PDA

View Full Version : Re: citrus and cats

*~*SooZy*~*
July 25th 03, 11:20 AM
"J1Boss" > wrote in message
> I've been using a ctirus room spray on my sofas the last few weeks, and
Skip
> has not urinated on them as a result. Decided to give it a try somewhat
like
> orange peels in gardens. Any potential problems with using this?

no but bet your neighbours wont be too happy when they use their gardens as
a large litter box ;-) LOL

J1Boss
July 25th 03, 01:20 PM
>From: "*~*SooZy*~*"

>no but bet your neighbours wont be too happy when they use their gardens as
>a large litter box ;-) LOL

My kitties both stay indoors, so never fear! I'm just happy to have found
something that works that doesn't involve drugging him or spending a small
fortune on Feliway (which we do have, but it has never been as effective as
this spray!)

Janet Boss
Best Friends Dog Obedience
"Nice Manners for the Family Pet"
Voted "Best of Baltimore 2001" - Baltimore Magazine
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

J1Boss
July 25th 03, 01:20 PM