PDA

View Full Version : Re: cat man

*~*SooZy*~*
July 31st 03, 12:44 PM
yes I agree! he was on TV the other night, I think its more like his
friends and neighbours bring their pc to him! and probably people who are
curious about him!

--
Luv'n'Stuff
*~*SooZy*~*
"Cat Protector" > wrote in message
> I think that is a bit too much. It says he is a computer programmer but
with
> tech companies now moving some of their tech jobs overseas, it will be
tough
> for him to find a job if he goes to an interview looking like that.
>
> --
> Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of All Your Computer Needs!
> www.members.cox.net/catprotector/panthertek
>
> Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
> www.catgalaxymedia.com
>
> "*~*SooZy*~*" > wrote in message
> > this guy was on tv the other night! check out his picture and
> storey!!!!!!!
> > http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_365440.html
> > --
> > Luv'n'Stuff
> > *~*SooZy*~*
> > http://community.webshots.com/user/ragdollcatsuk

Cat Protector
July 31st 03, 06:44 PM
Yeah but he only makes $80,000 a year as a programmer. How can he afford an
operation that will probably costs $100,000 a year. I guess people go to
great lengths sometimes to promote themselves.