PDA

View Full Version : Update on 'Ed'...my hunter and gatherer

IdTattooU
July 29th 03, 01:39 PM
Hi All,
Just wanted to thank you all again for the great suggestions regarding Ed
bringing in all kinds of dead/alive animals through the dog/cat door.
I'm still trying to find an electronic door that will fit in the brick wall
opening, but in the meantime I've got him wearing a harness and bell. He's a
big cat so the harness is actually a dog's size small and the bell is the kind
you hang in a parrot's cage. He walked around the house like a drunk for a day
getting used to wearing it but I finally let him outside. So far, so good. I
think he's too embarrassed to be seen in his new outfit because he hasn't
roamed far from the immediate yard (a good thing). Thanks again all....
Lisa

Alison
July 29th 03, 01:55 PM
Hi ,
A survey By the RSPB in ther UK found that sonic collars for cats are
more effective than bells and were considered humane by the RSPCA.
Unfortunately , it didn't give any product names .
Alison

--
Alison