PDA

View Full Version : my son's first photo album

googleman
August 4th 03, 09:34 AM
Last Monday,my son(10) finished his first e_album with photofamily(an
album maker).We are all surprised...
It's an exe file with 20 photos in it. backgound music made the album
very funny. My wife and I was so happy....
Share with you... :)

MacCandace
August 5th 03, 03:09 AM
<< Last Monday,my son(10) finished his first e_album with photofamily(an
album maker).We are all surprised...
It's an exe file with 20 photos in it. backgound music made the album
very funny. My wife and I was so happy....
Share with you... :) >>

Hmmm, 13 minutes before you posted this, you couldn't even open this program
and now your son has already made an album. Must be pretty easy-to-use
software.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

MacCandace
August 5th 03, 03:09 AM