter or don't
> love them.
> is
I'm sorry, but after a long history of her impatience with Kami for
basically, being a cat, I felt this post had more truth than momentary vent
to it.
> I know how she feels. I had some one jump down my back when I first got my
> Siamese and I was nervous and posted it. She immediately decided that
> meant I was giving my cat back... because I had gotten her from a breeder
> and had said that I had nothing against breeding cats before that post (as
> long as the breeder is "responsible" which is where teh disagreement
> starts because some people feel ther eis no responsible breeding).
> So therefore I was labeled as an evil owner and anything I said that
> indicated fear or negativity must mean that I was just going to throw that
> cat away. Just because I had posted something before that some one
> disagreed with. Therefore any future posts must be bad.

IMO, this is an entirely different case.

> Well, I still have her. She took 3 months to let me get close to her and
> is still somewhat timid, but she is totally attached to me. And I wouldn't
> be bragging about it except to show how wrong that person is, but I know
> (especially after meeting some people) that a lot of epople would have
> just either returned the cat or put her in the shelter when she didn't
> stop hissing and hiding in the closet. I swear, at one point I thought I
> was going to have a decorative cat only, but I wasn't about to turn her to
> the shelter.

I'm glad she's gotten over her fear.

> One behavior you dislike doesn't necessarily mean she's going to do
> everythign you dislike. I don't like declawing one bit and I think it
> should be illegal, but because some one declaws doesn't mean they are
> necessarily going to be horrible owners in other fields (like taking it
> out on the cat when the cat does something it can't necessarily help).
>
> Alice

I will say again, after at least a two year history of her posts about Kami,
I have reason to believe this was not a "cutsey vent" and that she really
harbored resentment against a poor cat for having poopy butt which is
utterly beyond the cats control.

Karen

Karen Chuplis
July 13th 03, 04:49 PM
in article , at
wrote on 7/13/03 10:19 AM:

> [...]

> stop hissing and hiding in the closet. I swear, at one point I thought I
> was going to have a decorative cat only, but I wasn't about to turn her to
> the shelter.

I'm glad she's gotten over her fear.

> One behavior you dislike doesn't necessarily mean she's going to do
> everythign you dislike. I don't like declawing one bit and I think it
> should be illegal, but because some one declaws doesn't mean they are
> necessarily going to be horrible owners in other fields (like taking it
> out on the cat when the cat does something it can't necessarily help).
>
> Alice

I will say again, after at least a two year history of her posts about Kami,
I have reason to believe this was not a "cutsey vent" and that she really
harbored resentment against a poor cat for having poopy butt which is

July 13th 03, 06:27 PM
Karen Chuplis > wrote:

(snip)

> I will say again, after at least a two year history of her posts about
> Kami, I have reason to believe this was not a "cutsey vent" and that she
> really harbored resentment against a poor cat for having poopy butt which
> is utterly beyond the cats control.
>
> Karen

Plus, anyone who goes on record as describing another poster's cat as
"ugly" (see May 2003 archives) really doesn't deserve any courtesies
extended, imo.

The passage of time doesn't buy anyone forgiveness - apologies do. And
none were extended.

July 13th 03, 06:27 PM
Karen Chuplis > wrote:

(snip)

> I will say again, after at least a two year history of her posts about
> Kami, I have reason to believe this was not a "cutsey vent" and that she
> really harbored resentment against a poor cat for having poopy butt which
> is utterly beyond the cats control.
>
> Karen

Plus, anyone who goes on record as describing another poster's cat as
"ugly" (see May 2003 archives) really doesn't deserve any courtesies
extended, imo.

The passage of time doesn't buy anyone forgiveness - apologies do. And
none were extended.

Joe Canuck
July 14th 03, 12:54 AM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> There is a reason certain people are still in a killfile. Your
> responsable response will not work on an unreasonable person. Veyr
> nice try, though. Thanks.

(1) Most of us don't give a hoot about your killfile contents. If we
want to get our message across we know how.

