PDA

View Full Version : O'Molley-Hercules & Xena....pls, wish us luck! (Long)

Andr0meda
July 12th 03, 08:08 AM
Hi.......
The big day has arrived; I am adopting another kitty!!!!!!!!
Xena is getting a brother, a 5-year old Red Burmese named O'Molley. He comes
to us by recommendation of our Vet, from a marriage split-up. He has just
acquired another name of Hercules (from me), to match Xena.
O'Molley-Hercules arrives tomorrow, and I am getting my large bathroom ready
for him - bed, scratching post, litter tray, etc.
I was just so excited, I would have to let everybody know!!!.
I am prepared to take as long as it needs for Xena and Hercules to become
friends, and I hope that it won't annoy anyone when I keep posting for
advise or just to share......
Please, wish us luck!
>^^<;>^^<:))))))))
Andr0

PawsForThought
July 12th 03, 01:53 PM
>From: "Andr0meda"

>Please, wish us luck!

Good luck and congratulations!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and I know things
will work out. Just take things slow and I bet Xena and Hercules will become
fast friends.

Lauren
________

PawsForThought
July 12th 03, 01:53 PM
>From: "Andr0meda"

>Please, wish us luck!

Good luck and congratulations!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and I know things
will work out. Just take things slow and I bet Xena and Hercules will become
fast friends.

Lauren
________

MacCandace
July 12th 03, 07:29 PM
<< Hi.......
The big day has arrived; I am adopting another kitty!!!!!!!! >>

Congratulations! I hope all 3 of you will be very happy.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

MacCandace
July 12th 03, 07:29 PM
The big day has arrived; I am adopting another kitty!!!!!!!! >>

Congratulations! I hope all 3 of you will be very happy.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

Andr0meda
July 13th 03, 05:08 AM