PDA

View Full Version : Just put "Soft Paws" on my cats

P.D.
July 19th 03, 01:01 AM
I just applied "Soft Paws" to 2 of my 3 cats for the 1st time today. I was
amazingly easy to do (with a little help from my wife). I was surprised at
how quickly they adjusted tot hem. They did not lick or bite at them and
have been going about their normal business for several hours now.

Good stuff so far.

Steve

PawsForThought
July 19th 03, 01:23 AM
>From: "P.D."

>I just applied "Soft Paws" to 2 of my 3 cats for the 1st time today. I was
>amazingly easy to do (with a little help from my wife). I was surprised at
>how quickly they adjusted tot hem. They did not lick or bite at them and
>have been going about their normal business for several hours now.
>
>Good stuff so far.

That's great, Steve. I personally don't use them but I know people that swear
by them.

Lauren
________

PawsForThought