(2) Posts either started by you or those in which you participate
generally *always* have some sort of controversy associated with them.

(3) Some of us don't buy into your cutsy Kami posts because of your past
comments related to Kami. Consistent past behavior is very often and
predictor of the future... in your case with Kami it has been spot on.

Note the subtle change to the subject line.

--

Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> There is a reason certain people are still in a killfile. Your
> responsable response will not work on an unreasonable person. Veyr
> nice try, though. Thanks.

(1) Most of us don't give a hoot about your killfile contents. If we
want to get our message across we know how.

(2) Posts either started by you or those in which you participate
generally *always* have some sort of controversy associated with them.

(3) Some of us don't buy into your cutsy Kami posts because of your past
comments related to Kami. Consistent past behavior is very often and
predictor of the future... in your case with Kami it has been spot on.

Note the subtle change to the subject line.

--
"Its the bugs that keep it running."
-Joe Canuck

Outsider
July 14th 03, 01:03 AM
Laura R. > wrote in
.net:

> circa Sun, 13 Jul 2003 19:08:05 -0000, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
> BrandyÂ*Alexandre Â*) said,
>>
>> > Um, why in the hell are you responding to my post, which offered
>> > exactly *zero* opinion on your post?
>> >
>> > Jeezus.
>> >
>> > Laura
>> >

>> Because it was a post reponding to a post in a thread I started. If
>> you want a private coversation, take it to email. Otherwise,
>> everything here is free game.
>>
> Look, you ignorant bitch, if you don't know how to respond
> appropriately to a thread, then don't do it. You have some serious
> balls. I was probably the *ONLY* person in the thread who hadn't
> judged you, and you chose to jump all over my case for things I never
> said. Grow the fsck up and acknowledge that you were out of line.
>
> Laura

Re-read Brandy's post, your post and the one before it WHICH Brandy quoted
along with yours. Quite appropriate since here response seemed to be,
mainly, for that posters comments. Your reading skill is about par with
the rest of your communication skills.

Andy

Outsider
July 14th 03, 01:03 AM
Laura R. > wrote in
.net:

> circa Sun, 13 Jul 2003 19:08:05 -0000, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
> BrandyÂ*Alexandre Â*) said,
>>
>> > Um, why in the hell are you responding to my post, which offered
>> > exactly *zero* opinion on your post?
>> >
>> > Jeezus.
>> >
>> > Laura
>> >

>> Because it was a post reponding to a post in a thread I started. If
>> you want a private coversation, take it to email. Otherwise,
>> everything here is free game.
>>
> Look, you ignorant bitch, if you don't know how to respond
> appropriately to a thread, then don't do it. You have some serious
> balls. I was probably the *ONLY* person in the thread who hadn't
> judged you, and you chose to jump all over my case for things I never
> said. Grow the fsck up and acknowledge that you were out of line.
>
> Laura

Re-read Brandy's post, your post and the one before it WHICH Brandy quoted
along with yours. Quite appropriate since here response seemed to be,
mainly, for that posters comments. Your reading skill is about par with
the rest of your communication skills.

Andy

Outsider
July 14th 03, 01:10 AM
wrote in :

> I don't suscribe to the idea that you should follow around a poster
> and decide that everything they write is evil even if you dislike
> them.
>
> Some one can do something and not mean anything bad by it even if they
> have done other bad stuff. So far from what I've seen people are
> ****ed at her for declawing her cat, but that doesn't mean she was
> saying she now disliked the cat for this thing. She was just venting!
> I've vented about my cats before, doesn't mean I'm turning them into
> the shelter or don't love them.

> Alice

You know how it goes; some people love all animals except the 2 legged
ones. Those deserve no forgiveness for anything. I am not thrilled by the
thought of someone having de-clawed their cat but not being without sin I
will confine myself to very small stones.

