PDA

View Full Version : Re: A three year update. A good story.

Jenny Rizzo
July 23rd 03, 02:07 PM
Your boys are absolutely gorgeous! How lucky they are to have "found" you!
They photograph so well. I love the photo of them on the laundry. I have
two brothers (littermates) who will be 6 yrs. old next month. I adopted
them about a year ago from one of those pet clinics (their owner was an
older woman who had health problems). Anyway, I agree with you about
personalities. Tigger is much more laid back and more of a mush. Simba is
mushy on his terms and sometimes he's a little jumpy. They run around after
eachother and make funny noises too!

Thanks for sharing the story and their pictures!

"Khufu" > wrote in message
> Greetings all. Three years ago I posted a message to one of the
> rec.pets.cats* groups asking for advice on a feral kitten I rescued from
> certain death or torture. Here is the original post:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&selm=3K2y
5.7468%24HS1.317570%40typhoon.tampabay.rr.com

> First of all, thank you to everyone who offered advice. I am very happy
> say it is their estimated birthday (3years) and they are both doing
> wonderful. They are both boys, despite my use of "she" in the original
post
> (hey, they were kittens.. I couldn't see anything. :) ). The first kitten
> rescued (Luna) is still my best pal.. I see him looking out the window and
> jumping down every night when I come home to greet me at the door. When I
> come home he "kisses" me (sniffs my mouth area, is there a known reason he
> does this?) He is never not by my side when I sleep at night. He is my
> first pet that is my own - not my parents - and he is so special to me.
The