PDA

View Full Version : housecall vet in Baltimore?

August 1st 03, 11:48 PM
Does anyone now of a vet in the area of Northwest Baltimore who makes
house calls? Our Siamese has been clawing his fur off in areas around his
neck (he's been Frontlined), and we can't catch him to take him to his vet
(we have spoken to her.) I'm disabled and my mother is no spring chicken,
so we can't get him out from under the furniture, which is where he's
spending most of his time (and always did hide under any time the thought
of "vet appointment" crossed our mind - dang psychic critter.) Even if he
gets driven out from under one piece, he takes off and ends up under
another.

Alan

**** Please use address ) to reply via e-mail. ****

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564

KellyH
August 3rd 03, 03:53 AM
> wrote in message
iganews.com...
> Does anyone now of a vet in the area of Northwest Baltimore who makes
> house calls? Our Siamese has been clawing his fur off in areas around his
> neck (he's been Frontlined), and we can't catch him to take him to his vet
> (we have spoken to her.) I'm disabled and my mother is no spring chicken,
> so we can't get him out from under the furniture, which is where he's
> spending most of his time (and always did hide under any time the thought
> of "vet appointment" crossed our mind - dang psychic critter.) Even if he
> gets driven out from under one piece, he takes off and ends up under
> another.
>

> Alan

Hi,
I looked up vets + housecalls + baltimore on Google and found this listing:
Patrick M. Maizels DVM
Hartford Mobile Veterinary Services
Serving: All of Central Maryland (Baltimore, Baltimore County, Harford
County)
(410)937-9465
e-mail:
You might want to try giving Falls Road Animal Hospital a call. I looked at
their web page, and I didn't see housecalls listed, but I thought maybe they
do them, or know of a vet who does.
HTH.

-Kelly

--