Andy

Outsider
July 14th 03, 01:10 AM
wrote in :

> I don't suscribe to the idea that you should follow around a poster
> and decide that everything they write is evil even if you dislike
> them.
>
> Some one can do something and not mean anything bad by it even if they
> have done other bad stuff. So far from what I've seen people are
> ****ed at her for declawing her cat, but that doesn't mean she was
> saying she now disliked the cat for this thing. She was just venting!
> I've vented about my cats before, doesn't mean I'm turning them into
> the shelter or don't love them.

> Alice

You know how it goes; some people love all animals except the 2 legged
ones. Those deserve no forgiveness for anything. I am not thrilled by the
thought of someone having de-clawed their cat but not being without sin I
will confine myself to very small stones.

Andy

Outsider
July 14th 03, 01:16 AM
Laura R. > wrote in
.net:

> circa Sun, 13 Jul 2003 19:10:40 -0000, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
> BrandyÂ*Alexandre Â*) said,
>> > Totally out of line, Ms. Alexandre. If you don't like what somebody
>> > has to say, respond to that person's post, not to somebody else's.
>> >
>> > Laura
>> >

>> Get over it. If you let these simple non-things upset you like that,
>> perhaps it's time to log off. I replied to the contents of the post I
>> saw. I did comments on carpet cleaners and I am allowed to. Free
>> country--get used to it. As for the person you were responding to, it
>> was killfiled. I think perhaps it's time for you, too. Criminiy.
>> It's not the first time anyone has ever commented on a what someone
>> said as well as what they quoted. Take a pill or something.
>>
> You were totally out of line. Too bad you can't admit it, but then
> again, that seems to be pretty common for you. Please do killfile me,
> you ignorant bitch.
>
> Laura

That's rich! Do you know what out of line is? Is this the only way you
can express yourself?

Andy

Outsider
July 14th 03, 01:16 AM
Laura R. > wrote in
.net:

> circa Sun, 13 Jul 2003 19:10:40 -0000, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
> BrandyÂ*Alexandre Â*) said,
>> > Totally out of line, Ms. Alexandre. If you don't like what somebody
>> > has to say, respond to that person's post, not to somebody else's.
>> >
>> > Laura
>> >

>> Get over it. If you let these simple non-things upset you like that,
>> perhaps it's time to log off. I replied to the contents of the post I
>> saw. I did comments on carpet cleaners and I am allowed to. Free
>> country--get used to it. As for the person you were responding to, it
>> was killfiled. I think perhaps it's time for you, too. Criminiy.
>> It's not the first time anyone has ever commented on a what someone
>> said as well as what they quoted. Take a pill or something.
>>
> You were totally out of line. Too bad you can't admit it, but then
> again, that seems to be pretty common for you. Please do killfile me,
> you ignorant bitch.
>
> Laura

That's rich! Do you know what out of line is? Is this the only way you
can express yourself?

Andy

Joe Canuck
July 14th 03, 03:19 AM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> "Ignorant bitch" and "out of line." Not only does that come across as
> a complete oxtmoron in a strange way, but you sound like a broken
> record. And I feel more than comfortable in the way I posted a simple
> response two both what you said and what you quoted regardless of your
> over-the-top non sequitur reaction to it. Thankfully, another poster
> thinks you've flipped out, too.

I think yer both nuts... but *you* in particular since you've got a
habit of creating chaos in the newsgroups.

--

Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> "Ignorant bitch" and "out of line." Not only does that come across as
> a complete oxtmoron in a strange way, but you sound like a broken
> record. And I feel more than comfortable in the way I posted a simple
> response two both what you said and what you quoted regardless of your
> over-the-top non sequitur reaction to it. Thankfully, another poster
> thinks you've flipped out, too.

I think yer both nuts... but *you* in particular since you've got a
habit of creating chaos in the newsgroups.

--
"Its the bugs that keep it running."
-Joe Canuck

Joe Canuck
July 14th 03, 05:58 AM
Laura R. wrote:
> circa Sun, 13 Jul 2003 22:19:19 -0400, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
> Joe Canuck ) said,
>
>>I think yer both nuts...
>>

> Ah, so much for that lack of pattern.
>
> Laura

Wait wait... don't killfile me just yet. I'm really a nice guy
underneath a grumpy exterior.

