PDA

View Full Version : wet cats

Rebecca B
July 28th 03, 11:13 AM
I thought that when a cat got wet through that they normally smelt awful ...
but our cat smells of butterscotch!!

Anyone else's cat smell of butterscotch when wet or is it just ours!!!

Bex

Alison
July 28th 03, 01:58 PM
"Rebecca B" > wrote in message
> I thought that when a cat got wet through that they normally smelt
awful ...
> but our cat smells of butterscotch!!
>
> Anyone else's cat smell of butterscotch when wet or is it just
ours!!!

> Bex

No , but after reading this I really fancy some butterscotch. mmm.
LOL
Alison

Alison
July 28th 03, 01:58 PM
"Rebecca B" > wrote in message
> I thought that when a cat got wet through that they normally smelt
awful ...
> but our cat smells of butterscotch!!
>
> Anyone else's cat smell of butterscotch when wet or is it just
ours!!!

> Bex

No , but after reading this I really fancy some butterscotch. mmm.
LOL
Alison

Purplecat
July 30th 03, 04:04 AM
No, but my pet rat used to smell like a really nice subtly perfumed soap
when she was wet.
Always thought I could go into business if I could just extract the smell.
Eau de rat.

Purplecat