PDA

View Full Version : catnip -- how often?

val189
July 29th 03, 03:06 PM
Hi all -

is it NOT a good idea to make catnip always available?

I have been offering it to my cat about once a week and only about a
tablespoonful.

for any advice, my thanks.

val

Elizabeth Blake
July 30th 03, 04:23 AM
"val189" > wrote in message
m...
> Hi all -
>
> is it NOT a good idea to make catnip always available?
>
> I have been offering it to my cat about once a week and only about a
> tablespoonful.

I don't have any set schedule for giving it ot my cats (2 at home, 2 at
work). All four of them really like catnip and when I do remember to give
it to them, they go nuts. I bought a live catnip plant at work one day, and
Harriet (who is the biggest catnip junkie of them all) was terrified of it.
Stinky, who loves cat grass, ignmored the live plant. So I just stick to
the dried stuff and they're very appreciative when they get it.

Liz

Elizabeth Blake
July 30th 03, 04:23 AM
m...