:-)

--

Laura R. wrote:
> circa Sun, 13 Jul 2003 22:19:19 -0400, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
> Joe Canuck ) said,
>
>>I think yer both nuts...
>>

> Ah, so much for that lack of pattern.
>
> Laura

Wait wait... don't killfile me just yet. I'm really a nice guy
underneath a grumpy exterior.

:-)

--
"Its the bugs that keep it running."
-Joe Canuck

Outsider
July 14th 03, 12:47 PM
Laura R. > wrote in
.net:

> circa Mon, 14 Jul 2003 00:16:30 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
> Outsider ) said,
>>
>> That's rich! Do you know what out of line is? Is this the only way
>> you can express yourself?
>>
> Look, dink,

Dink? Gee, your level of venom is slipping.

just because you apparently don't know how to follow a
> thread, either, doesn't mean you should open your yap and prove what
> a fool you are. You and Brandy should get along famously. You're both
> idiots.

Oh well, we all can't be geniuses.

Outsider
July 14th 03, 12:47 PM
Laura R. > wrote in
.net:

> circa Mon, 14 Jul 2003 00:16:30 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
> Outsider ) said,
>>
>> That's rich! Do you know what out of line is? Is this the only way
>> you can express yourself?
>>
> Look, dink,

Dink? Gee, your level of venom is slipping.

just because you apparently don't know how to follow a
> thread, either, doesn't mean you should open your yap and prove what
> a fool you are. You and Brandy should get along famously. You're both
> idiots.

Oh well, we all can't be geniuses.

Joe Canuck2
July 14th 03, 08:34 PM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> Dunce. :::chuff::: You're the one who wanted it to be all about you
> and didn't change the subject line.

Hahahaha... yer the dunce. That was *me* who changed the subject line.

--

Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> Dunce. :::chuff::: You're the one who wanted it to be all about you
> and didn't change the subject line.

Hahahaha... yer the dunce. That was *me* who changed the subject line.

--
"Its the bugs that keep it running."
-Joe Canuck

Messalina
July 15th 03, 01:52 AM
Joe Canuck > wrote in message >...
> Nice subject line... "Damn Cat! Just venting...".
>
> If you truly cared for and understood your cat you would realize this
> situation *isn't* your cat's fault.
>
> So far with you we have the following:
>
> (1) Kami is declawed because of the scratching issue.
>
> (2) Kami is making too much noise and you posted a vent about that in
> here as well. After (1) I'm surprised she isn't a biter as well.
>
> (3) Kami has a potty accident and once again you post a vent about it in
> here.
>
> Seems to me neither Kami nor you are happy about your co-habitation
> arrangements. You'd be happier without a cat and Kami would be happier
> in a more loving understanding home.
>
> You'd rather be doing your nails anyways.

I didn't get that out of the original post at all. Do you have any
idea what "just venting" means? I think the poster was just sharing
part of her cat experience du jour. And I didn't get that kami was
being deprived of a treat as punishment, but that kami never gets a
share of human food but never quits trying (how like a cat!).

Mez

Messalina
July 15th 03, 01:52 AM
Joe Canuck > wrote in message >...
> Nice subject line... "Damn Cat! Just venting...".
>
> If you truly cared for and understood your cat you would realize this
> situation *isn't* your cat's fault.
>
> So far with you we have the following:
>
> (1) Kami is declawed because of the scratching issue.
>
> (2) Kami is making too much noise and you posted a vent about that in
> here as well. After (1) I'm surprised she isn't a biter as well.
>
> (3) Kami has a potty accident and once again you post a vent about it in
> here.
>
> Seems to me neither Kami nor you are happy about your co-habitation
> arrangements. You'd be happier without a cat and Kami would be happier
> in a more loving understanding home.
>
> You'd rather be doing your nails anyways.

