PDA

View Full Version : Paintball hates me sneezing

SongSylvan
July 28th 03, 07:24 PM
Just kinda funny....I'm developing a cold, sneezing included. Every time I
sneeze, Paintball comes up and fusses and me in a highly ****ed-off voice. (I
guess it hurts her ears or something--I have a fairly big sneeze.)

Magdalene
IWG #1024/Drill Sgt. of Local 35/Soiled Doves of Colorado
IFoRP # 57/First Mate of "The Flying Scotsman"
KC MasterPiece of the KCRF BBQ Wenches
One of Moonie's Naughty Kittens
Red Gemini Ghetto Smurf
To email me, remove my bodice

Larry Osborne
July 29th 03, 01:34 AM
"SongSylvan" > wrote in message
> Just kinda funny....I'm developing a cold, sneezing included. Every time
> sneeze, Paintball comes up and fusses and me in a highly ****ed-off voice.
(I
> guess it hurts her ears or something--I have a fairly big sneeze.)
>

> Magdalene
> IWG #1024/Drill Sgt. of Local 35/Soiled Doves of Colorado
> IFoRP # 57/First Mate of "The Flying Scotsman"
> KC MasterPiece of the KCRF BBQ Wenches
> One of Moonie's Naughty Kittens
> Red Gemini Ghetto Smurf
> To email me, remove my bodice

====================================
=====================================
====================================

My female, Smudge, does the same sort of thing. I've just taken it, perhaps
egocentrically, as concern. It can be funny. I sneeze and if she is close
she charges away to a safe distance than stops looks and comes back and gets
right in my face really looking at me closely. If she is in another room,
asleep or awake, a sneeze brings her out quickly to check me out. I think
perhaps I should sneeze whenever I want her as it is the most effective way
of getting her out -- aside from opening a can or almost any other
activity in the kitchen.

Larry Osborne

====================================
=====================================
====================================

My female, Smudge, does the same sort of thing. I've just taken it, perhaps
egocentrically, as concern. It can be funny. I sneeze and if she is close
she charges away to a safe distance than stops looks and comes back and gets
right in my face really looking at me closely. If she is in another room,
asleep or awake, a sneeze brings her out quickly to check me out. I think
perhaps I should sneeze whenever I want her as it is the most effective way
of getting her out -- aside from opening a can or almost any other
activity in the kitchen.

Larry Osborne

Karen Chuplis
July 29th 03, 02:47 PM
Have you seen the commercial where the woman sneezes and her cat ends up on
the ceiling fan? It's hysterical.

Karen

"Barb 1" > wrote in message
> That's really tough. I notice when I have a cough my cats will fly off of
> me every time I cough. I think it sounds like a bark to them. I end up
> apologizing!
>
> Barb

Barb 1
July 29th 03, 03:14 PM