I didn't get that out of the original post at all. Do you have any
idea what "just venting" means? I think the poster was just sharing
part of her cat experience du jour. And I didn't get that kami was
being deprived of a treat as punishment, but that kami never gets a
share of human food but never quits trying (how like a cat!).

Mez

Cheryl
July 15th 03, 03:21 AM
"Joe Canuck*" > wrote in message
.. .
> Messalina wrote:
>
> > I didn't get that out of the original post at all. Do you have
any
> > idea what "just venting" means? I think the poster was just
sharing

> Uh yes... in Brandy's case it means "I'm starting a new flame war."
>
> ;-)

What's with the subtle nym changes, d00d? Dodging killfiles? ;0)

Cheryl
July 15th 03, 03:21 AM
"Joe Canuck*" > wrote in message
.. .
> Messalina wrote:
>
> > I didn't get that out of the original post at all. Do you have
any
> > idea what "just venting" means? I think the poster was just
sharing

> Uh yes... in Brandy's case it means "I'm starting a new flame war."
>
> ;-)

What's with the subtle nym changes, d00d? Dodging killfiles? ;0)

Joe Canuck
July 15th 03, 03:50 AM
Cheryl wrote:

> What's with the subtle nym changes, d00d? Dodging killfiles? ;0)

Oh oh... I've been discovered. ;-)

--

Cheryl wrote:

> What's with the subtle nym changes, d00d? Dodging killfiles? ;0)

Oh oh... I've been discovered. ;-)

--
"Its the bugs that keep it running."
-Joe Canuck

Sherry
July 15th 03, 04:37 AM
>I didn't get that out of the original post at all. Do you have any
>idea what "just venting" means? I think the poster was just sharing
>part of her cat experience du jour. And I didn't get that kami was
>being deprived of a treat as punishment, but that kami never gets a
>share of human food but never quits trying (how like a cat!).
>
>Mez

Wow, you must really be intuitive. All that, gleaned by someone who has never
posted on a cat newsgroup before but is a regular on Brandy's celebrity gossip
haunts. Or a sockpuppet. But, that's a real improvement over Brandy creating
new addys to offer support and agree with herself. ..."Savvy
Cat"..."MisLabeled"..."BMW69", etc. etc.

Sherry

Sherry
July 15th 03, 04:37 AM
>I didn't get that out of the original post at all. Do you have any
>idea what "just venting" means? I think the poster was just sharing
>part of her cat experience du jour. And I didn't get that kami was
>being deprived of a treat as punishment, but that kami never gets a
>share of human food but never quits trying (how like a cat!).
>
>Mez

Wow, you must really be intuitive. All that, gleaned by someone who has never
posted on a cat newsgroup before but is a regular on Brandy's celebrity gossip
haunts. Or a sockpuppet. But, that's a real improvement over Brandy creating
new addys to offer support and agree with herself. ..."Savvy
Cat"..."MisLabeled"..."BMW69", etc. etc.

Sherry

Joe Canuck
July 15th 03, 03:21 PM
wombn wrote:

> takes 2 to tango.

I really don't care to tango with the likes of "Brandy" however the well
being of a cat is in question here which is the real issue.

> It's really hard for one person who have a whole flame war all to
> him/her self.

Its called newsgroup arson. ;-)

--

wombn wrote:

> takes 2 to tango.

I really don't care to tango with the likes of "Brandy" however the well
being of a cat is in question here which is the real issue.

> It's really hard for one person who have a whole flame war all to
> him/her self.

Its called newsgroup arson. ;-)

--
"Its the bugs that keep it running."
-Joe Canuck

Abused Man
July 15th 03, 06:36 PM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:
> wombn >, with thought and calculation, said
> in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

>>takes 2 to tango.
>>
>>It's really hard for one person who have a whole flame war all to
>>him/her self.
>>

> Beyond that, he goes out of his way to evade killfiles to demand my
> attention and get something going.

The issue doesn't revolve around you.

The issue is the well being of your cat.

Abused Man
July 15th 03, 06:36 PM